)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Sign up here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
arieZ



Posts : 60

PostSubject: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 9:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Im sorry to all SoL members for breaking rules and people I lagged out. Honestly I will never do it again because all I want to do is play and SoL is the only alive server. Anyone who knows me can tell you all I do is play the game which means *FIGHT* and I dont lag script.. Im not a nerd like darth boss or laaaf who does that so I hope you guys accept my apologies
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
arieZ



Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:50 am

SoL is just another ATS, they think being admin has bragging rights.. Dont worry though when LaaaF and those aH newbs start laming SoL members ill just tell my crew to not help since you guys are such idiots.. Like I said everyone insults in jk2 because we all like to compete and fight.. but as soon as I do it its wrong because im not friends with none of you.. but its okay you will see how corrupt the admins are
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avatar Aang
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept


Posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:51 am

arieZ wrote:
SoL is just another ATS, they think being admin has bragging rights.. Dont worry though when LaaaF and those aH newbs start laming SoL members ill just tell my crew to not help since you guys are such idiots.. Like I said everyone insults in jk2 because we all like to compete and fight.. but as soon as I do it its wrong because im not friends with none of you.. but its okay you will see how corrupt the admins are


corrupt, now why would SoL or our admins be corrupted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arieZ



Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:54 am

Avatar Aang wrote:
arieZ wrote:
SoL is just another ATS, they think being admin has bragging rights.. Dont worry though when LaaaF and those aH newbs start laming SoL members ill just tell my crew to not help since you guys are such idiots.. Like I said everyone insults in jk2 because we all like to compete and fight.. but as soon as I do it its wrong because im not friends with none of you.. but its okay you will see how corrupt the admins are


corrupt, now why would SoL or our admins be corrupted?

Im not just saying shit, ASK ANYONE i even saw SoL members saying admins are abusers..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avatar Aang
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept


Posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:55 am

ok some mayby, but i never seen it thogh. I dont think that this Clan is corrupted. if so, then OMG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 8:29 am

lol ariez. i was just quoting you. you said you can be a bad ass because you basically can. if we would be bad asses just because we can, then you shouldnt complain over and over again.
and your argument of laaf is flawed: he was banned most often since we cleared the ban list.
ppl get bans when they deserve it. we are quite fair about it.

we are fair enough to not let ourself be fooled by the feud ppl have with each other. we dont take a side on that. if you think you need to insult someone because he deserved it, fine. but we have to look on the fact that u insult. we cant care for why u think he deserves it. insulting is just unnecessary.
ganging tho is allowed, tho its not nice. but you could stop fighting them and all be done. if THEY insult YOU, then THEY would be under pressure of a possible ban. if THEY would LAME, then it would be them as well, who would get banned.
youre just acting stupid.
dont insult. dont lame.
if you beat them, fine and be happy Smile

but insulting, laming (which you dont do as far as i saw that) and lagging are all no viable solutions.

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Submitt3D!   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 8:37 am

arieZ wrote:
lol u guys have no idea.. you guys just started playing, these nerds been ganging me since 3-4 years ago so dont say its because we insult.. for the last time.. We insult them because me n dino come in and get 5v2 and WE STILL WIN WHICH GIVES US BRAGGING RIGHTS.. Its not like we come in and insult people right away.. you newcomers have no idea, ask anyone who plays this game for long time.. funny because nasty calls me n!gger but since hes aju's boyfriend he gets a free pass.. come on kids I wasnt born yesterday

LOL, the only time you 1vs1 is when you're alone and you don't want to be ganged. Other then that, you never 1vs1 even in matches when you start to lose dino or another fan comes in to help you. When you first came back from you're slums and you're few years break or w.e. the first thing you did was gang me after i raped dino 1vs1 (that's why he doesn't even talk about 1vs1ing me).

If you rape 5vs2 then please explain these failures:







And this is just a small fraction of you're RQs..

