)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

My purpose for the new leading line of ATS

Go down 
+8
mereel
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
[RA] Dark Cloud
Vort
Kyle Katarn
Phoenix
Xasomur
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Empty
PostSubject: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:58 am

Ok guys here is my new purpose fort he leading of ats…
As the most of you know already, I don’t like the one-leader configuration… one leader will always collect all the (good or bad) fame and the other members are out into the shadows and are not realized outside the clan… but major issue I see is the megalomania… I know u don’t want to hear any bad things about outcast… but he had this attitude too in the end… as he banned without following the rules he stated for other admins… and banning ppl although the rest of the clan was against it… and outcast was a good and hard working guy… it is not his failure… it is the failure of the system which is based on 1 leader… we can also look fod… and see that boss is claiming to be a hacker… and he is abusing blueninja for abusing… which both is sick…
So much to why I don’t like the one leader system… if u still are not convinced that that system is not good, pls read further and u will see which new advantages we can have…

My purpose is a council… but a totally new one… as u see ats had a high council… but gich never posted on forum, moph was never online and maxi only very very rarely… so what we need is a fluently changing hc to ensure that there are active players in there, so that the hc don’t turn into one leader.

Another major point I want to add is: I don’t think that a hc consisting ONLY out of those who already have the powers (admin of forum and the admins of the server and the founders)… because they are the minority of the clan… and that is still a stuck system… and leads to that what happened to ats…

(IS: i wont say anything about the other structure of ats... as the tourneys and the recruiting... i think its ok... and we can change it when we have a leading)

So here now what in my opinion a hc consist of:
It should consist of all represents of all parts of a clan.
Which are these (if anything’s missing we may add it… so don’t hang on this list pls)
Administrators of the forum
Moderators of the forum
Administrators of the server
Mapper/skinner/modder
(good) Duellers (all kinds)
(good) (t)ffa/ctf players
Normal members
Normal recruits

If each of these groups has one representative in the hc we already have 8 hc-members…
They will decide over the major issues of the clan as that what a hc does.
One thing the hc needs: a moderator. Someone collecting the opinions and stating their arguments, ensuring a good atmosphere and good way of discussing. He shouldn’t state his own opinion in the discussions. But at the end the hc will vote if there is no general consensus… if it’s even a tie the moderator may decide… so this one has to be sincere person.

So this hc has 9 ppl.
4 representing those who over all play on server 4 representing the administration of the clan.

How do these ppl come into the hc… I would like to see it by election… all mappers/modders/skinners choose one of them to go for them into the hc. And the recruits elect one of them to represent them in hc… so members do… those who are good in ctf/tffa and like to play it will get a voice in hc… and those who play most duels… and so on…
And I think those election sld be every month… to ensure the fluent changing of hc… that no-one gets used to his powers. So additionally there has to be a rule that no-one gets hc following two month in a row. I also like in this idea that those who already has powers, like the admins on server, have the same voice in the hc like the other parts… so powers are divided here and not concentrated…
I like to see that every hc-member has someone who will replace him, if he cannot be online or so…

Ok… one thing u may ask now: aren’t ctf/tffa-players members too?? Yes they are xD. But me as a member I decide where I want to be elected. As ctf-hc I would only have to represent them… and not all the members… but when I can mod or skin… I maybe want to have some weight in the clan-administration… so the member chooses where he wants to be elected… but I think the member can change his group of course… he doesn’t have to stay in one group forever… but he shouldn’t be elected every month by changing group.

Ok… this was much theory… I will make example now… and I mix zof and ats… cuz other ppl don’t get into my mind now xD

Ok… administrator of the forum is blueninja (he would be only constant member of hc… but he has to chose someone who will represent him, if he cannot be online) 1. hc.
Moderators are many… and alien wanted to be voted in that group and he is elected… his substitute is kyle katarn… so if alien is no reachable kyle takes his place… 2. hc
Admins on server are several… they let mereel represent… pippy is substitute… 3.hc
Mappers and modders… they elect aju (of course xD) and abe (if he wasn’t off now) substitute 4.hc
Duellers... send heky as pwner…and blackwolf as gk champ is substitute… 5.hc
Ctf and tffa represent by phoenix, cuz his ideas are great appreciated by all, so he got voted… and his substitute is vort the pwner.. 6.hc
Normal members… seems to be the biggest group voting… and they vote bacara as their representative and as their second man sebbo… 7.hc
And from the recruits are sent BDL as first man and his substitute hora… 8.hc

