)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

What is your favourite game of all time?

Go down 
+20
Xemnas
ShadowPC56579
Kernow Pilgrim
Spartacat
Dark Misery
Shotty
raynE
Alex
Battledroidlover
Lord_Draco
LiQuid
Proballboy
Vader
Reaver
KingYodah
Angelis
Axel
Danek
The Grim Death
EpicJK2
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 7:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Title says it all, what's your favourite game of all time?

For me it has to be Final Fantasy 7, I have spent so many hours living and reliving that story and listening to the game music so it's my definite #1. A very close second is Dark Souls, I spent a lot of time searching for lore clues and watching let's plays and trying challenge runs to test my skills.

What is\are yours?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
raynE

raynE

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2014, 2:04 am

1. Jedi Knight Dark Forces II
2. Descent
3. Starcraft Brood War
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2014, 2:13 am

Super Mario Bros! :')
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2014, 7:32 am

Here's mine (No Order):

1. Cave Story (Best Platformer and Free Game)
2. Crysis (Best FPS)
3. Starcraft & Starcraft 2 (Best Strategy Games)
4. Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (Best Adventure Game)
5. The Curse of Monkey Island (Best Point & Click Puzzle Game)
6. Max Payne 2: Fall of Max Payne (Best Third-Person Shooter Game)
7. JK2 (Best Multiplayer Game)
8. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (Best Console-Only Game) [Didn't play many console games]
9: Portal & Portal 2 (Best Puzzle Games)
10. Planescape Torment (Best RPG Game and Best Story) [Prob least favorite of all these because of its flaws]

Favorite Flash Game: Aether
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 5:38 am

Vader wrote:
Probably, all of the N64 games I used to play years ago. Just because of good childhood memories from that, it was a blast.

(consists of: Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, Mario Party (2,3), Turok 2: Seeds Of Evil, Goldeneye 007, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and many more. lol)

Honestly, I don't have a "favourite" game, they are mostly equal. (out of that list that is, anything beyond N64 is hit or miss)

Vader, all those N64 games are on point!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 6:47 am

Yea my N64 time is pretty much what Vader says.

DARK! Thank you!

Dark Misery wrote:
5. The Curse of Monkey Island (Best Point & Click Puzzle Game

Monkey Island
JK2
Rome Total War

Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 6:48 am

The Monkey Island games were awesome. I still play the first two from time to time. Also the latest one Tales of Monkey Island is really good.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 6:51 am

Old school graphics were part of my love for it though xD

My favourite is Monkey Island 3 with the new (for the time) 3D style ^_^
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 7:26 am

Yeah that was a really good game, the 4th one wasn't great though. Monkey Island 2 was probably my favourite of the series, there were some really cool moments in it like the spitting challenge and the underground area where you fight LeChuck.
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Nov 2017, 11:24 am

Metroid Prime 2
Super Mario Galaxy
Ratchet & Clack UYA
Breath of the Wild
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Nov 2017, 11:36 pm

Faming Simulator anyone? xD

Kidding.

The Kingdom hearts franchise realy burnt itself into my soul.
How can someone not love it.

And actualy mostly any star wars game.
( The last Battlefront was pure ripoff though Sad lets hope 2 is better! )

I also fancy realistic survival games.
But not just any. It needs a crafting system that makes sense and maybe housing.
Today I read about a new one wich plays during a zombie apocalypse. It is based on a Crysis 2 mod.
Looks neat. Won't come out very soon though.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob17

Jimbob17

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Nov 2017, 9:20 am

Metroid Prime 2 or Goldeneye 007 n64
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017, 11:24 am

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005)
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017, 11:25 am

1v1 me on it.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov 2017, 11:55 am

You wanna lose that bad? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GRAMMER
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
GRAMMER

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov 2017, 9:41 am

Funny, i don`t see anyone post Chrono Trigger stuff...
Definitely the best one in my opinion, art style is awesome, solid dungeons, characters don`t suck (except Ayla, she is boring but strong tho) story, conveyance... I am sure that someone will complain, but only my opinion, move on...
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov 2017, 1:52 pm

Don't worry, this was never a thread meant for people to complain about other people's choices, only to share your own Very Happy. I've heard a lot of good things about Chrono Trigger!
Back to top Go down
GRAMMER
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
GRAMMER

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov 2017, 5:22 am

Oh trust me, RPG games are my religion! However, ppl say that Chrono Trigger isn`t that different than any other RPG, but... That what actually makes it so beautiful... So i expected for someone say Cross is better or FF7 is better, but yeah, as you said it...

Anyway i had a list, second one was Skyrim, mostly because it is open bob world, then Zelda Wind Waker cause it is the first one i found out for, SSF2 since i spent so many hours on it, then Sly 2, ActRaiser, and on and on...
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov 2017, 4:13 am

it remains impossible for me to proclaim a game to be my ultimate, only, one time favourite. I have played hundreds of games. going back to the super nintendo. And so i have many games which i enjoyed, loved, liked, or hated.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov 2017, 11:21 am

Wind Waker is awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite game of all time?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2