)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)

Go down 
+11
Proballboy
KiraOrLight
Lucifer
Ajunta Pall
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
NickdeClaw
Leonardo
fisTo
Hektor
Dark Misery
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Something wrong with your system. I did like 2-3 chatkills today and got banned. It appears it saves the bans for the past two days or something. (I heard it restarts the chatkill thing only when map is restarted or w.e.)

So I know you guys (Some big pros) would want to be like "You're gonna be banned for a week/month because of your history of laming/insult/etc." But lets not.. Cool

Anyways all of them were accidents, people like to jump in the middle of a battle with there chatbox on, or just are in the way.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 9:12 pm

laff you disapoint me, you arn't fun anymore, and you tell shit Sad
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 10:14 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
laff you disapoint me, you arn't fun anymore, and you tell shit Sad

Well it is funny to me, but that's the point of evil humor. The Villain laughs at there oblivioN!
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 2:20 am

laughs at their oblivion!*

~Grammar Nazis were here.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 2:52 am

shouldnt have learned english at all, then i wouldnt be forced to read such nonsense lol.

how many cases of autoban reclaims we had? 2? you and nasty...
nasty didnt complain much, he didnt even try to explain 9 of his typekills.
you are the only one who is s t u p i d enough to get autobanned and then complain about it...

even those ppl who dislike our autoadmin are smart enough to not get banned Smile

well... no need to post here further... waste of time and brain cells.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 8:46 am

Lol nasty won't post here because he already knows how useless it is to try to reason with you. Most of the other people who gotten auto-banned just don't really care much to the point of going to the forums, etc.. to much of a hassle to be able to just talk to slaves like you.

Anyways your reason to have me banned for a week is stupid, all your really doing is trolling, but whatever, you will always be my slave.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 8:53 am

Nightmare_I wrote:
all your really doing is trolling

lol'd again

thxkbai
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 7:50 am

i think lafffy is right. there is someting wrong with auto admin.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 11:26 am

Laffy is right, that the auto admin should only ban on that day, but there is something wrong about it when it builds up over the week.. Sure, it can give us that warning message when they log on, but not keep the typekills... But still, He can Ragequit more for hitting the people rather than being cautious like he always does with admins on giving him warnings xD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 12:34 pm

when my monitor is back up, i will have a look on when and how the typekills reset to 0...
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 8:40 pm

It's been a week, that's 7 DAYS of SOL server activity at a minimum. Now beg to unban me! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 11:34 pm

lmao <3 laaf
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 12:09 am

slave?
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 7:55 am

BTW I'm still banned
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 9:00 am

u need to wait for an admin that likes to check troll topics of yours to know ur time is over...
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 6:02 pm

Xasomur wrote:
6 yet to come :>
8 = 6?

For the Fans:

fisTo wrote:
lol funny laffy if you typekill you will be banned so dont complain
Get Raped.

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
6 yet to come :>

Lol. Laffy pwned. Razz
Get Raped.

wehr wrote:
i think lafffy is right.
Always.

LordSindwinder wrote:
Laffy is right
Always.

LordSindwinder wrote:
But still, He can Ragequit more for hitting the people rather than being cautious like he always does with admins on giving him warnings xD

Get Raped.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 11:38 pm

LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Cool_s10
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 4:13 am

Laaf for president
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 9:00 pm

sebbat wrote:
Laaf for president

More like dictator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2