Now we need some sincere one for moderator… nick would be great for that (for real! +10 karma for u xD) and corny kernow may take his place when nick is too sick to moderate…
9 hc.
Complete.
Now they can decide about ats. About the default map… about recruit tourneys… about server bannings… about forum matters… every part of ats has his voice in there. and when the server admins think banning is best way to get rid of lamers… the other hc may overcome their opinion… if they want… and if recruits don’t want to have their tourney… other hc is overcoming their vote Razz

Ok… something to add now: for minor issues the elected persons decide within their group… which map to be modded… decide the mappers and modders… but if the rest of clan don’t like that idea… the high council may interfere and overcome their vote.(bad example aye? Sry) but this shows that its important to have public discussions… everyone may read… but not post to not pollute… if something’s not ok, ppl may pm the one who represents them. So when I read the admins want to instantly ban my old bud anonymous I send a pm to bacara as I voted for him to be my representative… or I send pm to sebbo… he will think of it then… and if he sees any chance or need to get it through in the hc he will start the discussion about it and the hc will overcome the vote of the admins maybe… (so… I will not be only one pm’ing bacara… anonymous is buddy of many ppl here… so… many pms for bacara… and that is his argument: “I have here 28 pms to not ban anonymous!” and nick as the moderator will say… ok that is 150% of ats… we cannot ban anonymous… [ok… now anonymous isn’t banned… but if mereel comes with quotes that anonymous is haxer and tries to get admin pass… they have stronger argument… and nick will say: “he may have friends… but he is phantom menace… he gotta be banned]…)

Ok… if u need further examples… u may ask and I will put them…
Here is my summary:
We cannot have one leader… we had it… and it crashed… not only here in ats
We need hc. Hc consisting NOT out of those who have power… consisting out of representatives of all ats-groups and 1 moderator. -> 9ppl who are elected. Hc decides major points… group intern the hc-members of that group may decide, but the hc may overcome it in the end.
Elections every month. Every hc got his substitute.
Public discussions, but no public participation.

OK… now tell me what I forgot to explain, tell me what I need to explain more… tell me what works… tell me what doesn’t work…
But pls… give it a try… don’t be pig headed… and ask… not condemn… ask.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:21 am

My god xaso! theres some information there! The LPT are at it again XD
Back to top Go down
Kyle Katarn

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:23 am

not so fast.forget about current council?Maximus,Gich?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:29 am

gich doesnt post on forum... but as he is online on server several times we may ask who he would vote for as admin representative...
and maxi... i didnt see him in a while... i dnot know if he stays in jk2 without outcast... but when the other ats agree... i think it would overcome maxi... and maybe he hinks its a good idea... but as he isnt online we cant ask him...
and he will stay forever a founder... he can maintain his cyan... there is no problem for him... he can maintain his admin and all... he wont miss anythng... but we need a running system... and it doesnt run when the only hc of old ats we have is never on...

and i did not say we gotta have it running this new one today... we take our time to make it compkete
Back to top Go down
Vort
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Vort

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:35 am

Sounds like a good sketch out plan. I'm sure if we work on this, then it maybe a great structure.
Back to top Go down
[RA] Dark Cloud

[RA] Dark Cloud

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:37 am

Yes...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:40 am

i fully agree with my master on these issues and ideas XD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:40 am

lol, what do i have to pay you now phoenix? XD
Back to top Go down
Kyle Katarn

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:43 am

Xasomur wrote:
gich doesnt post on forum... but as he is online on server several times we may ask who he would vote for as admin representative...
and maxi... i didnt see him in a while... i dnot know if he stays in jk2 without outcast... but when the other ats agree... i think it would overcome maxi... and maybe he hinks its a good idea... but as he isnt online we cant ask him...
and he will stay forever a founder... he can maintain his cyan... there is no problem for him... he can maintain his admin and all... he wont miss anythng... but we need a running system... and it doesnt run when the only hc of old ats we have is never on...

and i did not say we gotta have it running this new one today... we take our time to make it compkete

Maximus will make decision how it will run.He is something like co-leader,and now he can be full leader.
Back to top Go down
[RA] Dark Cloud

[RA] Dark Cloud

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:45 am

Kyle have Right...

Maximus the new leader of the clan...

(Me at forums xD) No kidding again !
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:48 am

i dont want to repeat myself... maximus is rarely online... he is not online very often...
we always need someone active and someone to ask and to help out... but as he is not online enough to do that he cannot be the only leader... outcast was online often... so he could run ats... maxi is not.
and i still think that a clan is too many work for 1 leader... he will break down... or get megalomaniac...

maximus is founder... and as that he deserves honor and recognition here... but in my opinion we need something new...
Back to top Go down
[RA] Dark Cloud

[RA] Dark Cloud

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:50 am

It feels very much so you want to become new leaders Xaso or am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Kyle Katarn

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:52 am

Xasomur wrote:
i dont want to repeat myself... maximus is rarely online... he is not online very often...
we always need someone active and someone to ask and to help out... but as he is not online enough to do that he cannot be the only leader... outcast was online often... so he could run ats... maxi is not.
and i still think that a clan is too many work for 1 leader... he will break down... or get megalomaniac...

maximus is founder... and as that he deserves honor and recognition here... but in my opinion we need something new...

