)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

CTF Weekly Event

Go down 
+12
Danek
Lelouch
Reaver
Angelis
Hektor
Vader
Spartacat
Lucifer
Lord_Draco
KingYodah
EpicJK2
Zelah
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zelah

Zelah

CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2015, 11:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok i know we've talked about this before so I'm just going to take initiative but I'll need help from an admin Very Happy

I want to make a weekly CTF time. I'm not sure if weeknights or weekends work better so I'd like some opinions on that, but I want this to happen. With the master server list down it is getting much harder to get good activity. CTF always was a big crowd drawer and since people can still see when it is happening from the SoL forum I'd like to make a weekly routine of it.

Right now I'm thinking like either a Wednesday night or Saturday afternoon but I'd like opinions on the best time and for an admin (or multiple admins) to be able to commit to that time and at least change the server map and game mode since i can't do it myself. Thanks Peeps Smile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2015, 6:23 am

Did this already start? I wanna wack at it :p

~Micr0z
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2015, 6:27 am

Yeah its been going for a week or so mate. Come to the one on Wednesday Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2015, 1:28 pm

I just might half to do that Wink

~Micr0z
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2015, 8:48 pm

This wednesday it will be regular ctf, around.. 4pm your timezone if i got it right (if you are gmt-6) so come ^^
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2015, 8:52 pm

Sounds like a plan Very Happy

~Micr0z
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2015, 6:32 am

Btw Yodah I'm not sure if that "No Worries" was you committing or not so could you clarify and if Yodah is not able to run those 2 CTF's can I get another admin to commit?
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2015, 7:42 am

Zelah wrote:
Btw Yodah I'm not sure if that "No Worries" was you committing or not so could you clarify and if Yodah is not able to run those 2 CTF's can I get another admin to commit?
wat .. ???

Of course other admins can commit too, but I nowhere said I cant..
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2015, 7:47 am

I'm not saying if you can or can't but I wasn't sure if you were actually committing to it
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2015, 6:40 am

It's here! :O Time to get dominated yoda xD

~Micr0z
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2015, 6:54 am

Yes only 3 hours! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2015, 9:39 am

did I miss this, what time was it EST?
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2015, 9:43 am

No it will start in ~20 minutes
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2015, 9:51 am

KingYodah wrote:
No it will start in ~20 minutes

damn I was gonna join in but my brother is making me get off his comp so I will miss it.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2015, 10:17 am

Not enough people showed up for tonight Sad....

But there will be another event on Saturday so everyone show up then! I won't be able to make it but I hope to hear good things about it<3
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2015, 10:24 am

You didn't miss anything, 4 people were on server anyway (plus im too tired to play this atm)
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2015, 4:08 am

I want to suggest, lets have next CTF on US server. What you think?
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2015, 4:32 am

I'm not for it. Most players are EU and I think it will just make less players come. You are more than welcome to start a CTF on US at a different time tho!
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2015, 6:40 am

I know most players are EU but we have also US players and I was thinking to make it sometimes for them too..
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2015, 11:49 am

Indeed Wink

~Micr0z
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2015, 12:08 pm

If the majority of players who show up on server are US players we can goto US but I'm not gonna make all players goto US if the majority are still EU
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2015, 12:11 pm

No one is talking about forcing you to force EU players to US or anyone else forcing EU to US, I don't know where are you getting that. Maybe read my post once more..
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2015, 12:22 pm

Where did I say anyone was forcing me? Lol. I'm saying because there are so many more EU players right now it doesn't make sense to schedule something on the US server unless we get online and most of the players are US
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2015, 2:25 pm

Team US! less goo cheers lol

~Micr0z
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2015, 3:08 pm

Micr0 wrote:
Team US! less goo  cheers lol

~Micr0z

win <3
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2015, 8:07 pm

It was attempt to bring more US to servers but ookay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CTF Weekly Event
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next