)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Admins Look into This Please

Go down 
+11
Kernow Pilgrim
NickdeClaw
GONZA
Vader
Phoenix
Xasomur
Light
Battledroidlover
Lucifer
Axel
Nibler
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nibler

Nibler

Admins Look into This Please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Admins Look into This Please   Admins Look into This Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Oct 2013, 7:52 am

First topic message reminder :

About roughly an hour ago, with 17 players on SoL Europe, certain SoL members decided that they wanted to hold some tourny. Now, they immediately went from ffa_bespin to yavin without the consent of those 17 players. Within about 5 minutes they had gone down to 12 players. About 5 minutes later they decided they wanted to go to Zoned because people were not "cooperating" with their tourny. This made the player base go down to 8. After about 15 minutes there, they decided that they were going to go to SoL US to have a tourny leaving 0 players on the Europe server. In a matter of 20 minutes these members killed a very popular server these days. This is extremely upsetting to me and I know it was for other players as well. With people playing more rarely now finding 17 on a server is extremely lucky or rare. I hope a solution can be found with this problem.

-Nibler
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Admins Look into This Please   Admins Look into This Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Oct 2013, 5:32 pm

I think what Igrom means is that you had the choice to go to another server such as "ancients/flamerstrikers/xxx' etc.
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Admins Look into This Please   Admins Look into This Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Oct 2013, 6:58 pm

i have an sugestion but its nothing more.
when restarting a server, or starting clan buisiness which the clan has all right to do on their own server.
would it not be a nice gesture to the players to use ampsay / power tell / or what your mod uses to
broadcast an informational text on everybody's screen center, that tells them about what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Admins Look into This Please   Admins Look into This Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Oct 2013, 7:03 pm

ExiDux wrote:
i have an sugestion but its nothing more.
when restarting a server, or starting clan buisiness which the clan has all right to do on their own server.
would it not be a nice gesture to the players to use ampsay / power tell / or what your mod uses to
broadcast an informational text on everybody's screen center, that tells them about what is going to happen.
I did that multiple times and all I heard was abuse, trust me it never works.
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Admins Look into This Please   Admins Look into This Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Oct 2013, 7:07 pm

well it used to be something people apreciated 2 years ago... players and their attitude changed.
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Admins Look into This Please   Admins Look into This Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Oct 2013, 9:19 am

Nibler wrote:
Why would I lead a mass to go to another server if I like SoL servers? Is that not what I want to avoid happening on any SoL server?
Axel explains that now that they had gathered, they needed just 10 minutes to complete the tourney (not even on a custom/unplayable map !). I would choose another server, or wait that time out. There are other servers with similar configurations and latency; that's why I said that.

Aside from this, I think other players have a hand in this mess. Players ignore server hosts and keep up the brawls going at temple and hangar (several warnings, anyone ?), then puppy ? Shit wouldn't have otherwise happened. That doesn't change the fact that I see changing to zoned as missing the mark, and that I'm not counting you as one of those ignorants.

I doubt this'll happen again (on both sides), with it causing such a stir and all.
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Admins Look into This Please   Admins Look into This Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Oct 2013, 9:20 am

I don't know what's going on, but yet again there's no edit button in this subforum.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Admins Look into This Please   Admins Look into This Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Oct 2013, 11:14 am

It's been disabled purposefully. You may want to re-read your posts before you hit Send.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Admins Look into This Please   Admins Look into This Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Oct 2013, 5:04 am

NickdeClaw wrote:
It's been disabled purposefully. You may want to re-read your posts before you hit Send.
Sorry to ask. IS that some kind of LAZyNess?!
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Admins Look into This Please   Admins Look into This Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Oct 2013, 7:10 am

mantA wrote:
Sorry to ask. IS that some kind of LAZyNess?!
No. It is choice.

I think this topic's usefulness in addressing Nibler's concerns has been depleted. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Nib. We will try to prevent something like this from happening again in the future, but please do create another topic if it happens again.

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins Look into This Please   Admins Look into This Please - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins Look into This Please
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2