)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets

Go down 
+7
Harmonize
Igrom
Rachel
Xemnas
KingYodah
EpicJK2
Kernow Pilgrim
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets Empty
PostSubject: The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets   The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2014, 3:33 am

For those who have not participated in the occasional late night madness we create on streets then I've invented this new game, the more players there are the more interesting it gets.

Rules:
1. All racers are hunted (stun gun no force powers) by administration.
2. If racers have died, they must restart at the spawn point, UNLESS they have passed the Balcony checkpoint, then they can re-start there.
3. Racers race only, using the stun gun is illegal.  

Route: The racers starts in the lower Basement, and proceeds up the long lift (players must collaborate to escape the Basement), along the alley, through the tie fighter/prison room and out into the spawn point. From there the player runs through the whole of the streets to Lower Pad, up the lift and along the walkways to Balcony. Players must say 'Balcony' once past the telepoint marker to checkpoint. The player continues to reach the large hole (of death) outside the office and players again collaborate by opening the office door to open the gate. Players continue through gate to pillars courtyard, up the lift to Bridge, down past Queenie's pool, and along the passageways until they finally reach pad, the winner is the first player past the door onto Pad.

The route is a quite exiting tour of a very large default map. The race itself demands teamwork to finish.

Additional roles

The Terminator:

The terminator is a player who booby traps the race course beforehand and shoots at the players themselves during the race. The terminator places ten tripmines (only one mine per place/door/lift) and then is equipped with a Bryner Blaster Pistol to shoot at the players from Roof. The player can use the roof level to shoot at the players all around the streets; from the spawn point to lower pad, but always must remain on the roof level walkway.

The Guardian:

The guardian is a non-competitor who serves the racers by either scouting ahead for mines or defending the racers against the terminator. He is equipped with an E11 Stormtrooper Rifle and only has one life. He cannot use any force powers (including jump).

Hope you enjoy ^_^
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets   The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2014, 3:38 am

It's a lot of fun once you get the route down. Chaos often ensues.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets   The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2014, 4:32 am

Sounds fun :3. Last time I missed it because I was doing various forum stuff ^_^ xD
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets   The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2014, 4:52 am

Its fun Very Happy
Can't w8 to play it with more than 4 people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets   The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2014, 4:53 am

Sounds interesting! I wanna play Surprised let us know when you're playing!
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets   The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2014, 1:43 pm

Queenie ?
Back to top Go down
Harmonize
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Harmonize

PostSubject: Re: The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets   The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2014, 3:05 pm

I got to try it on two occasions. I wasn't aware that Kernow invented it - nice job man!

Edit: Next time we go on that map, I'll have to check out where the balcony checkpoint specifically is - because I apparently always pass it without knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets   The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2014, 2:24 am

Queen of Evil aka Mai,

She used to bathe in there with me....ahem Cool
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets   The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2014, 5:09 am

Kernow I think you need to comment everytime you log on so I can see you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets   The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2014, 9:45 pm

Oh.. I've also made a game. Surprised I reduced the gravity to minimum and made a sniper game in bespin_streets Surprised so you were just flying and killing Very Happy (if someone remembers) hehe
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets   The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2014, 5:41 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Queen of Evil aka Mai,

She used to bathe in there with me....ahem Cool

I remember that bath! She bathed with a few others! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alkalan
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Alkalan

PostSubject: Re: The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets   The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2014, 10:57 pm

~> Is interesting, then after to many months is still posible to found some fun Very Happy.
~> Well, great idea, only we later must device another track, beacuse have still this same... after some fails and wins will be that anoying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets   The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2014, 1:24 pm

I suppose make a report here if you do one. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets   The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hunted racing gauntlet - Bespin Streets
Page 1 of 1