)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind

Go down 
+10
nastY
Ralen
Kernow Pilgrim
wehr
Xemnas
Xasomur
Tenken
mereel
Lord_Draco
Dark Misery
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Empty
PostSubject: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 6:50 pm

Sindwinder recently has become admin, and is quickly eager to abuse it especially on people he dislikes.

So basically what happened was I came into server and the temple had like 8 people standing there for no reason. So i decided to just fight like 4 of them and then right 4 seconds later I get bubble slap or w.e. So I had to reconnect and Sind said first warning or w.e.

So then i didn't do anything (but i had saber) when I came back, but like two people one of them being Sev attacked me so I raped them both, and kept doing it (and they were the ones targeting me). But then out of nowhere Sev got emped (by Sind)! and killed me (only way possible). After that whenever i was near or w.e. he kept on killing me (actually trying to kill me) with emp. And I told Sind to unemp him, but sind was like "Slapping you, banning you, etc. is not abuse" and then threatened me with something or w.e.

So then he kept on letting Sev do his cr@p and I used lagscript for 3 seconds (lightly) and he banned me without speaking to me or w.e. WTH.

Enough of this nonsense, take away this mongrols power and unban me.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 7:08 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
I used lagscript for 3 seconds.

Reason enough to ban you, as lagging is not a bad reason to ban.

You are in possession of a tool used to cause problems on and with the server. Using it lightly once does not mean you won't use it heavily in the future.

We do not tolerate server lagging.

He should have told you he was going to ban you on grounds of lagging the server, however.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 7:14 pm

Lulz, dude he couldn't slap you. The slap command is HC only, and Sind is a DC. Don't try to earn pity here laaaF. And no, using a lag script period earns you a few weeks ban.

So enjoy the vacation! :]
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 7:19 pm

So he couldn't slap, but he could ban. WTH? no it wasn't a slap it was slap with bubble or w.e. It was Sleep.

So you're not going to do anything about the reason I did this? the abuse? giving emp to newb lamers?

BTW mereel, ever heard of ProXyZ? Cool
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 7:21 pm

BTW, wth happened to the Edit button? I don't understand why complain about double/triple posting if you have removed the solution to this.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 7:23 pm

Also, I remember buffy using the lagscript for more then a minute a multiple number of times. And almost each of those times he got unbanned the next few hours. And i get According to mereel & Draco weekz?
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 8:02 pm

Woah spam much? You are a repeat offender in the server, so everyone keeps a close eye on you so you at least try to behave ok?

thxkbai
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 10:11 pm

Spam much? Can you at least read the posts.
"BTW, wth happened to the Edit button? I don't
understand why complain about double/triple posting if you have removed
the solution to this."
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 11:19 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
BTW, wth happened to the Edit button? I don't understand why complain about double/triple posting if you have removed the solution to this.
fixed
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 2:02 am

nope its still misssing
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 3:01 am

laaafy, w t h dude. why you using lagscript?????????????????????????????

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 3:17 am

He can't win anything in jk2, so that's why he has to use something to get someone's attention on him.. All he is, is an attention seaker^^
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 6:14 am

Yes Laaf I know what an I.P. changer is. I used one awhile back, so I know you can simply come back on the server. But won't you lagg? Gives you more excuses when you lose. :[

Since this is your first offense, I would suggest 1 week ban, but Sind banned you, so he chooses not me.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 6:22 am

Laaaf wrote:
i didn't do anything

Laaaf wrote:
I used lagscript

Can't figure out your rationality. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 6:31 am

gg kernow x)

@kernow- i haven't seen you in eons! Surprised
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 6:34 am

i would defend him but i draw the line on things that hax server or effect other people's gameplay throughout the server... laaaf u going down the wrong, and lonely, path.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 6:44 am

wehr wrote:
i would defend him but i draw the line on things that hax server or effect other people's gameplay throughout the server... laaaf u going down the wrong, and lonely, path.

w
e
h
r

Wehr speaks the truth.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 7:18 am

ur wasting ur time laffy, we're both in the same shit, nobody likes us, so nobody cares about us, i noticed sol works like that with people they dislike, im sure if some1 they like used a lag script, they would unban him, but they dont like us, so they wont unban us, they are like ATS, on their own way.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 8:18 am

nastY wrote:
ur wasting ur time laffy, we're both in the same shit, nobody likes us, so nobody cares about us.

A YOU FUUCKING KIDDING ME? Mad
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 8:33 am

nastY wrote:
ur wasting ur time laffy, we're both in the same shit, nobody likes us, so nobody cares about us, i noticed sol works like that with people they dislike, im sure if some1 they like used a lag script, they would unban him, but they dont like us, so they wont unban us, they are like ATS, on their own way.

Lol.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 1:44 pm

Phoenix wrote:
nastY wrote:
ur wasting ur time laffy, we're both in the same shit, nobody likes us, so nobody cares about us.

A YOU FUUCKING KIDDING ME? Mad
no u
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 2:26 pm

laaaaaf, i have to say you must have been a di kk for luc to ban you. he is very easy going guy and doesn't get mad ez. i attack the shi t out of him every once in a while to test his skills and he doesn't get mad a bit. i don't get relentless on him ever which is what you prolly did. anyway, you said enuff here to deserve a ban. i hope you learn from it cuz i like you on server.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 7:24 pm

wehr wrote:
laaaaaf, i have to say you must have been a di kk for luc to ban you. he is very easy going guy and doesn't get mad ez. i attack the shi t out of him every once in a while to test his skills and he doesn't get mad a bit. i don't get relentless on him ever which is what you prolly did. anyway, you said enuff here to deserve a ban. i hope you learn from it cuz i like you on server.

w
e
h
r
ur wrong. he gets mad really fast with me!
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 8:24 pm

Lol sindwinder didn't have admin before that's why he couldn't do anything about it. sind rages all the time for no reason. He admin like 3 dayz ago or less I think. So now he is trying to be the new Outcast or something. Recently when I came back to JK2 it seems everyone has forgotten there place. Newbz acting like pros, wth is this?
I told you what I did, light lag for 3 seconds. That doesn't hurt game play, emping newbz does. That shouldn't hurt anyone. Next time, I'll just use proxy with fake name and lagscript heavy so everyone getz lagged out.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 11:15 pm

lmao proxy won't change your ip in jk2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind   Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next