)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Goodbye Forever <3

Go down 
+17
Proballboy
Tenken
Danek
WakiE
Hora
Light
GONZA
Pipsquid
Skambak
solid snake
Hektor
Xasomur
Lord_Draco
Lucifer
Dark Misery
sebbat
Lelouch
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lelouch

Goodbye Forever <3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Forever <3   Goodbye Forever <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 2:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sup people. Well my pc crashed. For some reasons I feel like that set my life. I realized life isnt about video games and shit. So well I realized I'm done with jk2 forever. I cracked that cd in half. I'm done as my life as a gamer. I hope one day you guys realize video games drain ur life terribly and days are going faster and faster. Life is too short go out and actually realize the things you can do. Just today I realized I love cross country( running for like miles @ a time) And video games.. I LIKE TURTLES they keep getting worse and worse! I dont like the image they are planting in our brains ~ killing. Most dont realize this but When you play these ur just masacuring people. This one day could be reality thanks to games. Think how bad you would feel knowing you killed someone. Its not gr. Im against this because I have a friend who was a serious gamer and had to get medical help because his brain was just wild.... So gl to you dudes have fun and this time im NEVER comming back. My gt for xbox: suCk5t0bU xfire: brb4lyf thanks guys! Special thanks to.... SeBBY! Hek! Rachy graaaaan lucy kernow xaso phoe BOSS! phantom/jenny! Proball gonzo light perrin EVERYONE IN ARGENTINA U GUYS AREE SOOOOOOO NICE! <3 Ref ATS! Fod azzy!!!! o.o .FFa and everyone else you know who you are! Thanks guys gl with ur lives! Sebby for hc btw!! xD

<3 Wolf GF AND GL ALL!-laoss xD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Goodbye Forever <3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Forever <3   Goodbye Forever <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 7:47 am

WakiE, I am giving you a warning: Cut the shit now, while you got a chance.

Well we all have got a chance to say goodbye to Wolf, but I am closing this topic before WakiE turns this into an all-out war with SoL members.
Back to top Go down

Goodbye Forever <3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2