)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Facebook problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

Facebook problem Empty
PostSubject: Facebook problem   Facebook problem Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 5:29 am

Ok i cant find any solution on internet so I decided to come to the International Council of Help. The thing is that facebook set that i work at Bosch, the german technological industry.
I would like to eliminate that cuz is not true ("You dont say"), i tried with "Edit" button but all i can change with that is how i would like to share it with friends, family etc.

So, if you know how to eliminate this, tell me. Theres no "x" to remove it.
Back to top Go down
Keyri

Facebook problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook problem   Facebook problem Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 5:55 pm

Well usually (on the Facebook app) you would go to edit there's a little gear looking thing that's faded to the right of the job/school/bla bla bla and you click on that and it says Delete and something else idk maybe it's different for you but I tried! Good luck with that problem.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Facebook problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook problem   Facebook problem Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 1:01 pm

Sorry to be of no help, I have the same issue and promptly gave up. I really dislike the social justification of when being asked what you do it has to elicit a reply of what you do for work, it should mean what you DO recreationally......This disdain most likely comes as I don't take pride in my current work and don't see it fit to upload on FB

Rant over ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facebook problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook problem   Facebook problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook problem
Page 1 of 1