)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!

Go down 
+13
Xasomur
Rex
teddybear
lunarstrain
mereel
Boogieman
Ajunta Pall
Weaver
Hektor
mantA
nVidia
Dark Misery
gunnarwish
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 2:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.xfire.com/video/4c69ec/

http://www.xfire.com/video/4c69e5/

http://www.xfire.com/video/4c69e3/

http://www.xfire.com/video/4c69bc/

No one Believes me so here is the prove. i hope now Member Counsil and other people will see it that it's true.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 3:01 am

yea, thats what i am saying. everyone can decide on his own. he has the right to not train. but you dont have the right to molest players that chose to not train. you dont have the right to molest anyone. but when aju says they shall stop whining and start training, he pays no attention to our values.
they need to "cri" to indicate the rule-break, we cant take the rule-break!
and they dont need to train, whatever happens...

Smile
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 4:36 am

In speak of skills. I joined this clan to have fun and try to enjoy this game more, I also found out that SoL has a very active forum that actually inspires alot of people to come here and share their thoughts and ideas.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 7:36 am

True on that, but unfortunately there is also a lack of activity in council :0
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 9:10 am

Active clans are only SOL and LOL.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 3:30 pm

You can pretty much already start raping people if you trained at least for a couple of hours. If you don't train you get raped, just like in every other game. THis philosophy of not training, etc. only makes the game worse, loses the competition. And then you can ask the question, why not just play sims online (Or facebook etc.)? This is an old game. THe only thing of true value left here is the skill requirements, the challenge of it. Don't like it play another game, that simple.

If newbs don't cri (or provoke), pros usually stop killing them or w.e. within a couple of seconds or try to tip them.

This ATS mind set has to stop!! h4lp them! h3lppp!! lol!
Back to top Go down
fodboss

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 12:59 am

Stupid sol's.
You dont respect your own rules how do you expect others to follow them.
fly a kite hyper clan
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 2:52 am

lmao boss is mad, he drops post which has nothing to do with actual topic.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:40 am

http://www.xfire.com/video/4ce554/

I have many videos from watching you.. but i wont put all here because i am lazy..

PS: That names and HP = jkbot eVc ( for nops )

As Aju said: better being a cheater than a liar x)

and sorry for the bad quality.. idk how to rise it :/ (perhaps cuz idc Razz )
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:52 am

the worst is that he dies by a slash for nasty lmao, trying to sneak kill nasty with slash aimbot, and it's nasty killing him xD
Back to top Go down
biosphere

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 1:06 am

lol
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 1:09 am

biosphere wrote:
how long are yall going to try and catch me botting... your never going to be able to prove it
so you are lunarstrain then ? W2hy making a second account ?
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 1:43 am

I did that because I was gonna delete lunarstrain and start fresh ...it sucks when everyone thinks i cant play the game without evc or ks so i was going to start a new account and go legit an put lunarstrain behind me but it loooks like i cant even do that
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:05 am

after prove that you aimbot, indeed it will be hard lol ^^
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:10 am

ajunta does nib yous ks or mousewheel
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:12 am

lunarstrain wrote:
ajunta does nib yous ks or mousewheel

Lmoa...Cuz some1 use ks you must follow him right?Jesus...Im happy that every1 don't think like this.
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:17 am

Actually yes. I use a ks now cuz alot of other people started using them. It only makes it fair right>
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:18 am

i don't use mwheel cuz it's pure shit, i use ks in fod, and everywhere else just /bind mouse2 "+moveup" , and i make a little effort to click twice fastest possible !
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:19 am

lunarstrain wrote:
Actually yes. I use a ks now cuz alot of other people started using them. It only makes it fair right>

You must be an example for them to don't use cheats and some1 can be pro without cheats.
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:22 am

So aju you just admitted your use ks and your allowed to be in SOL ?
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:23 am

lunarstrain wrote:
So aju you just admitted your use ks and your allowed to be in SOL ?

Ks in other servers is allowed.And you wanted to apply to SoL lunar but you still ks ing?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:24 am

sol anti cheat rules apply on sol, so according to rules i could use evc and all its features anywhere else, till i play fully legit in sol. but i just ks, and only in 1 server, so yes i'm allowed to be in sol.
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:24 am

Rex to be honest I like playing the old fashion way ... but the only way I will play without ks is if my opponent is not using one as well to be fair...
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:27 am

Well I still want to be in Sol ... so I will prove that I can get my self together.
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:37 am

Oh yea and Nib using ks yesterday WITH the SOL tags ON .... what's up with dat
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:45 am

Real aimbotters .... take a look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEBA0nEkaIM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next