)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Cibbicom -_-

Go down 
+9
BlueNinja
sebbat
Grimlore
Phoenix
Xasomur
Hektor
DoZeR~
Ajunta Pall
Battledroidlover
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:14 am

First topic message reminder :

I was on today and (for no reason) cibbi lamed me...so i lamed him back then he acuses me of laming when i say that he lamed me first? then he starts callin me noob and stuff like that.......and he did the same the other day too....then when like im jumping on to a ledge he will pull or push me off....really he acts like hes a noob....like when i would kill him he would say "IM GOING TO REPORT YOU TO ADMIN" and stuff like that..and hes really annoying.....i dont think hes read the rules. -_-
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 12:12 am

@ all i got prove that you lamed me first BDL i got screens and time screens so if you wanna see them i will upload them for you.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 12:27 am

That someone is full of revenge isn't a proper defense to require of the other party not to retaliate. Cibbi the people testifying against you are quite reliable, but it is everyone's responsibility to handle situations like this respectfully. It sounds like both BDL and Cibbi have been playing disrespectfully toward one another.

Cibbi calling people nabs, taunting with "owned," etc. isn't tolerated by most of the people in this clan. People slip up, but it sounds like you're doing this rather regularly. Just try to relax when you get frustrated, and think about what's more important: killing someone you think is "asking for it" or being respected for being level-headed and kind.

The same goes to all of us. Smile
Back to top Go down
[RA] Dark Cloud

[RA] Dark Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 12:33 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
.............................-_-..................................

Dont spam !
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 12:52 am

nick is right.
and i told u cibbi... keep calm... thats all u need... we dont care who begins... we only care who cannot stop... and u both couldnt
and: i told u cibbi to not seek revenge by several reasons. actually it should be enough saying that its not ats philosophy, but maybe u need to know that its basically unclever because mostly someone touched u because of misunderstanding... just imagine ur dancing in a disco and everyone u (accidently) touch would slap u... Razz and even if it was on purpose u have to keep cool to calm down the lamer too... because u get a lamer too when u lame the lamers
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 1:14 am

Yeah nick is right thx for the valuable lesson or whatever you write you know what i mean.Smile

Xaso to hehe Smile

Last edited by Cibbicom on Sat 19 Dec 2009, 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 7:07 am

and we are all getting along^_^

now can somebody lock this?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 11:47 pm

LoL dont,cibbi hasnt replied yet.....
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 1:55 am

hmm yes :p
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 1:57 am

Forget it that just shows his immaturity.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 2:08 am

Cibbicom wrote:
Yeah nick is right thx for the valuable lesson or whatever you write you know what i mean.Smile

Xaso to hehe Smile

he did reply
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 2:12 am

Oh, my bad Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 2:31 am

BlueNinja wrote:
Oh, my bad Embarassed

Np mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 2:38 am

np ninjas
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 2:41 am

Grim, once again, your posts have no meaning, please don't post if you have no reason to post. If you want to do that we have the bar.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 3:46 am

gets a beer* lol

sorry bluey
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 4:34 am

lolz Smile
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 5:36 am

Ok, this topic is losing a control Wink ... We hope, Cibbi got better and he is friend of ATS clan.
~Topic Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cibbicom -_-   Cibbicom -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cibbicom -_-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2