)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping

Go down 
+12
EpicJK2
Zelah
Hektor
Battledroidlover
Dragon
Xasomur
Lucifer
Kernow Pilgrim
Vader
Shotty
KingYodah
Veridus
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Veridus
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Veridus

Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Empty
PostSubject: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2014, 12:16 pm

When you join you can't move..
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2014, 12:21 pm

that's fool named handix, attacking servers with shitload of getstatus attacks because he didn't get his candy
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2014, 12:35 pm

If his IP is tracked, then isn't he preatty much fcked now or what?
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2014, 1:24 pm

Honestly, his attacks are starting to get tiresome, it's kind of past the point for us to rage at him, cuz it won't do any good. (Note: I had written more about this, but decided not too cuz of this being open to everyone.)
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2014, 3:20 pm

I smoked a joint and laughed at the whole situation....Vader's profile helped xD
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2014, 3:57 pm

The constant attacks are getting annoying, and we can easily get his ip at any time.
Solutions to solving rather than pissing him off more by constantly banning him?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2014, 11:30 pm

Let's say I got his ip... what then?XP
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 3:19 am

I find it more amusing to visit his irl address xD, remember xaso, you promised to buy me ship ticket and an ax Razz (Who joins me?? currently Yod's eleven has only one member xD)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 3:48 am

what??? I promised you to buy a ticket? I'll buy the axe, ok ok... but the ticket?
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 4:00 am

Yes, xaso, you cant expect me to swim across Skagerrak and Kattegat Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 4:07 am

Aaw nothing...
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 7:13 am

Gametracker's saying they're both down -_-
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 7:16 am

I think mick is lagging us too.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 8:21 am

What?? How do you know?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 8:35 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
What?? How do you know?

Because HE IS MICK FOR SURE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 8:42 am

EU is up atm. (Probably not for long..)
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 9:21 am

You're "friends" have been ddos'ed our servers almost every day for a month now, while we pay and play for our servers, there is no reason for us to apologize about how we manage and operate our servers.

Yes a few of our new admins dont understand the power admining can use, and we are fixing that. We are all human and we all make mistakes, but that doesn't mean we should bow to you and get your attention. All your "friends" have done Davo has made us angered, rather than coming to a agreement on what we could fix. This is stupid, making our servers look like puppets while u sit there and laugh at us. Maybe Davo you should come to a agreement on what we can do and work together rather than tearing apart our activity of a already dying game! I'm not forgiving these people at all.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 9:26 am

Blue. has lagged the server countless times so no he will not be unbanned until his time is up. As lucifer said we have nothing to apologize for. We are not the aggressors in this case and therefore it is illogical for us to apologize
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 9:33 am

1- We should apologize for banning someone who kept attacking our servers?
2- We did nothing to handix, there is nothing to apologize for.
3- The so called abuse you refer to, was banning blue. for his underlow attacks. He evidently couldn't stand the opposition so he rushed to handix and complained that we banned him
4- As guys said we are not aggressors, open up your eyes. Ppl can make mistakes, and if admin abuse sometimes happens (which i doubt in this case did) let us punish the abuser instead of threatening us
5- Who are you?
6- I deleted one post cuz it was duplicated

Last edited by KingYodah on Tue 04 Feb 2014, 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 9:37 am

Yodah pretty much solves all the questions up...
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 9:38 am

Lucifer wrote:
You're "friends" have been ddos'ed our servers almost every day for a month now, while we pay and play for our servers, there is no reason for us to apologize about how we manage and operate our servers.

Yes a few of our new admins dont understand the power admining can use, and we are fixing that. We are all human and we all make mistakes, but that doesn't mean we should bow to you and get your attention. All your "friends" have done Davo has made us angered, rather than coming to a agreement on what we could fix. This is stupid, making our servers look like puppets while u sit there and laugh at us. Maybe Davo you should come to a agreement on what we can do and work together rather than tearing apart our activity of a already dying game! I'm not forgiving these people at all.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 9:40 am

Blue will be unbanned once his time is up. There is no other reason for attacking us.

Edit: Silly me being slow. There were 3 posts already done. ^^
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 9:41 am

davo1992 wrote:
He turned on the servers because ''devy'' , he is expecting Xam including Other Sol members to apologize for their behaviour and he wont bother you guys anymore , and alsounban blue . If you guys won't do that servers will go offline.

He is expecting you guys to write that in this thread.

''Handix . we're sorry ,forgive us , we apologize''

the only option you guys have ,

His xfire stampen11

Bickering and arguing on the internet is pointless. Both sides think they're right and it's incredibly difficult to prove otherwise without lengthy and frustrating back and forth. If your 'friends' care so much about being unbanned from our server, why do they lame and cause trouble to get themselves banned in the first place? There are other servers in JK2 where you can lame as much as you want.

Don't expect to be able to spend all your time on our server laming and annoying people. If you came to our server and are  respectful, none of this drama would ever have happened. If you get banned for acting up, either move on and troll somewhere else or change your attitude.

This is a GAME, not real life. Find something else to do with your time if all you can do is troll in game, then get upset you've got banned for it.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 9:46 am

very nicely said, Epic
++

I think we all here think the same Cool
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 9:53 am

Please keep the thread respectful. I've had to moderate a few of the posts.

Davo, if you or someone you know has a complaint about our servers, we listen to the forums and have always been willing to try to address player concerns. Lagging the server always results in a ban for a certain period of time. These players will be unbanned when their time expires. Please let your friends know to contact us on the forums to resolve problems instead of lagging the server so that they will not be banned. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next