)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)

Go down 
+20
Abrum
NickdeClaw
Spartacat
tweetie
Phoenix
Lucifer
Battledroidlover
Ali3N
Junior >X<
Leonardo
motozilla
Dark Misery
Xasomur
TheGraanulaarian
Igrom
Ajunta Pall
solid snake
GONZA
Vader
Axel
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

As im sure you all know jk2 is (basically) dead which means that SoL is nearly dead.

I have compiled a list of games that I play that we could move to, feel free to suggest your own games.

Left 4 Dead 2
Minecraft (good for server management and donations)
Runescape
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (don't reccomend moving there though)
Killing Floor
Pokemon online (PC)
Team Fortress 2
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 7:16 am

They have destroyed themselves, the fools!

SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Evil+laugh
Back to top Go down
motozilla

motozilla

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 5:01 pm

I play your server daily.I have noticed (not at first) that when I log on about 5 min later other people join.Some very good battles but tons of lamers too.Also there are some users that prefer your server (some from Chile). I learned most of my new skills on your server battling your bots (Sebbo is my homeboy).However other servers are packed.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 11:04 am

Dark Misery wrote:
They have destroyed themselves, the fools!

SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Evil+laugh

Something tells me you wouldn't know cuz no one sees you anymore ^^

There is a free trial for The Old Republic now, play up to Level 15 free. Try it and see if you like it. I did.
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 2:35 am

i played runescape (lvl 86) and pokemon :DD
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 7:39 am

https://account.swtor.com/trial

That should help if you are intrested.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 10:27 am

i dled and etc swtor, gonna test it soon
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 10:14 am

I accidentally got Mick addicted. Be warned! xD
Back to top Go down
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 7:38 pm

Good day.

This messenge isnt saying that I'm coming back, its just a normal messenge:

Sol was made on jk2, and it wont jump to other games. JK2 isnt dead, lots of players stll playing, but like ajunta said, players WONT join onto a server, where only bots playing. Also to cure this: server admins should unite, and g up to fil the server. So can some non-admin player can do. If they do it right, then it can bring some players on the server, but until you dont do it guys, the server will be dead.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 4:12 am

if the time comes that jk2 will die we shou;d move onto JK3? or maybe COD ? idk...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 8:52 am

i tried tor, i don't like it lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 5:00 pm

i agree with the uniting admins thing, and hi Ali3n! LOL

I have brought alot of people into the game of League of Legends, almost half of the SoL players before and now play it.
Sure it's not a great socializing thing, but with skype it brings people together (like sebb, etc)
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 7:34 pm

Another option is to switch to JK2 version 1.02, I don't know how it is now, but last I been there it was more active then 1.04 (1-2 years ago).
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 10:04 pm

I find that unlikely, that the older version would be more popular :-/
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 10:17 pm

Trust me it is, a lot of people dont like all the bug fixes.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 6:55 pm

1.02 is more active than 1.04, at least it was last time i checked, but then i patched my 1.02 version to 1.04, so i cant go back now, not that i wanted to, i was always 1.04 so i wouldnt play any other. (plus people play the game so differently in 1.02)

I think 1.02 is more active than 1.04, not because its necessarly better, or more popular, but because its the earlier version, hence it sold more copies and more people have it. How many hardcore fans wait around 18 months to buy a game they want? They wouldn't would they....

I play jka from time to time, its a fun game, maybe less skill involved than jk2, but it has much more activity, which at this stage, is really the only thing thats important, considering jk2 is all but buried.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 9:38 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
i tried tor, i don't like it lol.

hey at least you can jump xD
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:19 am

jk2 isn't buried for me, there's always once server with many players, from 5 to 10, which all play. Just have to check xfire and server list. SoL isn't the only server, there are UG, FY, ca ( always full ) and some more.
Back to top Go down
tweetie

tweetie

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 1:00 am

If you really need a good game for clans, then I'd suggest you to download gta san andreas, afther that MTA ( Multi theft auto ) but this would destroy the little thing that was builded inside JK2.

I'd suggest to keep on playing JK2, and add an minecraft server next to it, so people would start joining your minecraft server, and then you'd tell em about JK2, could work.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 2:45 am

Oooh tweetie is a sneaky bastard xP
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 8:38 am

minecraft is soooo boring!
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 1:09 pm

Not if you have a group of people and have good ideas. Smile
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 6:58 pm

Minecraft is a lot of fun as long as you don't let me near tnt
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 7:23 pm

Axel it's abit same with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 12:18 am

Speaking of tnt.. watch this.

If you don't want to watch the whole thing just go to 16:50 Smile
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 12:23 am

Saw that ages ago. Thinking about it a SoL minecraft server might not be a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next