So according to you're responses here obviously when it's 2vs3 or 2vs1 you rq the next 4 seconds. I don't see how you 0 w n everyone at such a short time Lol.. If there was an Olympics for RQs you would win, I guess you can brag about that now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 8:50 am

also ariez, if it's not about insults, i don't really think that much people like players which go spec or recon when they are about to die. I think that's part too of the reasons of why you get ganged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow



Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 9:04 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
also ariez, if it's not about insults, i don't really think that much people like players which go spec or recon when they are about to die. I think that's part too of the reasons of why you get ganged.
couldn't say it better myself aju ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arieZ



Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 10:59 am

LMAOOO this is what im talkin about.. this is why noone can see the truth.. all these lies.. 1s of all I recon and go to spec so I cant get ganged you idiots.. 2nd of all LaaaF.. I will never lose a match against u.. EVERYTIME WE 1vs1'ed I won.. EVERYTIME we 2vs2'ed WE WON.. count the deaths as points not the bactas and heals.. god u kids have no logic at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arieZ



Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 11:01 am

And yes I gang people but its payback for them ganging me.. they just mad cus when they get ganged and try to tele away they die and I live because I dont suck.. and YOU choose to spec or not if you get ganged.. This is why I hate when all these wanna be's come out of nowhere they think they know shit.. DEATHS COUNT AS POINTS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY



Posts : 1143

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 11:28 am

Laaf what files is it to edit those messages?

Saber pwnt
Got pwnt so much he disconnected

can i have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arieZ



Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 11:51 am

lol funny thing, in those screenshots I beat him 1v1 and he brought in someone else like one of the aH nerds to gang me so I left cus kids obviously have zero balls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 12:07 pm

Xasomur wrote:
lol ariez. i was just quoting you. you said you can be a bad ass because you basically can. if we would be bad asses just because we can, then you shouldnt complain over and over again.
and your argument of laaf is flawed: he was banned most often since we cleared the ban list.
ppl get bans when they deserve it. we are quite fair about it.

we are fair enough to not let ourself be fooled by the feud ppl have with each other. we dont take a side on that. if you think you need to insult someone because he deserved it, fine. but we have to look on the fact that u insult. we cant care for why u think he deserves it. insulting is just unnecessary.
ganging tho is allowed, tho its not nice. but you could stop fighting them and all be done. if THEY insult YOU, then THEY would be under pressure of a possible ban. if THEY would LAME, then it would be them as well, who would get banned.
youre just acting stupid.
dont insult. dont lame.
if you beat them, fine and be happy Smile

but insulting, laming (which you dont do as far as i saw that) and lagging are all no viable solutions.

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arieZ



Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 12:18 pm

so how many days do I have left?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 12:37 pm

swiftY wrote:
Laaf what files is it to edit those messages?

Saber pwnt
Got pwnt so much he disconnected

can i have?

it's a mod for it I got from a friend. I seen similar ones people use in videos, I'm sure there out on jk2files or something. But ya sure I can give it to you if you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 12:40 pm

arieZ wrote:
LMAOOO this is what im talkin about.. this is why noone can see the truth.. all these lies.. 1s of all I recon and go to spec so I cant get ganged you idiots.. 2nd of all LaaaF.. I will never lose a match against u.. EVERYTIME WE 1vs1'ed I won.. EVERYTIME we 2vs2'ed WE WON.. count the deaths as points not the bactas and heals.. god u kids have no logic at all

Ariez braw, what is it like 1vs1 5-1, 2vs2 24-13, etc. I don't count heals slaVe, you just suk so much yo u expect me to chase you around the map.. Sorry pro all I asked for was no bacta and temple only and you can't even follow those simple instructions and get pwned and I've chased you out of the temple about 3 times every match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arieZ



Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 1:30 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
arieZ wrote:
LMAOOO this is what im talkin about.. this is why noone can see the truth.. all these lies.. 1s of all I recon and go to spec so I cant get ganged you idiots.. 2nd of all LaaaF.. I will never lose a match against u.. EVERYTIME WE 1vs1'ed I won.. EVERYTIME we 2vs2'ed WE WON.. count the deaths as points not the bactas and heals.. god u kids have no logic at all

Ariez braw, what is it like 1vs1 5-1, 2vs2 24-13, etc. I don't count heals slaVe, you just suk so much yo u expect me to chase you around the map.. Sorry pro all I asked for was no bacta and temple only and you can't even follow those simple instructions and get pwned and I've chased you out of the temple about 3 times every match.

