)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Admin abuse by Flendo.

Go down 
+6
Xemnas
Kernow Pilgrim
Leonardo
KingYodah
Flendo
alpf300
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alpf300

Admin abuse by Flendo. Empty
PostSubject: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 5:56 am

Hello dear members of the SoL administration. It has lately come to my attention that one of your Dc Administration members, Flendo has been abusing his admin powers on the course of the last few weeks. It all starts with minor incidents like enabling emotes for others to use in ffa, or giving terminator/empower to players which seek revenge on others, removing after his prey got successfully hunt down. Obviously minor incidents don't have great impact gameplay wise and i disreguard them as reporting them would result in great hassle for those who are involved.
But as of today (the date this was written) at around 17:20 London time, flendo issued me a warning regarding my use of cheats which resulted on a kick since i was playing versus other cheaters aswell. Things carried on from there when out of the sudden i got disconnected and i realized that i was banned. What disturbs me is that i'm almost sure that he was influenced by the other player who i was fighting against whose use of cheats is well known throughout the jk2 community and he wasn't banned by flendo. I'm not implying that flendo had a biased opinion towards me as i know him for being a gullible person and i am also aware that cheats are against the rules of the SoL jk2 server (Giving admin to someone that isn't capable of thinking by himself isn't a great idea but it isn't up to me deciding who ever gets admin rights...).
I would be profoundly grateful if you, dear friends took a measure upon flendo's foul actions and i pray for common sense to prevail.
Thanks for the attention.
This is alpf signing out.
Back to top Go down
alpf300

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 5:58 am

over the course*
Pardon my freench
Back to top Go down
alpf300

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 6:01 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk_mur9Iz3c
the player i was fighting was yernow and u can obviously see that he is using evc (Hp hack), wall hack and an abs glow hack and therefore was also cheating.
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 6:12 am

I did not use empower / terminator for 1 month
Back to top Go down
alpf300

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 6:36 am

As we can obviously see here i said that flendo gave players empower and terminator yet he interprets it as he had used empower or terminator showing his obvious lack of communication abilities, yet another skill required to someone that wishes to become an admin.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 7:30 am

On a sidenote, Flendo you did use terminator 3 days ago, I wasn't looking for background, it was just CTRL+F. But if you really gave terminator to someone who was abusing it after it, then you should remove it right away, admin commands aren't a toy. I see it more like you were tricked, not willingly abusing something, so before you do something judge the situation or ask other admin, their advice will help you. You are admin just a short while and you have yet to experience various other occasions, every experience will teach you something to be better.

About emotes, do you know, Alph, how many times I was also asked? One cheater screams turn them off, then other cheater screams No, turn them on. For me it is best to leave them off in that given while as it prevents their abuse. But I also have to ask, do these people think beyond their view in a way that their petty cheat-fights can bother other people? Can't you be doing this elsewhere? We are trying to keep the place funny not toxic and you and others aren't helping at all.

Another note to you Alph though, I heard that you were doxxing Flendo, you know that doxxing is followed by a ban after 1 warning? Plus you keep repeatedly using +lag among many other your cheats. If you realize that you shouldn't be using that, yet you still do, then why are you using it? Is it from being gullible? Or something else?
Imo, if you use your shits against other heavy cheater, it is not my business. Only until it starts bothering people around, it is. So, beware what are you doing too before you complain about something/someone.
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 8:03 am

You're right Yodah,and the alpf was looking for a weapon, so the abuse of the danek,so I found out later
You should first look at the discord before you wrote this,for terminator,I have not been using it for a long time I played a little on Friday because I was busy(3 days).,I only use noclip for a long time.
Back to top Go down
alpf300

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 8:14 am

Sure fair enough i did mention his name in public in a irrational momment and i'm sorry for that but, what annoyed me was the fact that the others use aimbot, etc and they don't get banned nor do they get kicked.
And besides you can't erradicate cheaters and if u did there would be no jk2 community left.
"Imo, if you use your shits against other heavy cheater, it is not my business."
It is your business to regulate the server. That's an admins function.
"So, beware what are you doing too before you complain about something/someone."
Flendo had no rights to ban me without yernow...
Back to top Go down
alpf300

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 8:14 am

*without banning yernow and the other players that were with him.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 8:35 am

You are wrong, Alph, if there are no cheaters, trolls etc, the rest of community would be greatly relieved that they can *finally* enjoy their stays without nonstop listening to lsFa0Od=0 and other infantile communications.

"Imo, if you use your shits against other heavy cheater, it is not my business."
It is your business to regulate the server. That's an admins function.
-> Next time, don't forget to copypaste everything I said, not just the part which suits you.

Flendo was advised and there it ends for me. But people should be trying to help him instead of wait till out of being tricked he makes some fault and then being ironic.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 9:32 am

Hello Alpf,

I asked Flendo to give you the ban today. We have screenshots and log proof of you threatening him and doxxing him as well. I regret to inform you that we plan on upholding your ban for a minimum of 7 days.