You know what is leader and what is admin?
Im talking about LEADER.He not got to be online 24/7.Only important decision he got to make.And now,Maximus can say who is new leader or if he wants he can be leader.Also,he will make new system,ofcorce if he wants.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:52 am

lol i dont want ANY LEADER of ats... do you even read what i write?

edit:
@kyle
what is wrong with my purpose... tel me.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:54 am

It's interesting what you say, giving the word for each part of the clan. It would be a complete remake of ats head.

@Kyle : You are funny : gich is not active in the forum and when he comes in the forum it is only to spawn npcs and so. About maximus, he never connects to the server, and when i talked to him about all troubles of ats, he just told all was ok, np, don't worry, and else,and now see : Server down, forum deleted, and no one of they 2 is there. So how can you trust missing peoples and ignoring all troubles ?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:56 am

I like xaso idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Vort
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Vort

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 4:14 am

Lets keep any drama out of Xaso's IDEA post. This is only an idea and any constructive criticism is welcomed, however keep any un-meaningful post is out.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 4:49 am

Ok guys. Let us save the talk for the meeting. Good idea Xasomur. Maybe you can bring it up at the meeting. But for now, I think (and so does Nick and Lusant) we are going to move on with or without Max. We can't rely on 1 guy anymore for now. So sorry kyle.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 6:10 am

Wow Xaso seriously info overload....good effort tho man. Ok this is a good structure but we need to come up with a unision plan. Everyone needs to have a meeting about it - i think its goin on now but i have no clue......anyway good work.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 8:44 am

Ajunta:
best : ALL PRESENT PLAYERS ARE PART OF THE ATS COMMUNITY, SO ALL HAVE SAME VOICE, NO LEAD, THERE WILL BE ADMIN FOR SERVER, MODERATORS FOR FORUM, AND MEMBERS TO HAVE FUN AND PLAY, OK ? Very Happy Also, for troubles, everyone know who to listen better than others : conflicts in forum by moderators, conflicts in server by admins
*here's my idea
     Xasomur     sagt:
*i generally like the idea... but a voting for all members is hard and takes long... a voting has to run some days... i would like to have group intern votes... not need to be a poll...
*because when the mappers have something to discuss u dont need all members to vote...
*only if they doin shit they need to be controled
*the controling intrument is the HC
*consisting (in my version) of all groups of a clan
*i also dislike general votes in fact, because when something about a usergroup which is small... like the moderators... and there is a general vote... the members and recruits will overcome them because they have most voices
*a hc of representatives would evite that..
*ur idea may work for clan entire decisions...
*but it gets hard when the clan is big...
*because every ppl stating their own opinion it gets a chaos...
*so here the hc of representative is a good solution too...
*and over all
*a hc doesnt exclude the possibilite of general votes... they can be made if possible Wink
*and as u say... conflicts to be solved by the usergroups... as u say Wink
*only if the solution is not good it can be passed to hc

my discussion with aju... but he didnt answer yet... maybe he has something new... and convincing

i will translate the text there soon into spanish and german

PLS dont forget it in the discussion... maybe we could take this as the fundamental thing... and we may add or delete points of it to see where we are going.. when we delete all we may still think of new purpose... but at the point this is the purpose which is posted here and the most detailed one...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 9:44 am

Where have you heard about votes ?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 10:12 am

VERY GOOD JOB Xaso you truly know how i felt about about everything!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
dark_masterjk2

dark_masterjk2

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 8:57 am

I'd like to be claan adminn of ATS. I think I can very well llebar a clan that I have done many forums and web pages and I'm learning on servers

Thank you, Dark Master
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 9:26 am

Nice, that you want help, but as i said to other ppl, i think, you've got enough time to be admin here, more activity, better know ATS ppl, make good friendships, and have some skills with it. GL dude.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 9:30 am

dark_masterjk2 wrote:
I'd like to be claan adminn of ATS. I think I can very well llebar a clan that I have done many forums and web pages and I'm learning on servers

Thank you, Dark Master

va a haber elecciones... si quieres te pone como candidado... pero como dice heky... no estas online demasiado... y te falta alguno tiempo... Sad

pero habre elecciones en el futuro... vas a tener tus posibilidades ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My purpose for the new leading line of ATS   My purpose for the new leading line of ATS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My purpose for the new leading line of ATS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next