This is why u will never be considered good by anyone, FFA starts as soon as you join the game this is why I NEVER die.. Rules in ffa are deaths = point, telerun 1v1 = point, If I bacta and you cant finish me off then you suck thats why you will always suck.. Man up u little boy thats why I only try to fight nibler, jerek etc cus they KNOW the REAL RULES.. now go play somewhere little boy, go FFA a SoL member..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arieZ



Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 2:39 pm

and those two r bad i beat em ez pz lemon squeezii so how many more days mr council man sir till I get unbanned on this 9 year old game? (LMAO nerds) Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 5:28 pm

arieZ wrote:
Nightmare_I wrote:
arieZ wrote:
LMAOOO this is what im talkin about.. this is why noone can see the truth.. all these lies.. 1s of all I recon and go to spec so I cant get ganged you idiots.. 2nd of all LaaaF.. I will never lose a match against u.. EVERYTIME WE 1vs1'ed I won.. EVERYTIME we 2vs2'ed WE WON.. count the deaths as points not the bactas and heals.. god u kids have no logic at all

Ariez braw, what is it like 1vs1 5-1, 2vs2 24-13, etc. I don't count heals slaVe, you just suk so much yo u expect me to chase you around the map.. Sorry pro all I asked for was no bacta and temple only and you can't even follow those simple instructions and get pwned and I've chased you out of the temple about 3 times every match.

This is why u will never be considered good by anyone, FFA starts as soon as you join the game this is why I NEVER die.. Rules in ffa are deaths = point, telerun 1v1 = point, If I bacta and you cant finish me off then you suck thats why you will always suck.. Man up u little boy thats why I only try to fight nibler, jerek etc cus they KNOW the REAL RULES.. now go play somewhere little boy, go FFA a SoL member..



Lol ffa may start when you join a game but not a match. Since you're a random you're used to random ffas. If you want to prove that you're better then someone you match them, not start a random ffa. And btw you said it yourself telerun = loss, you telerun before everyfight to hangar to get shield and bacta. Nib and jerek are lserz, they are used to bacta/item hogging, I'm not. Because I don't need 100/200 to not die, I'm already undieing unless you get really lucky. And btw last time I seen you matchin jerek and nib you start to lose and either dino helps you or you go bak to spec LOL poor kid.

Thing is not that bactas allowed, but that I don't start out with it because it just takes longer to kill you. That's boring, since you're such a nerd you actually try to find every possible way to not get yourself killed in game (item-hogging, telerunning, running, specing, scripts, evc, etc.) yet your skill is worthless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avatar Aang
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept


Posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:42 am

Why are you guys keep going on about this ganging thing??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nibler



Posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:59 am

Quit crying about FFA, either do it or QQ in spec. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avatar Aang
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept


Posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:00 am

Nibler wrote:
Quit crying about FFA, either do it or QQ in spec. Smile

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arieZ



Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:27 am

Nibler wrote:
Quit crying about FFA, either do it or QQ in spec. Smile

Who you talkin to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avatar Aang
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept


Posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:28 am

arieZ wrote:
Nibler wrote:
Quit crying about FFA, either do it or QQ in spec. Smile

Who you talkin to?


hes talking to you

just Quit crying about FFA, either do it or QQ in spec
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arieZ



Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:36 am

Avatar Aang wrote:
arieZ wrote:
Nibler wrote:
Quit crying about FFA, either do it or QQ in spec. Smile

Who you talkin to?


hes talking to you

just Quit crying about FFA, either do it or QQ in spec

LOL what are u talking about? you dont even FFA, where did I ever shed tears about FFA in this thread? Use ur brains and stop trying to fit in and look cool.. I was just explaining to all the nerds who were crying about me raping and speccing when ganged thats how I do it.. I can tell u foreign kids dont know what shed tears means because you all say it as soon as someone replies to a question.. I cant blame nibler though hes from the woods in north carolina, true redneck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Today at 2:24 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» If you would like to invite 100,000 people on Facebook to you EVENT GROUP OR FAN PAGE go to http://GIRLPR.net
» The problem is this the people who play the game.
» Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)
» apologies ijustkillyoudude and tank team member
» Nod at the Bird and People Die. Everywhere People Die.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: