)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I'm done.

Go down 
+16
Lelouch
josh.
fau
Meanie.
Lucifer
Xasomur
Lord_Draco
Igrom
KingYodah
EpicJK2
Raincerous
Kameleon
Vader
Danek
Zelah
Miso
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miso

Miso

I'm done. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I'm done.   I'm done. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2016, 1:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

More & more as time goes on, I've leaned toward this decision. And something in the back of my mind always tells me to calm down, but I can't keep calm anymore.
This 1.04 "community" we have now is literally the worst thing that has happened in jk2, and I want no part of it anymore.

I don't think I will ever be separated from the JK community, but gone are the days of me playing almost daily. There's no point to joining force servers that just consist of basically 2 year olds crying to eachother about who is better at force fighting (Not to mention the constant lying of people using jkbot). Who honestly thinks it's fun to join a server only to read this?

**Stupid Conversation Warning**

Spoiler:

Are these people seriously THIS bored?

I'm not a force fighter. Never have been nor will I ever be one. I have no problem with force fighters since I've been playing with them that last couple of years.

I understand people like to play force and I respect what people enjoy playing. But this is just absolutely ridiculous what this community has come to.
We have people trying to lie about others in hopes to destroy their reputation. There's no trust in anybody. Sure, you can argue and say that these behaviors have always been in part of JK2, but when you have a community that is THIS SMALL now, there's no escaping it. It's everywhere and you are a part of it as much as you wish you weren't. Your actions affect everybody that plays the game. Case closed.

I will still probably check the activity via JK2/JKA browser by Grenixal, but like I said, there's no point anymore. The only times I will decide to go on JK2 is one of the following:

* NF Tournament
* Someone I enjoy talking to / duel with
* Defrag on [DARK]JumpingServer

This game used to give me a nostalgic feeling reminding me what the old days are like, but those feelings are no longer present. I'd be much happier playing JKA than what this excuse of a community we have in 1.04, and that is REALLY saying something.

I really wish there was something we could do to fix this. I know quite a few people have tried with righteous efforts and great ideas, and nothing has worked. Some have worked, but only for a span of 2 weeks or so, then it went right back to where we are right now. It's all about force fighting dcmod1.2 and trash talking. I tried for so long to get old players to come back, but I can't say I blame them for leaving in the first place. Why would they want to come back to such a toxic environment? It's no wonder some made the move to JKA while they could.

So, this is where I must leave all of you. I'm sorry, but I can't continue this anymore. It's just not fun for me.

Shoutout to the following players. Some of the greatest people I've met in JK2 over the years (in alphabetical order)

(I'm sorry if I forgot anybody...it's truly hard to keep up with all these names after so many years)

**List of Players**
Spoiler:

If you want to contact, you can reach me by the following below. I play a few other games. And if you would still like to duel or whatever, I'd be down for that.

Steam - Jj.miso
Skype - lifecinemas
IRC   - #jk2

Cya~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

I'm done. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm done.   I'm done. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2016, 7:50 am

boss_master wrote:
cant say that i ll miss you.
gl and dont come back
Prime example of toxic people
Back to top Go down
boss_master

I'm done. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm done.   I'm done. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2016, 5:30 pm

KingYodah wrote:
boss_master wrote:
cant say that i ll miss you.
gl and dont come back
Prime example of toxic people

you how now idea how right you are son
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

I'm done. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm done.   I'm done. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2016, 12:53 am

boss_master wrote:
you how now idea how right you are son

Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

I'm done. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm done.   I'm done. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2016, 6:23 am

I share the same viewpoint like miso do. and i must say, this will never change as long the people man up themselves and get over this game. it s literally impossible to change this stupid mentality of theirs in order to make this game more enjoyable. There were several attempts where a couple of people tried to patch things up by creating a community to unite the people  but somehow they dissolve by themselves due to the fact that they are sort of toxic towards each other and whenever a new generation player comes and learns to play, they ll be the same as the other dumbfocks who were toxic all the time.

Dont let this community play you, ignore the chat, play the game and always be friendly - no matter what they do to you. it takes lots of patience - get a couple of ppl who you are friends with and play together. the more the better.

I want to add that i am the weakest player ever. But i enjoyed the game as much as possible. I may be a laughingstock at this game but it s better than spending all day long playing this game which has been dead for a decade. I missed my old friends in game who i played with. I joined fod clan to relive the old nostalgic feeling - though it s the most hated clan in the whole jk2. but i dont care. i am not even bothered, ganged seriously or even being hated - why, because i dont give up the spirit i try to share: "play the game, ignore the chat, always be friendly" - whenever i dont feel like playing, then dont play. no need to wait thousands of hours until they disconect or calling you a ragequitter. you have better things to do in life.

Last edited by Vader on Mon 29 Aug 2016, 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ~Merged by Caderz~)
Back to top Go down
merc

I'm done. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm done.   I'm done. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2016, 10:06 am

Honestly Force servers are full with drama and toxic people even i was kinda toxic atleast i changed. But yeah... Not everyone is like that. Anyway with all the drama on force servers i went nonforce. Still drama but less amount. Though some drama queens still went to non force server where i was in BEGGING no joke BEGGING to fight me to prove they can beat me. Afther me not playing for ages and only playing nonforce. Anyway later on i was to tired of the toxicity of the people i just quited the game and moved on.
PS: Since you are a fellow jj member just like me. Jedi junkies around?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm done. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm done.   I'm done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm done.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: