)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

server Lagged

Go down 
+12
Dark Misery
Nibler
Zelah
KingYodah
Xasomur
ExiDux
Rachel
Kernow Pilgrim
NickdeClaw
GONZA
Reaver
Alpha'
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha'

Alpha'

server Lagged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Nov 2013, 1:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello Guys, your server was attacked by a low life today called Sanyo im sure you know this "prik with no dik" , constantly changing name and model rapidly causing server overflow. using his evc to change to sol member names like Yaku, hes admitted to it, here is a screenshot. i managed to get while in the server, so yeah i know you pay for a server to be played on and not crashed by or lagged by.

Screenshot.

server Lagged - Page 2 Untitl10
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 1:34 pm

Can some other HC pls check the logs too, to show I am not stupid... (or that I am stupid, idc...)
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 2:02 pm

Is this not going way out of line, all this is based around personall preference in how one could enjoy a video game made to shoot or saber kill. The theoretical ideal is "do not kill without reason", and apearantly it also is mutated into "do not use an admin command for more than a map change"

most people here (if not faking their age on the forum), should have the life experience and common sense to know better than fight over a silly old "i got killed" in a game, or "my fps dropped", or "an admin spawned something".

nobody here is at fault, not yoda, not xaso, not claw, not anyone. the only fault here is the group of people as a whole creating a loophole of interleaved interpretations, causing more grief than needed.

Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 2:14 pm

Xasomur wrote:
Can some other HC pls check the logs too, to show I am not stupid... (or that I am stupid, idc...)
I checked again. The lagging IP was Mick's. Then he disconnected and connected a few seconds later with a very similar IP, but it is definately him. Both IPs. Every HC may check, but I am not mistaken. I checked it a million times now.
IDK why Mick is lying. This is a poor, poor move...
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 2:16 pm

most people here (if not faking their age on the forum)?

what is that supposed to mean Exi? one my age is not fake, 2 what is ur point exactly in this topic since it's not making any sense.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 2:37 pm

KingYodah wrote:
I know I could put little more effort...
But now, having read what happened after I disconnected....despite the fact I could show some more effort I didn't deserve that. Cuz that in my ears equals slander. Especially AFTER I left and couldn't say something on the matter in order to e.g. explain myself
Yeah you didn't deserve that, Yodah, and I feel bad that I said it. When I said it I was mostly thinking about when you said:

)>SoL<(~KingYodah: erm
)>SoL<(~KingYodah: just
)>SoL<(~KingYodah: it lags me
)>SoL<(~KingYodah: guys
)>SoL<(~KingYodah: whoever is doing it
)>SoL<(~KingYodah: STOP ****ING SPAWN THE TROOPERDS
)>SoL<(~KingYodah: IT LAGS THE SHIT OUTTA ME

So from my perspective you got really angry really fast, and then a couple minutes later when you disconnected when I was trying to test to see if I could add them without lagging you, I had two things in my mind. 1) That you disconnected without talking about it, and 2) that you yelled at me in caps to "STOP ****ING SPAWN THE TROOPERDS." So those two things made me lose my cool and I was venting. If you had only done one of those things, I wouldn't have overreacted, but it was the combination that you were so pissed off and I didn't have a chance to talk to you about it. I don't think either of us deserved what we got. I didn't deserve to get yelled at with an F-bomb so quickly and you didn't deserve to get called a baby. So I'm sorry, and I hope we're cool.

Ruskett wrote:
did i n ot say about 30? i wasnt going count them ask i do not waste my time on such things
10 is a lot fewer than 30. The main reason it's important is because 30 actually does lag the server, not just the players. Right around 23 is where it starts to lag the server.

Xasomur wrote:
If you're talking about a few hours ago, it looks like he ran a lagscript that rapidly changed his saber color, although it was fairly short. A few seconds probably.

If you're talking about just an hour or so ago, just before you joined and had to click READY, it looks like the server was just sitting at a Kill Limit Reached screen showing the scores so nothing happened for awhile. You can email me what stuff you're looking at if you want.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 2:39 pm

Not sure if ban for Mick was only on Euro server or if he bypassed, but he was on US server. I have screenies, but idk how to post them Razz
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 2:43 pm

I just realized I was only looking at the US server logs. Did you mean US or Euro?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 2:44 pm

We meant Euro server, Nick.

