)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

BDL im annoyed

Go down 
+5
Xasomur
BlueNinja
Hektor
sebbat
Danek
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Danek

Danek

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:05 am

ok i decide to come on for once,and i see BDL laming Seb like hell then came the spam and when Hek and Seb ask to stop spam and laming he just ignored.When i try to talk to BDL all i get from him is "Be Quiet Deer"

after getting Full Membership early and getting let off easily i thought he seemed a bit ungrateful
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:17 am

The problem started when today he was saying can i have emp, can i have emp, liek 20 times hek gave him, but i remove it, (hektor forgive the punishment).

Then i addmit that i lamed in joke in a duel, to him.. was in a duel and was a joke... then he started to lame lame lame lame lame, i said sorry to him and he still laming, i got pissed of i went to office, i sleeped him, and i said a lot of things.. then i went to temple and he said sorry sorry sorry seb SadSadSad and things like that :/.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:39 am

OK update:i come on today and BDL starts again calling me Deer and saying "How is your green flame?"
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:11 am

xD Danek, you do the same, what BDL did before ... shed tears ... I think, that it is 1-1 vs. you guys.
And it is true, BDL lamed, because he didnt get emp/guns.

PS: Seb, i didnt give him that 20 times, but only once xD FAIL xD
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 11:26 am

Danek don't complain because you're just as bad.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 11:27 am

omg.............. Blue you wasnt even there
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 12:03 pm

We arent talking about danek, we re talking about bdl
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 12:05 pm

THANK YOU SEBBAT Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 12:11 pm

oh sorry xD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 12:48 pm

well... but maybe danek should check the updates on the council decision about him... :S
and if bdl just cant stop showing that he wants to be downgraded... he shall get it... :S
the same counts for cibbi... even though i wasnt there, i know he cant stop yelling "Scripter" and "lamer" on the server... :S
what can we do???
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 12:58 pm

There is always using admin, no one is above the law.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 3:16 pm

I have some ideas.. i wont post it, but if you want, i can send you a pm with my ideas
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 3:22 pm

do that please
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 7:38 pm

reason i lamed was i was angry cus sebb killed me in a chat kill (the EMP thing was a JK) and then i lamed danek cus he said to me Good luck with staying in ATS.....:/
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:08 pm

This is my opinion: BDL seems a nice enough guy, i like him and he's great fun. Danek can get annoyed very easily and does sometimes say some stuff which he doesn't mean when he is truly pissed off. I think BDL only lamed people because he was annoyed, but I reckon he still was really sorry afterwards... If Danek did provoke him saying "Good luck staying in ATS" or something I would even kill Danek for him Very Happy
I don't think you should de-rank BDL because he has been in ATS for longer than you guys (is that right :/ ) and he should deserve more respect than a normal Green flamer, or more.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 9:35 pm

Thanks Gavin Smile (and i have been in ATS for a bit over a year ^^) and anyway...the reason i said Quiet Deer was because he was called Deerman and danek was lying about the spam...i didnt spam at all :/
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:23 pm

Omg danek i lose my flame to but we search it for ourselves and i know why bdl doesn't get derank because that would make destroy him and emp/guns is hard for him to.
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:23 pm

Well yeah, my brother was playing on the server a bit, he told me afterwards too ^^
That is the truth, my brother says.. i belive you BDL mate <3
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:27 pm

Scorch believed BDL cuz he hates me more than anything
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:28 pm

Scorch doesn't hate you he says, he just loves annoying you Razz
And I WAS THERE so I now BDL is good :]] <3
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:32 pm

Ok BDL i said Good Luck staying AFTER you lamed and spammed(Btw you spammed this"DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD")
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:38 pm

Ok, I'll let you guys argue about this.. I dont think its worth falling out over for though Razz
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:42 pm

I'm not, i'm saying that BDL should respect what all the council (Ker,Xaso specifcally)
have done for him and he just throws it back(BEING ANNOYED IS NO REASON TO LAME!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:44 pm

No offense but ur going a bit over the top m8 it doesnt matter.. ts in the past.. be done with it Smile AND DONT GET UR KNICKERS IN A TWIST! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:46 pm

ROFL Gav none taken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BDL im annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BDL im annoyed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: