)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Sind the New Outcast!

Go down 
+7
Lord_Draco
wehr
Rex
SkullCrusher
mantA
Lucifer
Dark Misery
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Sind the New Outcast! Empty
PostSubject: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 2:37 pm

H4lp! Sind banned me again for bad reasons. First he was ganging someone but I didn't get in the way. Then he kept on provoking me and saying stuff like u use aimbot and ks, etc. So first two times I just killed him. Then 3rd he just was waiting for me to kill him as he had like 40hp and i was messing around with blue drag. Sad

And then he banned me.

ATS admins don't do stuff like that, but this flaw, this fool does!

So exile this slave! and unban me.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 2:50 pm

gave warnings, have evidence. He lamed me, insulted me and interrupted ffas with his lightning. He kept going even though i was talking to others, i have wyatt and draco as witnesses too.. All u want laaaaf is attention, nothing else..
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 3:34 pm

Lucifer wrote:
gave warnings, have evidence. He lamed me, insulted me and interrupted ffas with his lightning. He kept going even though i was talking to others, i have wyatt and draco as witnesses too.. All u want laaaaf is attention, nothing else..

lol? You and wyatt were ganging jeezy. I don't understand how using lvl 2 lightning for exactly 4 seconds two times is interrupting you're ganging.

Insulted? How? I already said why I lamed you. It wasn't anything serious though, but you still took it that way. I mean even Outcast would be ok with it, and he doesn't provoke me like you do. so go back to your cage you imp! lol!
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 6:00 pm

Ok guys. All what you need is a one week break of jk2 and it s all cool.
Back to top Go down
SkullCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 8:50 pm

This is lawl xD BTW Lucifer? How the F can someone interupt an FFA xD? FFA=Free for all so I can't see why he wasn't allowed to interfear Smile? And this just sound like the daily day Nightmare I know, all clans have got used to him and his way of playing (Yeah he play the game while you just stand in temple and do nothing xD) except some SoL members Smile This wouldn't happen in UG :3 I would say that you should unban Nightmare, but oh well Smile
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 1:05 am

If what Dark Misery said it's true,then...Lucifer is the guilty,though,if Sindwinder's version is true,then misery is the guilty.Any Screenshots?Did HC checked the logs?
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 1:58 am

luci and laffy just have this thing for each other. why don't you guys both just come out of the closet....

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 1:59 am

No no,If Laffy decided to make trouble about this,then we should continue decideing who was the guilty.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 2:04 am

@Kam This is not UG, we have different rules than u do, and btw U prohibit cheats on that server, I could of just banned laaaaf with his illegal ks (he keeps calling the mwheel) but he still gets his advantage by doing it, plus i could of also banned jeezy with his aimbot earlier but i didn't.

@laaaaf just serve your small serving time and move on, also insulting me as a person which i have absolutely no relation too, Outcast at the time of his immaturity banned people on Sight, he didn't really care who that person was from certain clans. Like i said, i dont want to continue this, just serve your time and move on...
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 2:40 am

Sind the New Outcast! 119398805-3

Sind the New Outcast! 119398807-3

Sind the New Outcast! 119398815-3

Last edited by Lucifer on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 3:20 am

SkullCrusher wrote:
This is lawl xD BTW Lucifer? How the F can someone interupt an FFA xD? FFA=Free for all so I can't see why he wasn't allowed to interfear Smile? And this just sound like the daily day Nightmare I know, all clans have got used to him and his way of playing (Yeah he play the game while you just stand in temple and do nothing xD) except some SoL members Smile This wouldn't happen in UG :3 I would say that you should unban Nightmare, but oh well Smile
You are totally wrong. In ug the kid named frost or emerald are using their amfly and dont even fight, what a waste of time...
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 3:46 am

UG is full of players who have the administrator password and they are just playing with it.This is absolutly unnecesary thing to argue about the clans.UG is UG and he have their own rules.SoL is SoL and he have diferent rules.In SoL server,UG must respect SoL rules.And in UG server,SoL must respect the UG rules.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 4:08 am

Here's my stance on the matter. I was there, and yes Laaf was attacking people who were A. Not prepared for a fight, and B. Chose not to fight back in response to his attack.

That is enough to warrant some sort of punishment. After all, that does constitute as laming, and laming is in clear violation of the rules. Warnings were issued, and the ban was made. I feel it was fair, what may not be far is perhaps what comes after, the duration of the ban.

The main thing I have to vouch for laaf on was that he was not constantly attacking people and opted to boredly hop around the temple while Luci and Wyatt were fighting A guy named Micheal Jackson. Also, he was not spamming rude binds.

There should be a ban, but perhaps of the shortest time possible. At most a couple of days. I would prefer the matter resolved fast this time, as sometimes relying on your judgement is the best course of action, you can't rely on sheer proof for everything after all.

