)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!

Go down 
+13
Xasomur
Rex
teddybear
lunarstrain
mereel
Boogieman
Ajunta Pall
Weaver
Hektor
mantA
nVidia
Dark Misery
gunnarwish
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 2:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.xfire.com/video/4c69ec/

http://www.xfire.com/video/4c69e5/

http://www.xfire.com/video/4c69e3/

http://www.xfire.com/video/4c69bc/

No one Believes me so here is the prove. i hope now Member Counsil and other people will see it that it's true.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 3:33 am

Get some real proof that i aimbot then make another post like this .....

Last edited by lunarstrain on Wed 24 Aug 2011, 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 3:34 am

and by the way you spell THE PROVE OF LUNAR WRONG .... it should be ... The proof Lunar aimbots
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 3:40 am

No shit aimbot doesnt make you famous threestar .. its just funny cuz a few people think i do and obviosly i dont cuz i suck according to aju ....... im famous because theres forum discussion about me
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 3:41 am

hey aju i beat you 3 out of 5 dont forget that .....
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 3:41 am

I will be back for more : )
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 3:54 am

notice how threestar said " if i pwn him '" key word ' IF " which means he DOESNT hahaha
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 4:09 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
STOP COMPLAINING AND PWN HIM, DAMN.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 4:33 am

lunarstrain wrote:
Get some real proof that i aimbot then make another post like this .....

Not so though are you?
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 4:37 am

lunarstrain wrote:
and by the way you spell THE PROVE OF LUNAR WRONG .... it should be ... The proof Lunar aimbots

[img]THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Spellinggrammarnazis379[/img]
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 4:42 am

lunarstrain wrote:
No shit aimbot doesnt make you famous threestar .. its just funny cuz a few people think i do and obviosly i dont cuz i suck according to aju ....... im famous because theres forum discussion about me

Orly?
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 4:43 am

three...four...five..five post!!!What comes after quaduple?
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 4:45 am

lunarstrain wrote:
notice how threestar said " if i pwn him '" key word ' IF " which means he DOESNT hahaha

[img]THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Grammarnazij[/img]
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 4:46 am

Grammar nazY??????
YEAHHHHHHHHH I WON 1 MILIION!!!!!!YYYYEEEEEEHAAAAA!
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 4:49 am

Rex wrote:
Grammar nazY??????
YEAHHHHHHHHH I WON 1 MILIION!!!!!!YYYYEEEEEEHAAAAA!

[img]THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Yesdiskmedel1[/img]
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 5:16 am

lunar you should play with some euro we will see how strong u are then XD if i already beat you you have no chance to fight some crazy and other
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 5:23 am

COME FOD SERVER!!!
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 6:08 am

he would get raped if he already die in sol while we have double his ping or 3times his ping how could he beats us at fod?
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 7:00 am

Because he should be famous there too.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 7:36 am

aju, how often do we have to tell you that not everybody is able to beat certain ppl... and that their fun is spoiled big time, while they are chanceless, so wtf should they train for a game that is no fun? lol
may i quote your favourtite sentence you use against me: "You dont understand anything"
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 8:53 am

btw lunar just to make u shut up at sol now and behave i 19-0 you With saber down XD now i hope ur blind eye's finaly see ur not that strong and better just stop annyoing me at sol
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 9:16 am

BECAUSE IT BORES ME THAT PEOPLE KEEP COMPLAINING AND EXPECT ONLY ADMIN TO HELP THEM, AND DO NOTHING TO SORT IT OUT.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 2:11 am

Smile
but there is a middle way...
something between your arrogant insult to all players, who arent skilled enough, and the crying and admin-spoiled scrubs Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 2:17 am

i don't insult players because they arn't skilled, but because they complain about being pwnd and do nothing to get more skilled so they don't get pwnd. IDC that they arn't skilled, but then they don't complain that people are better than them. It's the game, they sux, people kill them : it's normal if they do'nt try to get better. That's my point, that's alL.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 2:24 am

the thing is, that they dont have to get better, no-one forces them to on our server. there is no rule for it. on the opposite there is a rule against molesting players.

and if you say "stop crying, start training" it does sound insulting towards they're skills... you dont even seem to recognize that youre making a combination of skill and training to the game (even on the sol server) though there is no need for it. i mean: its ok when ppl train and work on skills, sure Smile
but no-one has to train. i udnerstand what you mean... how are they supposed to not be raped, if they dont train?

but as long as your on sol, that combination you make is flawed. because no one is allowed to rape someone, but on the other hand, no one is forced to train. in opposite: youre welcome to be unskilled Smile
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 5:09 am

Ughh now i am confused about xaso s post. I would say that everyone can decide themselves if they train or not. Fullstoppp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next