)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Cibbicom -_-

Go down 
+9
BlueNinja
sebbat
Grimlore
Phoenix
Xasomur
Hektor
DoZeR~
Ajunta Pall
Battledroidlover
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:14 am

I was on today and (for no reason) cibbi lamed me...so i lamed him back then he acuses me of laming when i say that he lamed me first? then he starts callin me noob and stuff like that.......and he did the same the other day too....then when like im jumping on to a ledge he will pull or push me off....really he acts like hes a noob....like when i would kill him he would say "IM GOING TO REPORT YOU TO ADMIN" and stuff like that..and hes really annoying.....i dont think hes read the rules. -_-
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:36 am

Dude, best is to think this problem friendly, not by reporting or else. I guess he was wrong, so now you have to fix it.
That will be remembered, pls don't do that again cibbicom.
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:50 am

You dont need to lame back just explain the rules
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:51 am

Dude, i saw it and it is from both sides, you anjoyed him before too. If you cant make a friendship just ignore yourself ...
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:55 am

@herny i did say not to lame but he kept on doin it....
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 4:44 am

cibbi is full revenge... so if u did something to him... he will do something to you. If u dont ignore that than and fight back it wont stop. you always can talk with cibbi... he will hear... but do it respectful, calm and friendly... a rude tone will not help...
cibbi may no be yet on the right way, but u can prove your ultimate respectfulness and frienliness by handling him accurately... Razz

yes... befor making topics about this... or totally get outraged... make a calm conversation... it works blandly on cibbi
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:23 am

LoL hes done it again this evening....he even teamed up with an aimbotter.....he should be banned......danek hates him pheonix hates him i hate him.....he should not be in ATS.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:28 am

stfu bdl -.-' . Remember herny ? xD
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:29 am

.............................-_-..................................
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 6:26 am

No. Im sorry to say that i stand firmly behind BDL on this matter, i have had issues with cibbi b4 and i have given him chance after chance to prove me wrong. Xaso i know u like cibbi and others do too but i must try to make you see my point of view.

The guy lames, then apologies, spam kicks, then apologies, abuses, then apologies but its just an ongoing cycle, he calls all who beat him (except for flame ATS people) Noobs and nabs and says pwned or owned everytime he beats u. The guy reminds me of redbull!

One of the main things with cibbi is he is sly! He behaves with no respect or consideration towards others even ATS recruits! However as soon as a ATS member or admin come on the guy starts behaving himself.

Just to make u all away of the situation, i have already spoken about my concerns and issues with cibbi to kernow. He is aware of the situation and keeping a closer eye on events concerning cibbi.

Im sorry i feel this way but ive tried to give the guy a chance and tried to be ok with him, like i said i have had issues with him b4 he was ATS. i tried to put that behind me and be friendly with guy but he just keeps pissing people off!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 6:34 am

I stand with BDL also cuz cibby lamed meh also (for no reason just like lover strangely 0.o)and i sort of agree wit hwhat u guys think is the best idea but idk if it might work...
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 6:34 am

yep xD
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 7:29 am

He kick me sometimes but he isnt a lamer
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 7:30 am

agreed with u..
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 7:34 am

Then why you complain?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 9:03 am

Cibbicom is annoying, he won't stop laming.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 9:37 am

yeah agreed with u and others who say it..
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 9:42 am

you dont know him
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 10:32 am

lol hes nice to u cus u have flame..........
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 10:43 am

yeah very funny lover see if u can be friendly when u are in my shoes-_-
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 10:47 am

?????? I dnt understand ?????????
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 11:48 am

lets get back on topic guys. Mmm it seem as though we are very much divided on this issue. mmm Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:20 pm

I was the only one who voted no on Cibbi's recruitment and am starting to think i made a good decision. This guy seems to be two-faced, acts up to Xaso and admin etc.... But strikes on people who are powerless such as Grim, Phoenix and BDL. Not forgettin he spam kicked me too into the pit the other day...

Phoenix is a very mature and understanding bloke, if he says Cibbi lames thats all the evidence i need. I will not allow his membership for much time now.....if he carries on laming I shall bring up discussion about his exile. Xaso you have to admit you have patience with him but he doesn't respect. Someone who needs the word please to be in every sentence spoken to them isn't what i like.

He is under close survellance.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:24 pm

Thank you for those kind word kernow. its very much appreciated Smile i give +5 karma for that.

Additional edit. Does that green bar in the top right of your post mean karma kernow? If so how much have i given? I dont really understand how to give karma properly :/
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 11:51 pm

@kernow
i am patient with everyone i try... and i talk loads as u know. I see when he causes troubles he cannot get through a poll. when i am the only voice saying that he can be ok i seem to be wrong. somebody tells him to read this topic. maybe i was to kind to him. he really should read this

@phoenix
green bar means that there were ppl giving karma to a post. u can only give 1 point per topic. so a player collects all the karmas from every topic and every topic collects karma from evey person voting for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cibbicom -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cibbicom -_-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next