)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The Death Of Jk2...

Go down 
+22
Kernow Pilgrim
fisTo
Chelsea
Phoenix
TheReferee///
sebbat
Rachel
Boogieman
mantA
striker
Ajunta Pall
Xasomur
Battledroidlover
Chameleon
Dragon
Lord_Draco
Proballboy
Blademaster
GONZA
Lucifer
wehr
Lelouch
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lelouch

The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 2:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sup ppl. So if any of you noticed or pressed "get new list, JK2 master server has died. WOOT! So im just saying now. BYE! xD. Well it hasnt offically died. But close enough. So i guess the only way to join a server is through xfire. No im not lieing why dont u check it urself?c
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 11:45 am

Levelled the Karma - Please use it objectivly guys.
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 1:40 pm

lmao u made it 0 and its already -9 lmao
u guys have like nothing better to do then fly a kite with my karma which doesnt mean anything omg so funny
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 2:06 pm

God, I'm glad that you were banned before I came. If you are like this on the forum, I can only imagine what you were like on the server.
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 2:33 pm

lol here let me share my gamer tags with u

pro@scripting>
Pro@killing>
Whora
TheReferee
Mo-da-Lawn
ShitCaster
Ul-boy

i have more but that should do xP
and ill be back in i think 4 or 5 weeks now
dont remember when the ban started can some one give me the 6 month ban start date?
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 2:44 pm

9/17/2010 start date of ban
3/17/2011 end date of ban
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 11:21 pm

WIN! 4-5 weeks yeah right.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 1:33 am

TheReferee/// wrote:
karma eh?
that says what?
dude i could care less what u guys thought about me good or bad xP ever sens i got banned i havnt played jk2 xP
gona play biger and better games
black ops
u might have heard of it to bad most of your comps cant play it xP

hmmmm so if you never play this game anymore and have no intrest and you just play "other" games....why post here? clown
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 4:31 am

why not post ? He can not play, but still want to post and talk rofl
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 7:19 am

coming from the clan that spends more time on this web site then in the game you cant really talk now can u

thats why me and irish where all ways better then u guys even with out scripts
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 7:34 am

ah ! wrong ref ! actually even before i leave, hek nick and me at least were pwning you ! in three saber ff and ffa ! so shut up !
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 7:44 am

Ref Very Happy i'd be able to beat you + irish vs. me .. and i dont play jk2 too much now .. cuz i prefer jk3
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 8:28 am

Lock this topic now.
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:25 am

hek scripts
nick = pro
and u script and i pwn u with out scripts (or so u say) so im not sure what your talking about
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 8:36 pm

Ref.....I can draw with you when you have scripts.....so without...meh I think you would be dead by hek in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 8:47 pm

maybe because you hax as well bdl?
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 9:46 pm

grow up its a game it doesnt matter xD its like you guys have penis envy or something in the long run it doesnt matter who is better because its a video game....
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:33 pm

TheReferee/// wrote:
hek scripts
nick = pro
and u script and i pwn u with out scripts (or so u say) so im not sure what your talking about

seems that you fought me on FOD Smile) it'd be 100-0 =))
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 1:44 am

I just noticed this topic (fail) and if this means the only way to join now is through xfire, then I can't play jk2 anymore...
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 1:55 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
WTF is the master server? I have no bother connecting to jk2 servers and as far as im aware they are all still there. When i press refresh i get tons of servers showing up (even though 95% of them are lifeless) so how come people are saying the game is dead?
Because.......it is now ALIVE! ITS ALIVE I TELL YOU, ITS ALIVE GAAAAAAAUUGHHH!

Its alive. end of.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:19 am

Hmm true, lock topic?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:37 am

just something ref, you ks too so don't whine about it, and hek doesn't ks all the time ( never in sol ), and bdl doesn't ks at all rofl. Last time i did lame him while he was in conversation with several people, and they all ganged me, so i guess it made him angry, and he didn't even ks ( he didn't knew it was me ). So i assume that bdl never uses ks lol. BE MAD REF
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:39 am

Master server is back - Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death Of Jk2...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3