Two players were lagged out due to his lag script.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 2:46 pm

The logfiles were messed up on the Euro server due to the FTP problem we had recently, so they weren't active, so there's no way to verify what was going on in the logs. I've corrected the problem, so the logs are active again now. What kind of lagscript was he using?
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 2:47 pm

We were on Euro when he lagged, I went to US cuz i saw his name in server on forum and took screenies of him being in US server. I didnt know if his ban was only for the Euro server or for all SoL servers
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 2:48 pm

Well when I was beside him, like 10 minutes before players were lagged out, I saw his character glitching, like it was quickly changing skins, i pressed tab, and he was at a new skin, then he stopped when I went over to him. So I assume it was a model changing script.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 2:53 pm

Was there any other evidence to suggest he did it? Were people lagging and then when he was kicked they stopped lagging right away or something?

Regardless, this sounds like a threat:

Ruskett wrote:
And Xaso i did not lag the server like i told rach why would i bother to waste my time in lagging a server when i had no reason to, though with the ban implemented, then yes i can do what i can now.
Is Mick always like this?
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 2:55 pm

Nick only people on server at time were Me, Nibler, Rach, Mick, Samfp, and Laaf and the last 2 were fighting. Oh and slayer but hes always afk for hours lol
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 2:59 pm

Well Xaso you'll have to use your judgement. It sounds to me like we might not have solid evidence this time, since we can't use the logfiles and no one saw him doing it while the lag was occurring.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 2:59 pm

I am talking about EU Nick. I have the file downloaded. So I can send it to you.
But there is no need. Mick already admitted it to me. His reasons are to be found in this topic. I don't understand them... Maybe I can't understand them.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 3:00 pm

Yeah email them to me, I'd like to take a look.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 3:00 pm

Me and Nibler noticed the Padawan (later renamed to another name which turned out to be Mick, and responded to Mick's name) changing skins fast. It certainly wasn't me or Zelah :p and it couldn't have been Nibler. Sam was fighting laaf during this all. Leaving Mick, Mick denied it all, and I asked for a log check from xaso, who didn't know Mick was being accused, he only checked for IP of the lagger, and I confirmed it to be Mick's IP. I confronted him and asked what his reason for lagging was, giving him a chance to explain before Xaso banned him, he only completely denied doing it, saying we must have confused him with another padawan, I repeated over and over, that we banned by IP and his IP was the Ip that lagged the server.

Xaso told me he was on the US server with Mick after he got banned a second time on Euro by me, and Mick admitted it was him.

"[02:51] Xasomur: well finally he admits
[02:51] Xasomur: but as expected
[02:51] Xasomur: the explanation is as shallow
[02:51] Xasomur: it is because in that topic
[02:51] Xasomur: something with sanyo
[02:51] Xasomur: why didnt we ban him
[02:51] Xasomur: bla bla"
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 3:04 pm

What a tweest! I'm confused how Xaso has access to the logfiles though because they looked like they were turned off to me.

Edit: Oh nevermind, only one of the logfiles was broken, the other one was okay. Yeah, I see the lagscript too. It was Mick, and it was the same saber color changing script that he used for a short while on the US server.
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 3:18 pm

ive sent the script i was using, to xaso yes partly to do with saber but not only saber, force power and model like rach had said. i cannot post here as it will be deleted.

and to your question nick does mick always act like this? ill leave that with others to decide but ive helped sol in many ways over the years i been in jk2 now sp if that does not answer ur question then some of the members might help you with it.
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 3:31 pm

Got to say, Mick, minus man points in my book after watching you just flat out lie to Rachel like that. Not cool.
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 3:51 pm

Nibler wrote:
Got to say, Mick, minus man points in my book after watching you just flat out lie to Rachel like that. Not cool.
I know it was uncalled For to lie to Rachel but at the time I did not care. But yes I wil. Apologize to Rachel since all she did was give me a chance to admit it. I ignored and blatantly lied to her and for that u will apologize soon I see her again when I log in fire again.

And since my IP changes automatically wen I turn my tutor off at nite. I won'. Connect to any if the sol servers.
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 3:53 pm

Sorry for the miss types using touch phone still hope you can least understand some of it
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 9:14 pm

L0l, I feast on hot topics like this.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Nov 2013, 2:39 am

Ofc we are Nick <3
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Nov 2013, 4:37 am

Ok so basically what has happened in this topic is person A has complained about person B lagging the server.
Then person A gets upset because person B didn't get banned so then person A lags the server himself in anger.

Ok then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: server Lagged   server Lagged - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server Lagged
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next