)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

JK2 World Tournament (force)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
actuallydevy

JK2 World Tournament (force) Empty
PostSubject: JK2 World Tournament (force)   JK2 World Tournament (force) Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2018, 7:50 am

Hi.

Me together with a couple of other people are hosting a world tournament for 2v2 force in the upcoming weeks (the date is not yet determined).

Copied from the Discord:
Welcome to the information thread on the 2018 JK2 1.04 Force 2v2 World Tournament!

Rules for registration:
- Only one team per country (if there are multiple teams from the same country trying to register, the team with the highest probability to win will count, which will be decided by me and Jinx).
- Three players maximum can register for a single country (two players and one reserve).
- A filler team exists for people who does not have a teammate to go with (this only applies to people where their country does not have a team, for example if someone is from Belarus and has no teammates, no other active forcers from the same country, he can register with another player who has no teammates to form the Filler team).
- You may pick a specially designed tag for your team as long as it contains your national letters (this is determined by the ones that are used at the 2018 football world cup), for example ^7Team^2~^4S^3W^4E. For Filler teams, this will be replaced with F1, F2 etc.
- For registration, write a message in the appeal-for-2v2 room on Discord with information as follows:
Team name (with color codes):
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3 (reserve):

Match information:
- The games go by best of 3 2v2s that go to 10 score where deaths are counted (except for the semi-finals and the finals that go by best of 5).
- Wallhack and kickscript is allowed.
- No physics hacks are allowed (this includes but isn't limited to faster running speeds, higher/lower jump after knockdown etc.)
- Aimbot is not allowed.
- Laghacking is not allowed.

If you break any of the rules, your country will be disqualified instantly and your country will forfeit their current match.

The date will be determined once we've reached a high enough amount of teams to guarantee a proper tournament but it will be held some time on a weekend.
For questions, refer to the general channel.

If you would like to enter, talk to me in-game and I will invite you to the Discord.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: JK2 World Tournament (force)   JK2 World Tournament (force) Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2018, 2:09 pm

This is....actually a really cool idea!
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: JK2 World Tournament (force)   JK2 World Tournament (force) Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2018, 12:42 am

I sadly cannot participate.
No time + way better American players than me.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: JK2 World Tournament (force)   JK2 World Tournament (force) Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2018, 8:20 am

Shadow damn it i can't be the only American Sad
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: JK2 World Tournament (force)   JK2 World Tournament (force) Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2018, 1:38 am

You're not.
Pretty sure the highest tier of US players would be Nibler and Jamey, Angel or Zelah. Depending on who you ask.
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: JK2 World Tournament (force)   JK2 World Tournament (force) Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2018, 1:39 am

Flendo
Pls
Join
The
Serbian
Branch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JK2 World Tournament (force)   JK2 World Tournament (force) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JK2 World Tournament (force)
Page 1 of 1