)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

What's happening?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 10:15 am

Hello, help please Surprised

I came home from London, I turned on my laptop and I fu cking can't download or upload anything, I can't run League of Legends and I can see only 5-7 servers in my server list in jk2 when it lazily appears. Connection seems to work fine. FB, Youtube etc. work fine too. I've already tried to turn my firewall off too -- nothing..

Tyvm
Back to top Go down
Alkalan
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Alkalan

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 10:29 am

Hektor wrote:
I can't run League of Legends

~> Try Run like Administrator.
~> If you have same message (PVP failed), this will work.

Hektor wrote:
and I can see only 5-7 servers in my server list in jk2 when it lazily appears.
~> Try both (Get new list and refresh list)
~> Try anywhere have All
~> Or try reinstal

~> What antivirus you have got? Smile.

~> Or you can too try that:
I wasn't except, what he found Very Happy

btw: Too LoL fun? Well, you are no longer alone  Smile.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 10:39 am

Alkalan wrote:
Hektor wrote:
I can't run League of Legends

~> Try Run like Administrator.
~> If you have same message (PVP failed), this will work.

It's called RADS error and I think (know) everything is caused by ONE problem! Because this hasn't happened to me before ;o

OH 
OH
OH

My anti-malware test has just finished (it ran for 2 hours) and it found 3 trojans and everything started to work! HAHA!

Btw ty for trying to help Alkalan Razz and ty for your time. + Ye I can see you are a KATARINA lover Razz Which server do you play on? Smile
Back to top Go down
Alkalan
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Alkalan

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 10:48 am

Hektor wrote:

My anti-malware test has just finished (it ran for 2 hours) and it found 3 trojans and everything started to work! HAHA!

Intrusting. This program i want too Very Happy SAPW found (after 4 hour) me 4000 "bad cookes" Very Happy

Hektor wrote:

Btw ty for trying to help Alkalan Razz and ty for your time. + Ye I can see you are a KATARINA lover Razz Which server do you play on? Smile
Now for that, its meaby better to go to MP, nobody wants here offtopic Smile
However, I have Kat, only, beacuse, my true favorite (Karma) is not in any cinemavid Very Happy...
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 10:55 am

Idc about going off topic, it's moderators' job. They will have something to do at least <3 

Karma? Nice!
Back to top Go down
Alkalan
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Alkalan

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 11:04 am

Hektor wrote:
Idc about going off topic, it's moderators' job. They will have something to do at least <3 

Karma? Nice!
Ty Smile, expensive, but a good buy Very Happy

But problem is, then if are more heroes (and spelling) in round, so its start lagging, and too is possible, then game can crash you(me) :O Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 2:57 pm

Hektor did you try patching your launcher?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 8:16 pm

Proballboy wrote:
Hektor did you try patching your launcher?

Man, even the launcher didnt work :/ and now it happened again.. I have to restart PC each time, lol - . -
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 9:02 pm

Lol you don't need a new topic for some off topic stuff don't worry Very Happy.

Also try run your scan again maybe? Or try uninstall LoL, run your scan and redownload it.
Back to top Go down
Alkalan
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Alkalan

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 9:52 pm

I don't know guys, but I think, then Hek is already solved that Smile:

Hektor wrote:

EpicJK2 wrote:
Or try uninstall LoL, run your scan and redownload it.

And this is bad idea Very Happy. If you think, then problem is in data pockets, so you can just change server, then will start updating, and turn back. I wans't try that, but friend said me, then this work Smile.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 11:00 pm

Asi I said, it's not only LoL problem Surprised, I affects jk2 and my internet too :/
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2014, 12:57 pm

I feel that if I give any 1st stage warnings I should give myself a 1st stage warning......nah.

Spread the love  sunny

~Your late and great moderating reply ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening?   What's happening? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's happening?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Hardware/Software - Troubleshooting-
Jump to: