)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

DRONE AND ion laming!

Go down 
+9
Lucifer
Chameleon
Waffle_bro
Hora
sebbat
Phoenix
Ajunta Pall
Dragon
deathray
13 posters
AuthorMessage
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

DRONE AND ion laming! Empty
PostSubject: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 4:25 am

DRONE AND ION ARE LAMING ME AND OTHERS DRONE INSULTS ME AND IM TIRED OF IT EITHER YOU BAN BOTH OF THEM FOR GOOD OR I QUIT CUS I DIDNT JOIN TO GET LAMED!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 4:30 am

Ion say you lamed him.
I agree Drone lamed.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 4:30 am

mm dude, we can't ban everyone. If they lame you on server and there is no one to help you, ask them to stop laming, and if they don't, keep your bubble on, until someone comes to help you.

But we'll take care of them, but not by ban
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 4:38 am

Yes becouse if we bann all we don't have players ^^
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 4:47 am

Admin/council will have a word, either on server, by topic, ot by pm. But rest assured it wont continue, banning is not the answer here, however should they continue their ways after they are warned, a punishment, repremand or possible exclusion from the clan would be discussed. It will be dealt with deathray, but in the mean time try to relax and not make forcefull demands, discuss your problems peacefully and more people will pay attention. I can understand your upset, but try to rise above it. Im sure they will be spoken too....

Drone is already under scrutany.....
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 5:53 am

Drone is lamer, all sol knows that, ion i dont know, he looks like a good guy.. but some people told me that le lames
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 6:54 am

Indeed sebbo.
Back to top Go down
Waffle_bro

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 8:39 am

Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 8:46 am

waffle bro i saied Don't lame for you and you sayed i hate when someone say that i lame if i want
You don't respect our rules?
I don't want that you get banned :/
Back to top Go down
Chameleon

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 8:52 am

Well i agree that both of them lame and don't always stop ^^ But don't ban them ^^ Ion is a nice guy ^^ Dunno about Drone, seemed pretty nice, but lamed as well :/ But it's true ^^ You don't just ban every single lamer ^^
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 9:11 am

Drone will never become a member, unless he completely changes his way of playing, these last 2 days, his actions has been non-stop... Let the council decide.
Back to top Go down
Ion

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 9:49 am

First of all laming = killing someone which i didn't do to you yet you killed me twice in your little bubble while i was typing. So get the hell away from me with your crying.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 11:22 pm

I re-voted no for ion for the following reasons:

I was on the ATS server and got scripter against - Yet the KSer wasn't that good because I could kick him better. I pointed this fact out and next thing I know Ion is laming and insulting me again and again saying he hates people who are full of themselves....

I don't like his attitude and it was good to see how he treats normal people. Which was bad......yea....

As for Drone well we all know about his laming. I expected better but then again.....he is waffle's brother...
Back to top Go down
assasin13
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
assasin13

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 11:27 pm

Agreed Drone laming .......IoN is laming too i was there

He is laming and get pwned and then he say :-Lamer lamer....
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 12:20 am

Yes drone, i have notice you getting very aggressive towards people for little reason, you do seem to like the odd lame or two...

Im not sure about Ion, i think he acts up to the high rank SoL members sometimes, he's never done much when ive been watchin anyway...
Back to top Go down
Waffle_bro

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 2:42 am

alright first of all kernow
NEVER talk behind my bros back my bro is cool u have never talked to him so u dont know
an just becuase im his bro your going to act on that as a reason for my laming?

assassin i will never yell lamer EVER if i get lamed i keep my mouth shut and killl(or try) the guy that killed me

yesterday i yelled lamer after gona(srry cant remember your name) lamed me because i wanted to show you all what you where acting like.
what i said is what i hear out of alot of your mouths when u get lamed

and i also hear this and i dont know y

drone, if you dont stop laming people will never vote for you in the polls
drone, will never be a member
drone this drone that
lay off if i want to be a member then i will act on it
alright

srry for the rage had to get it off my chest

ill try to watch my self from now on but u guys have to promis to not give me the drone this drone that crap alright?
deal?
if u guys want to have a pm chat in game with me for what ever reason feel free im not going to knock your head off unless u give me a reason to ^^

see you guys later
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 3:50 am

No
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 8:16 am

Drone wrote:
alright first of all kernow
NEVER talk behind my bros back my bro is cool u have never talked to him so u dont know
an just becuase im his bro your going to act on that as a reason for my laming?

I'll tell you the deal here mate.

Firstly - This is a public posting area. So in what sense am I talking behind his back when he can read this? Question

Secondly - I'm sorry you must have been watching Waffle 24/7 whenever he plays JK2 and KNOW that I have never talked to him. Oh wait...what was that? You HAVEN'T been watching him 24/7? But then pray tell dear sir, how can thine mind make these assumptions?

I have talked with Waffle many a time, with explanatory patience and diplomacy. He is a nice guy in essence but he isn't SoL material, period.

Let's see you are blood relatives? Then I think there will be the same generic patterns....so yes I imagine the calculations of your brain will be quite similiar to his.

Let us use this quote I have above. I see imperitive language, ie ordering me what to think and not to think. There is laming and aggresion. To add there is a seemingly lack of internal control that causes you to thrash out onto others. So yes, I think the comparison is quite valid. Don't you?

Back to top Go down
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 3:15 am

ION IS MERC!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ion

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 4:54 am

Who in the Fu ck is merc?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 5:39 am

Ion is not merc, merc = binary. He's one the biggest hackers/scripters in all of JK2, he's 19 and from begium. He's regestered on this forum as 'three star' but i think hes been deleted now, and he's banned from server anyways.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 6:16 am

he is banned? do i see that in the non-public area? or am i blind?
and no his account is not deleted. there is and there will be no reason to do that.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 7:15 am

I thought he was banned from the server xaso.........isnt he? scratch
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 9:19 am

Phoenix wrote:
He's one the biggest hackers/scripters in all of JK2,

rofl, that still makes me laugh too much, karma + for you phoenix.

xaso explain him pls rofl
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 4:39 am

i already pointed that out aju, and then i said: ask aju for further info. soz bud: its your job ^^

@ phoe
not that i knew, and you can check the ban list yourself: he isnt on it. if he is banned, its not verified in that list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRONE AND ion laming!   DRONE AND ion laming! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DRONE AND ion laming!
Page 1 of 1