I only care about punishing the disrespectful and dishonorable, not those who have a KS. A KS does not make one inherently evil. It just makes their evil deeds appear worse.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 4:31 am

SkullCrusher wrote:

If 2 or 3 persons want to make ffa, you dont have to interrupt it, and this is Sol, not UG, its fun because you wanted to join sol 2 weeks ago and you got rejected so now you are coming to tell us that UG is better, lmao, you are funny

wehr wrote:
luci and laffy just have this thing for each other. why don't you guys both just come out of the closet....

w
e
h
r

You always make me laugh wehr <3

And lucifer the new outcast? lmao, good joke
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 4:39 am

sebbat wrote:
SkullCrusher wrote:

If 2 or 3 persons want to make ffa, you dont have to interrupt it, and this is Sol, not UG, its fun because you wanted to join sol 2 weeks ago and you got rejected so now you are coming to tell us that UG is better, lmao, you are funny

wehr wrote:

w
e
h
r

And laffy the new outcast? lmao, great idea!!!
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 4:55 am

Why are the player nowadays having no honor?! I think they better go masturbate in the toilet instead of hitting pn ppls nerves.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 5:26 am

The 'honor' is too degrading for them probably.
The respect mustn't be get by violence,you must get it by deserving it.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 5:37 am

mantA wrote:
I havn't read anything after that, but this sentence is enough.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 5:39 am

All what they need is to stop raging in a videoo game,thats not real life guys.Come one,take all it easy and not like a 5 years old child.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 8:21 am

Rex wrote:
All what they need is to stop raging in a videoo game,thats not real life guys.Come one,take all it easy and not like a 5 years old child.

AGREEEEEEEEEEDD!!!! TOPIC CLOSE!

Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 10:24 am

mantA wrote:

thats true. one week break of jk2 for laffy... he is banned.

we've been through all this drama a hundret times. and we do observe lucy for his behaviour. even though there were concerns voiced lucifer is highly trusted and all doubts were abolished and he has our trust.
on the other hand: even if he exaggerated on laffy (which i cant confirm reading the logs) then i wanna recall that laffy was stupid enough to provoke the only admin with the balls to ban him. i think this stupidity alone deserves a ban.
the other point is there were plenty of warnings (which i can confirm reading the logs) which justifies the ban in a juristical way.

laaf, even if you might have not deserved a ban, youre not a role model. in fact your kind of opposite of it. your always on the edge. close to get banned. and over time youre far worse than someone who is lagging or laming hard to get banned once. alltogether youre such a pain in the ass. i dont know how you could ever wonder that no-one here supports you really. if you ever wanted support or ever wanted NOT to get banned, how about STOP being an idiot? i mean... even if youre not idiot enough to get banned most of time... youre still an idiot. stop being an idiot would solve ALL problems...

you have 1 week time now to agree on that Smile
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 11:16 am

Listen to da man!
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 11:42 am

sebbat wrote:
SkullCrusher wrote:

wehr wrote:

w
e
h
r

And lucifer the new outcast? lmao, good joke

That's Not a joke, perhaps even an exaggeration. I have more fun fighting outcast then this kid who missed puberty.

"Here's my stance on the matter. I was there, and yes Laaf was attacking people who were A. Not prepared for a fight, and B. Chose not to fight back in response to his attack."

There were only 4 people. Wytt, who was chatting so I didn't touch him. You, you fought me with saber up and such. jeezy who left at the end. and lucy. Only one who got truly raped was lucy, for hes kind words.

And no there weren't any interruptions - 4 seconds lighting? Lol I seen worse then that by accidental interruptions. The best I did with the lightning is actually help you. Besides that I was watching you admin abuse while ganging jeezy by using "That reborn command." You used it about 7 times and kept on coming alive while jeezy was killing you. Another thing jeezy doesn't bot, get rid of your illusions!

For Major annoyance and Insulting I decided to rape him. Of-course hes not gonna fight back, because he wanted to get me banned. And I took time between all those kills - It's not like 3 kills in 20 seconds. If he didn't want to fight me then he would go to training area were I believe draco was at the moment instead of where the afk wytt was. Another thing is as you can tell lucyz word were exaggerated (like always) and some lies on purpose ofcourse because he expected this. So he is trying to manipulate the system in this sense.

"Ok guys. All what you need is a one week break of jk2 and it s all cool."

How can one be active in JK2 if there's noone else there. Seriously especially at the time I come around I don't see anyone on the server. So having me is like you're doing yourself a favor! Stop killing the game now, and unban me. Cool
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 11:50 am

laff... save your breath... we've heard it all a hundred and one times before.
and as always i only say: youre killing the game, by raping the last joy we might have in the game into submission.

i feel like closing a topic... any objections?
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 11:59 am

plz close it im bored of him now..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sind the New Outcast!   Sind the New Outcast! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sind the New Outcast!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next