)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

:DDDDDDD

Go down 
+13
sinner
Alpha'
Dark Misery
Alex
Skambak
Rex
Axel
wehr
Junior >X<
Igrom
Nibler
TheGraanulaarian
Ajunta Pall
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

:DDDDDDD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 2:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

480p and full screen to read screenshots
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wehr

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:48 am

That's why I kicked his ass last night Rusket. 2 times in row on Yavin with him shield camping and me DS. So GG!!! Emotes were off too so AJu can't cr y about that either. And so much anger too BTW. It's funny that you call me hypocrite when you and your friends are the ones EVCing. Or do I have to attach video from your You Tube account again?

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:26 pm

I'll get the ruler...
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 11:37 pm

wehr wrote:
That's why I kicked his ass last night Rusket. 2 times in row on Yavin with him shield camping and me DS. So GG!!! Emotes were off too so AJu can't cr y about that either. And so much anger too BTW. It's funny that you call me hypocrite when you and your friends are the ones EVCing. Or do I have to attach video from your You Tube account again?

w
e
h
r

On bespin he kicked your ass,you had the name o.o-james and you were ffaing with that Padawan.And after it you had the ffa with jenny.Then I saw what a lier are you,who cr y es when he losts.And you lie in my face when I see in spec and in fighting that your kicks are doing -21 -22 hp.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 1:51 am

You know why kid. CUZ Aju evcs and there was another evcer on that causes ppl that don't cheat to lag. SO GG. We caught him evcing weeks ago in a ctf using wallhack.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 2:07 am

wehr wrote:
. We caught him evcing weeks ago in a ctf using wallhack.

And proof about that?
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 2:25 am

He was trrackin me thru walls and we speced him. He dint use seeing. Case closed. So yea GG Aju.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 3:23 am

we have a thing called spectating, i do the same.

Open another jk2. small screen. then Spectate that person who i want to target, then follow every move they do. it's not hard neither is it rocket science
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:20 am

yes GG wehr, you prove yourself how stupid and mad you are o_o'
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:24 am

wehr wrote:
He was trrackin me thru walls and we speced him. He dint use seeing. Case closed. So yea GG Aju.

w
e
h
r

Yeah and my grandma is 200 years old and she can watch things thru the wall.

Why did not you take some screenshoots?

If you can't confirm what you say then all what you say is a big shit.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:45 am

Aju, you lied about Kickscripting, and then it came out you did. We went thru conversations with you lying about not having admin, but then you could still mysteriously change maps. Go lie to Xaso. He is only one gullible enough to believe all your lies. How can you watch ppl thru walls and follow them without seeing? EVC! Lie to yourself even. Maybe you have it on sometimes and sometimes not. Then you lie to yourself saying you don't EVC. GG. Also, it's funny watching you go down 1v1 with EVC. Lag more fa ggot. You can't even win 1v1 with haxes.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
sinner

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:52 am

First of all, yes I'm siny, and no I didn't came to insult or break your clan-''rules''.
Hi.
As I was once, in 2009 a part of the o.o-clan, I can lighten few things, which will maybe make people laugh.
Before o.o- I was a part of ATS clan, (thumbs up if people remember Razz), then I met two people, ''Phantom'', and o.o-AzteC(aka Azzy). When I met those, Phantom tried to get me in o.o-. After 55secs of hard discussion of my nickname, I got in. One of the first thing azzy told me, when I was a little newb back then, was : Scripts and a programm called evc killed this game. Then I asked what it was, and which kind of player use those. He explained me without any detail, and told me to ask Phantom for the evc and aimbot things cause she uses them (I was like wtf..? Even if I did ask her though) And he told me for the ks ''just give me your mail I will send you the one I use'' ( I was like WTF?) SO. The thing is, after a Very short time in o.o-, I learnt that people use ks and evc/bot in it. Jenny wasn't the only one, but I can't remember who was in the clan, it was too long ago.
About my career.
I've personally been an aimbotter for 3months. December 2009 Fev' 2010. Then I quitted it.
But. I still use a kickscript, and a wallhack.
No, I don't use the whole capacity of my jkbot.
And No I don't bot at all anymore since then.
And Yes I can kick asses even without it.
And Yes I have a powerful slash, ask evcers and legit players to confirm it.
About wehr. Man. You trust me, right ?
I know Ajunta since my second week of playing. I have specced him, trained with him, explained him (by phone, yes I have his number, no girls I wont give it) how jkbot and ks works. But no, he doesn't kickscript on a usa server, and he doesn't even use them anymore on european servers. Aju's my teammate for 3 years man, I know how he fights.
And I really doubt my evc lags you, I analysed every single part of the scripts in it, every single command, there's nothing like constant handicap for other people in it.
Ah, and about the video. The only sad thing is you captured one of the three kills james had on me, while I had 64 (yes I counted) on him Razz. Bot can't make people get further than a very limited level. That's why people like me stopped useing it after few months.
And, Rex, I think I wanna meet your grandma.
That was all, for the moment, peace SoL.
Siny.
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:54 am

