)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!

Go down 
+13
Xasomur
Rex
teddybear
lunarstrain
mereel
Boogieman
Ajunta Pall
Weaver
Hektor
mantA
nVidia
Dark Misery
gunnarwish
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 2:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.xfire.com/video/4c69ec/

http://www.xfire.com/video/4c69e5/

http://www.xfire.com/video/4c69e3/

http://www.xfire.com/video/4c69bc/

No one Believes me so here is the prove. i hope now Member Counsil and other people will see it that it's true.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:45 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdSnaRl9edg&NR=1
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 5:14 am

lunar... is it so hard to put several lines into ONE SINGLE post?
ty
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 5:24 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
i don't use mwheel cuz it's pure shit, i use ks in fod, and everywhere else just /bind mouse2 "+moveup" , and i make a little effort to click twice fastest possible !
the same how me and my bro are using for +moveup: mouse2.
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 8:34 am

lunarstrain wrote:
Oh yea and Nib using ks yesterday WITH the SOL tags ON .... what's up with dat

Don't bring me into your problems Lunar. I was only on SoL server with iGang tags on. Secondly, I know that was you who Rach and I 2v2'd with yesterday; so I know you were ks'ing and aimbotting, so why would I not ks too? Fact remains that I could beat you with or without ks and EVC, unlike you. Keep me out of your problems, you don't want to go there with me.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 3:33 pm

Lunar, take a look at your age. What is the age of yours for ? Thisb agev showed that you must show responsibility. You are the one getting blamed, so do not get anyone else in the issue. Plus, you are still not getting away with that , even if anybody else you ve tbeen trying to pull into the issue.
Back to top Go down
devY The Invincible

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 6:24 pm

He did aimbot. Although he did say that he will never do it again.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 8:27 pm

Boahhh isnt it possible playing without jkbot ? It s like using diapers while playjng jkii...
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 11:20 pm

He used aimbot 2 days ago. He comes in with the name Padawan and thinks he can just use aimbot and think no one will know it is him. It's obvious.
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 1:31 am

wasnt me I stoped using evc weeks ago
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 1:32 am

Yeah, tell Jerek that Smile.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 1:36 am

Lunar, i suggest you should either stay undercover 24/7 on server to wait if anymlbody is using your name to mess up or ask the admin to check the logs. Comparing with your ip number.
Back to top Go down
devY The Invincible

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 4:14 am

I really hope that you did not bot 2 days ago lunar.. You know what I told you.
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 5:00 am

its killY
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 5:06 am

Good try, but killY = Euro. Padawan = American. Not only that but Jerek wouldn't have helped killY. ALSO, I talked with Jerek afterwards and he said, "Me and LUNAR just wanted a good 2v2..." Don't BS around Lunar, you've been caught, face up.
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 5:11 am

aight aight i havent been honest. sorry i was having fun with this but its really stupid so i apologize. If everyone wants me to stop I will. Cool?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 6:06 am

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Weaver

Weaver

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 6:35 am

Wow this prove of aimbott will continue foreever!! soon a random virus will take over this topic and then spread the aimbot further Sad ~ We have to stop the aimbot!
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 7:22 am

That's called xfire.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 7:47 am

AM TELLING YOU ALL ONE THING: OPEN STUPED CONSOLE AND TYPE -AIM. THAT SOLVES ALL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!   THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PROVE LUNAR AIMBOT'S!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4