)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION

Go down 
+11
Vader
Dragon
Axel
swiftY
mantA
solid snake
Leonardo
Phoenix
sebbat
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What changes shall there be to the Council?
No changes to council infrastructure
 Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION - Page 2 I_vote100% Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION - Page 2 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Three man council - One commoner, One server admin, One forum admin. Six month term with unanimity decision rule, if one councillor disagrees it is denied or taken to the other members.
 Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION - Page 2 I_vote1038% Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION - Page 2 I_vote11
 38% [ 9 ]
Five man council - One commoner, One server admin, One forum admin, Two members from any background. Six month term with ability to re-elect should the need arise.
 Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION - Page 2 I_vote1062% Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION - Page 2 I_vote11
 62% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION    Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 11:03 am

First topic message reminder :

We have discussed our new potential changes to the council - Now is the time to choose!!! Please make your choice of what changes there shall be, if any.

~Council

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Thu 29 Dec 2011, 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION    Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 10:19 am

I don't feel like I have much of a right to contribute to this, but I will in hopes that the council can be a more accessible and functional system when I'm voted out. That's why I'm going for the 3 man council. Less people will pressure each of the councilies to contribute more to it (my problem for the past 6 months) and more explicit policies will end up getting enacted.
Love you guys, I'm sorry I'm such a shitty FA. <3
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION    Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 1:49 pm

I think 3 person council would be way to short i say 5 people. more people more opinions.
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION    Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 3:59 am

Hi. The 3 men choice sounds best when it comes to solve a problem. The less men making choices, the less problems we'll have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION    Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Council Reformation Proposal - ELECTION
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2