)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping

Go down 
+12
EpicJK2
Zelah
Hektor
Battledroidlover
Dragon
Xasomur
Lucifer
Kernow Pilgrim
Vader
Shotty
KingYodah
Veridus
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Veridus
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Veridus

Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2014, 12:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

When you join you can't move..
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 10:59 am

I am just saying that we weren't looking for fights with handix or blue. ,not intentionally nor unintentionally. We peacefully played our game when they came and began their attacks, both from no apparent reason. As Nick said, if they had any problem they have the possibility to address the matter here on forums, or e.g. xfire. Violence and threatening (doesn't matter from what side) never solved anything and never will
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 12:10 pm

Well, I am ready to apologize to Handix, if I hurt his feelings in any way during our Xfire chats. I am no person who holds grudges against someone, when he is asking for an apology.

What I can't do is unban Sir > Blue aka Diezor. He lagged our server. Our rules clearly state, that we are not tolerating it, and the vast majority of the players of jk2 would agree with the rule, that lagging is a bannable offence. The only people disagreeing with this are people who lag for fun. (And not even Boss did that.)
Everyone, who has an issue to fix, can come up on our forum and discuss on it. Issues could always be fixed with people, among them are Laaf, Boss, merC and Devy and many, many others. This is the second time in all of our history that the aggressors have no interest in fixing an issue. The first case was AoS Dragon, who only came to lag and kill the joy of the people on our server. And now there is Diezor and Handix.

So sorry Handix, forgive us that we did nothing wrong in this case, we apologize for that. I am deeply sorry that we gave you no reason for a justified attack on our server.
On a more serious note: Please forgive us, that we dont unban Diezor before his time is up. We stick to our rules and our morals. Our morals include to never be abusing or arbitrary or unfair. Unbanning him would mean to be unfair to other laggers; to be arbitrary in choosing the people we unban; and to be supporting the abuse of jk2 exploits (lagging).

A wise man said today:
Code:
[17:40] Alex: But you've been fair to me
[17:40] Alex: So I've been fair to you
[17:40] Alex: I did deserve that one week ban, for instance
(I hope you're fine, when I release those 3 lines, Devy. They've been quite inspiring for me today.)
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 3:43 pm

Ihope this problems become solved for good.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 11:18 pm

I unlocked this topic. If it gets spammed, moderators can delete or alter the spam posts. But I want this topic to remain open if devo wants to reply to our postings.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Feb 2014, 1:54 am

Use reasonable sentences, you guys know the forum rules.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Feb 2014, 5:51 am

I'll take fault for the locking of the topic. A moderator send me a message about my post I placed here last night, and it seems I was a bit... forward with my thoughts. But to sum up, I think that waiting for an apology isn't going to happen. But I would like to be surprised... Just settling this whole issue be nice.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Feb 2014, 6:20 am

Well I apologized for as many things I am aware of that I can apologize for... Surprised
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 2:32 am

Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 1fhu
<3
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 3:04 am

So lets recap our delightful conversation from last night Wink

Player A threatens to call the cops on the player named Nuclear Handix. Nuclear Handix basically says he's untouchable and crashes the server.

I xfire chat your given xfire username stampen11 and proceed to ask you why you are crashing servers and ask you to put them back up if you don't have a reason. You proceed to say how calling the cops won't do anything and that you are untouchable.

So I ask again... if this is some "imposter" how would you know that anyone was threatening to call the cops on you. Did this "imposter" call you up in the 2 minutes before our xfire chat to tell you what was happening? I think not Razz
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 3:22 am

Handix you better stop lieing about your xfire being hacked, or anything else. Only reason the cops aren't there, is because we haven't called yet. Smile
So don't be all "im god, you can't touch me", cuz It Won't Work.

Handix wrote:
you think i would be so stupid to join your ''shitty clown servers'' with my real IP?

Also, I would totally post your IP, but I'm not allowed to do that. Smile
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 4:01 am

Nobody is stupid to believe you.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 4:04 am

We dont have to find out anything? we know its you lol... you even admitted it in your first post
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 4:13 am

davo1992 wrote:
mantA wrote:
Nobody is stupid to believe you.

Well in the end nothing ;/ what you have to say really matters o.o cuz now im out have fun finding out who... :/ cya
Nhow often are u saying that you are going out? Still you care about posting in this topic whilr other ppl stopped watching this topic and asked themselves to delete his acc, lol.

You can scan your passport and post here. Then i will start believing u lol.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 4:17 am

Oh but we do Wink

I'd love to hear your response to this tho Smile

Zelah: wrote:
Player A threatens to call the cops on the player named Nuclear Handix. Nuclear Handix basically says he's untouchable and crashes the server.

I xfire chat your given xfire username stampen11 and proceed to ask you why you are crashing servers and ask you to put them back up if you don't have a reason. You proceed to say how calling the cops won't do anything and that you are untouchable.

So I ask again... if this is some "imposter" how would you know that anyone was threatening to call the cops on you. Did this "imposter" call you up in the 2 minutes before our xfire chat to tell you what was happening? I think not
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 4:20 am

Congratulations You Posted Your Real IP Address For All Of Jk2 To See!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 4:20 am

The blackmail charge is probably the best one to go to the police with. The server lagging is small fry for them, however if the police find that he's been attempting to coerce money out of real people under treats and tactics, then that is a more solid allegation, because money blackmail, and effectively stealing are taken with more seriously. There, he isn't just messing with a small time internet firm, he's messing with people finances, bank accounts and paychecks. A lagging game server may be taken with little care by the police, but blackmail is something they have to act on. So we report to the police that this guy wanted $20 per month or he's crash everything, then we show them the evidence he posted. That should get a reaction.

Last edited by Phoenix on Fri 07 Feb 2014, 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 4:23 am

Well you are the dumb one posting your informations here.
And your informations are not even complete enough ^^
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 4:28 am

ya nobody's gonna believe that either...
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 4:32 am

Agreed Pho, but you forgot to mention the attacks. ^^

@Handix Don't worry, we have enough information about you. Smile
So if I were you just sit tight and wait for people in a certain uniform to come looking for you, in a couple hours.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 4:36 am

I am closing this...
it became useless.

take care Handix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping   Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Is Lagged up, 999 Ping
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2