Ok, I've got the ruler... Who's first?
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:56 am

Then explain how my fps goes from about 100 to 30. You're wrong Siny. Maybe it don't effect ppl as much with good internet but ppl that don't it does. Aju lies. PERIOD!

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
sinner

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:58 am

Man trust me. I know this player as if I had make him myself. I don't give a damn of who beats on usa though, and you know it, the thing is, I can promise he doesn't ks on usa servers, I've specced him, fought him, trained with him, ganged with him enough to know that
Back to top Go down
sinner

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:59 am

Man trust me. I know this player as if I had make him myself. I don't give a damn of who beats on usa though, and you know it, the thing is, I can promise he doesn't ks on usa servers, I've specced him, fought him, trained with him, ganged with him enough to know that
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 5:05 am

Ok Siny, here is lying. He said he din't KS. Then he himself admitted he did. He verified he lied number 1. He said he didin't have admin. We have conversations about this on forums. He told me to look at admin list for SOL. Then he not only has admin but RCON and can change maps. Proof of lie number 2. Speccing him in ctf tracking me was enuff. He is a liar. Say what you want but the kid lies.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 5:18 am

wehr, it seems you only remember half of what i say.
I NEVER KS IN SOL SERVER, BUT I ALWAYS KSED IN EURO SERVERS ( said ksED because i stopped 1 week ago ).

for admin : it's been so long that i havn't had rcon admin. And i never said i'm not admin, i've been DC admin since january and i use it often since then, so why would i have ever said that i don't have admin ? ( and btw, why are you talking about this ? xD, lmao you bring so much fun there wehr ).

And for evc : what about i say i spec you everyday and even if you say you hate evc, i can see you aimboting all the time.
What you say about that ?
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 5:27 am

Aju, I say you lie so much you believe it.

@Siny, I make no excuses for Jenny, recently, but I didn't know of her EVCing when you in o.o. I don't think what you say is accurate either. Also, since your account on forums was just created I'm not even sure that is you above. Typical shifty Aju shit.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 6:44 am

beh ok think what you want, idc after all if you want to stay so stupid.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 9:10 am

wehr wrote:
i asked siny, "am i last one let that doesn't use jkbot". he laughed and said, "yeah". all i know is when i'm playing against your gang i'm lagging like hell and it only happens when ppl are using jkbot. How do you know if you any good if ppl are lagging me? When ppl like Sumo or Laaffy come in server it is like the gravity has been increased and I move slow. There is something in the coding of jkbot that lets the botter get more bandwidth from the server like they break the max server rate.

w
e
h
r

damn so i am that pro? even siny thinks i aimbot now XD wow.. thx every1 btw i hope u guys r gonna get as good as i am soon (i dont think so...) oh and wehr, ur giobel-like, 9 years playing but still needs 2 more players and a sk script to beat me... thats a shame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 9:35 am

Nibler wrote:
Ok, I've got the ruler... Who's first?

We Are Going to Measure Wehr's Ego if you have an ruler Big enough for it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 12:03 am

nastY wrote:

damn so i am that pro? even siny thinks i aimbot now XD wow.. thx every1 btw i hope u guys r gonna get as good as i am soon (i dont think so...) oh and wehr, ur giobel-like, 9 years playing but still needs 2 more players and a sk script to beat me... thats a shame :D

Huh,damn, I don't know what to say to that lol.
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 2:03 am

Hmmm... I think we need good video of sol clan. And much players (SoLs) in it.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 5:10 am

How does that have anything to do with this???
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 7:17 am

It doesn't....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :DDDDDDD   :DDDDDDD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:DDDDDDD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next