We do not tolerate cheaters on our server. Very obviously, we can not stop it all, but we take threats very seriously and doxxing is illegal. In light of your recent bad behavior through the past few weeks, and now this incident, we have decided to take action. We may decide to shorten your ban if your behavior and attitude improves. Until then, this is our decision.

I thought it important to inform you why you were banned, and to make it crystal clear the reasons why we did so. Yes, there are multiple cheaters, and we are planning on acting on other cheaters as well, but you my friend took it a step further than it needed to go.

That is all.

Back to top Go down
alpf300

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 10:45 am

Flendo revealed his name but k
SoL's administration being useful as always :^))))

U do not tolerate cheaters on the server lasdl0sl=Lfs0afl
l0000000000l

this is a meme of a community...

Kernow's edit: I merged your three consecutive posts that you made in literally a minute into one post. Please stop.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 11:34 am

I support Flendo's decision. I don't disagree with the use of a lot of the things you initially listed Alph in your first post.

Also fully support Leo's post, if very firm. What you also need to know Alph is that it's only six days. Probs be a review then, I imagine it would be more beneficial if you behaved peacefully in that time.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 11:55 am

alpf300 wrote:
Flendo revealed his name but k
And that accident gives you right to be spreading it further?

alpf300 wrote:
lasdl0sl=Lfs0afl l0000000000l
Every time I see this I am thinking that the person is having some sort of epileptic seizure (apologies to people with real such problems, it is not their fault). Or another burst of infantile behavior. And I also agree with Kernow, I wasn't on server of course that time but this isn't helping you.
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2018, 1:25 am

if you talk about abuse, I'll tell you now
During the day, the Alps receive about 2 auto admina,2-3 weeks ago ask me every time for empower,I saw him later abusing(and I'm guilty for giving it to him),every time  ask for emotes for abuse alpf have hack like boss,other players complain about the alpf ,alpf uses chatkill every time and when no one touches him,the story of stupidity (la0osofd, your mom, bad ...) also threatens me if I do not turn on emotes ,he want hunting me
and now I was abusing him because I ban him for the + lag..........
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2018, 4:12 am

Oh yes, that's right. Thank you Flendo. I forgot to mention the +lag abuse.
Back to top Go down
alpf300

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2018, 6:49 am

Ps: Never rely again on sol's administration
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2018, 7:15 am

alpf300 wrote:

I would be profoundly grateful if you, dear friends took a measure upon flendo's foul actions and i pray for common sense to prevail.

Based upon your everyday ingame behavior it would be common sense to ban you for good.
Instead we choose to go with it and hope that you pick up a better tone along the way.

Why are you complaining? You always yell that we cannot ban you because you'd just change your IP.

For real man. I'm tired of people like you.
You even state it in chat that you don't give a damn about our rules and that we can't ban you bla bla bla.
Trust me...when I'm around and you kick our rules with your smelly feet I will see to it personaly to banhammer you over and over again until you lose interest.

So please don't whine around because Flendo got back on you for a change.
Your account of rule breaking and throwing around unpolite language is through the roof anyway.

Hope you have a great day.
Your reliable SoL administration.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2018, 7:26 am

You will be greatly missed alpf l0l
Back to top Go down
alpf300

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2018, 10:55 am

I move a finger and i enslave znob
And the ban is useless as i spent 173 minutes on the server
U cant ban me kids wtf
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2018, 10:58 am

o7
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2018, 10:59 am

alpf300 wrote:
I move a finger and i enslave znob
And the ban is useless as i spent 173 minutes on the server
U cant ban me kids wtf

Oh no I'm scared... alpf is against me l0l

Yes good call admitting to evading their ban... That'll make them want to unban you sooner. Diggin deeper alpf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alpf300

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2018, 11:02 am

l000000000l xenmas i saw u use that speech atleast 3 times dlsl=0fa
U're barely active on the server cus u know id hunt u off wtf
"Smelly feet" u wish u had my fkn masculinity to have smelly feet u castrated King of Burger King l0000

Znob were did u come from???
The big boys are talking go back to ur corner

Wtf this censorship "u King of Burger King"
Daphuc BK should litigate SoL for this l000

Edit: Unnecessary triple post. Kernow asked you to stop and you should do so. -Leo
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2018, 11:08 am

I'm extremely amused that you started this thread "begging SoL to see reason, oh wise and noble SoL admin" and somehow it degenerated into whatever the hell this is. You can change IPs as often as you like, we will ban you on sight until your term has expired.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2018, 11:12 am

alpf300 wrote:
Znob were did u come from???
The big boys are talking go back to ur corner

l0l 3 posts in a minute. You are clearly very calm and getting a lot accomplished with the "big boys" l0l. Yes I shall return to my corner of the vast majority of jk2 that dislikes you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin abuse by Flendo.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next