)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Leaving aswell

Go down 
+7
Xasomur
ShadowPC56579
devyyyy
KingYodah
Kameleon
Xemnas
josh.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
josh.

josh.

Leaving aswell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Leaving aswell   Leaving aswell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jul 2017, 12:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone,

first of all I want to thank you all for the great time I was allowed to spend with you Smile
I really enjoyed my time here and the clan will always be in my heart.
I met many new friends, improved my force fighting and had a lot of fun on the server.

But recently I got pretty bored at jk2. A lot of People why i joined sol left and others are pretty much inactive.
Thats why I would like to try something new by joining jip. I really thought about it alot and it wasnt a easy decision. I didnt mean to dissapoint or betray any of you. I still look forward to spend time with you guys on servers.

Kind regards

Josh
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Leaving aswell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017, 8:54 am

Sanyo wrote:

First, you as well as Kame seem to have a very interesting view at JiP. I have to remind you both that this is actually the first time JiP got recreated. So what you are saying is simply not true.
When I summarize everything you have said here I only can think you do have personal problem with JiP, everyone leaving Sol for JiP and its leadership.
One more time I'm not judging here...its just good to know.

Be honest.
Can you blame me for having problems with your ''leadership'' ?
Everytime Devy shows himself on our server he literaly spits on our rules and on most of the people.
He was NEVER nice. Not even once Very Happy
I don't know if he is able to be a decent person or not. But in my presence he chose not to be wich is kind of sad.

That's why I'm kind of having a bad time at getting how good friends leave the clan, in wich we invested so much, for JiP and its ''leadership''.

I'm not having a problem with JiP itself or its members OR people joining. Just with Devy Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Leaving aswell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017, 9:00 am

People will always leave. No matter what the clan. Whether we like it or not. Eventually just as people left SoL they'll leave JiP, either due to activity or due to disputes. Or both. Arguing won't help so, let JiP have it's fun for now. But SoL will be back. Wink
Back to top Go down
alpf300

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Leaving aswell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017, 9:03 am

"Everytime Devy shows himself on our server he literaly spits on our rules and on most of the people.
He was NEVER nice. Not even once Leaving aswell - Page 2 Icon_biggrin"
I have to disagree with you there because devy used to hunt me 24/7 (ask anyone) but he isn't that bad :/.
He isn't a saint but isn't the pure devil you think he is.
I think you're being a bit biased to devy imo...
Back to top Go down
devyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Leaving aswell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017, 9:14 am

Vader wrote:
People will always leave. No matter what the clan. Whether we like it or not. Eventually just as people left SoL they'll leave JiP, either due to activity or due to disputes. Or both. Arguing won't help so, let JiP have it's fun for now. But SoL will be back. Wink
What makes you think people will leave JiP?
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Leaving aswell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017, 9:22 am

Vader wrote:
devyyyy wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
i have no problems with people joining jip. im glad when devy tries to revive things and ppl follow it too. and as soon as jip is dead again, we're still here. and I disagree with kam, I think we do right by re-accepting all of them. we want to keep them in the game, not push them away from it Smile
What makes you think it's gonna die?

Just like all your past attempts. Wink
Back to top Go down
devyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Leaving aswell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017, 9:23 am

Vader wrote:
Vader wrote:
devyyyy wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
i have no problems with people joining jip. im glad when devy tries to revive things and ppl follow it too. and as soon as jip is dead again, we're still here. and I disagree with kam, I think we do right by re-accepting all of them. we want to keep them in the game, not push them away from it Smile
What makes you think it's gonna die?

Just like all your past attempts. Wink
You mean the one past attempt which was successful until _I_ decided to leave?
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Leaving aswell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017, 9:26 am

Nah I mean all the other "clans" you've created. lol Tbh I've lost count.

And you think I care if you left? lol They still left JiP whether it was with you or without you.
Back to top Go down
devyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Leaving aswell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017, 9:30 am

Vader wrote:
Nah I mean all the other "clans" you've created. lol Tbh I've lost count.

And you think I care if you left? lol They still left JiP whether it was with you or without you.
I literally shut it down, people didn't leave..
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Leaving aswell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017, 9:34 am

Alright fair point. I didn't know that. But that's besides the point. Looking at your so called track record for keeping clans alive, has been not great. lol
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Leaving aswell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017, 10:01 am

devyyyy wrote:
Well yeah I mean I said I haven't flamed you for long so might be time to bring out the old chainsaw.
You're nothing but a jealous/salty asshat who can't face the facts that I can create something within a week that your members feel that they want to be a part of.
I don't know if that's because I'm superior to all of you or if it's just because of your sincere lack of commitment lately.

Leaving aswell - Page 2 Tumblr_mm5wpx1ESB1r5xzspo1_500
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Leaving aswell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017, 12:44 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:
pls don'ting to abuse and the disrespect for the Supreme Leader of SoL, tyvm

NickdeClaw, He is SoL's Sith Assassin/Bounty Hunter, We gave Supreme Leader to Alpf.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Leaving aswell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017, 7:53 pm

Maybe there was less commitmen lately but, it is also called life, people were maybe busy with work, school, else. Neglecting those things would be bad, otherwise they wouldn't be coming later on at all. We always tried to bring more fun here, but there isn't a law written that it must be always successful and sometimes something else came up. Or maybe when people see petty and stupid arguements over a *game*, they have less interest to come then.

devyyyy wrote:
I don't know if that's because I'm superior to all of you
Maybe there was some less commitment lately, and/or you don't have to like SoL (or some people), but you definitely lack respect. You too should realize that despite all the disputes (all there were, or ours too I guess) clans/groups had in past or present, they were basically coexisting with each other. This game has much lower base these days, and if we want to keep it at least at that level, then acting "superior" won't help it. Nor arguements, doesn't matter by who. Like dogs over a bone. I just find it killing for our JK2 community.

I may be disliked for posting this but I've seen enough bile here to justify locking this topic, at least for myself. I don't see anything good coming out of it, it turned in bad, counterproductive direction,  nor Josh nor others deserve it. It can't be that much to ask that I/we want to be having fun here and hope our JK2 community will grow not shrink. That's what we should aim for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Leaving aswell - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving aswell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2