)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

BDL im annoyed

Go down 
+5
Xasomur
BlueNinja
Hektor
sebbat
Danek
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Danek

Danek

BDL im annoyed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:05 am

First topic message reminder :

ok i decide to come on for once,and i see BDL laming Seb like hell then came the spam and when Hek and Seb ask to stop spam and laming he just ignored.When i try to talk to BDL all i get from him is "Be Quiet Deer"

after getting Full Membership early and getting let off easily i thought he seemed a bit ungrateful
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:55 pm

Well the thing (I'm so sorry if I sound ignorant) but when it comes to Danek, Cibbi and/or BDL they're always tearing at eachothers throats. None can resist reacting to the other and when insulted they all blow their tops, as a result it leads to much internal and external chaos. With you guys it is six of one, and half a dozen of the other.

BDL's punishment has been considered and although deranking seems necessary beleive me it isn't. However I will warn him now if he continues to show no restraint in his emotions and continues to lame the matter may just be brought up again with serious consequences.

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 11:52 pm

Kern, do you think you can try to stop their bickering? Honestly, its doing my head in! I agree with you, its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other, and their at each others throats.. do you think you can try to stop this?! It's making believe the other ATS's think they are RIGHT about what he brainwashed them with.. its giving us a bad name.. I think they should be watched when they are together and stop them being so immature.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 11:58 pm

OK now this is to everyone, i will not speak unless spoken to,
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 1:16 am

Omg this ridiculous, I say this topic should be closed, the punishments are effective.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 1:56 am

right blue
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 3:41 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
reason i lamed was i was angry cus sebb killed me in a chat kill (the EMP thing was a JK) and then i lamed danek cus he said to me Good luck with staying in ATS.....:/

I said sorry bdl..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BDL im annoyed   BDL im annoyed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BDL im annoyed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: