)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

i did ks once but stopped

Go down 
+13
Ajunta Pall
tweetie
Battledroidlover
fisTo
Dragon
Xasomur
Phoenix
BlueNinja
Pipsquid
Kernow Pilgrim
Hektor
sebbat
Null_Ordo
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Null_Ordo

i did ks once but stopped Empty
PostSubject: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 4:34 am

ok since most ppl think i still ks im going on "leave". its like wont even be apart of the clan until you guys stop talking about so good bye for now.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 5:57 am

Good, nice to see it null
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 6:00 am

i remember something like this .... :/'
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 7:44 am

I thought you would make leave when we found out you still had a KS in your folder.

Null you don't KS all the time. But you lied to us about deleting it and its still in ure base, hence why a favourable membership poll turned sour. You still use KS from time to time - And in a SoL tournament whats to stop you using it if you are badly losing? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 7:48 am

...and then he calls me the cheater. -sigh-
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 8:04 am

Once you lie one time, it's very hard to get that trust back.
Back to top Go down
Null_Ordo

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 8:05 am

For the last time its gone if its in the base folder i dont know about and i dont use it and i never will friekin care about it enough to go look for it!!!
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 8:06 am

You can say that, but like I just said, it's hard to regain trust.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:18 am

You cant be trusted. As an occastional user, it would be harder to keep track of you than it would a continuous user. Because a continous user plays with KS all the time, usually u can tell the difference straight away when he uses KS or not, thus if he stops, you could begin to trust him. But with you, we would never be at all sure whether your using KS or not, because with you using it infrequently, it makes it hard to detect. Meaning that there will be a large amount or paranoia and doubt surrounding anybody who fights you, whether that be in a tourney or just general play. And any discrepancies that do happen, people will automatically think you are using ks, because of you history.

So i dont know what to do, but we do have real problems null....
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 10:32 am

just delete it. there is no problem actually. just delete it. everything is your decision. isnt that cool? so no need for bitterness. you have the power
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 11:36 am

Null how can you say its 'gone' when you 'don't know' if its in ure base or not?

Pah - Bacara and Hek told me you used it. They don't make those kind of things up, and Hek rarely EVER makes accusations.
Back to top Go down
Null_Ordo

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 4:53 pm

well it seems where at a impassive. lets see im going to sum this up.so hek and bacara say i used ks but i say i didnt after the time kernow the only time I ksed. well lets see Hek and or bacara when and what server did u think i ksed. hmmmmm where did u see anything that led to u making this accusation. AND kernow you said it was still in my base how did u know that b4 i did.Come on give me something to work you guys are taking them for there word just because they are more expirieneced and have been friends with u guys longer.who cares if hek never ever makes accusations that should count for nothing. im going to simplify things very clearly ok. I DONT KICK SCRIPT . UNDERSTANDDDDD.this is the truth if you dont like it i dont give a shit so either accept it or throw me out of clan. ill be quiet fine!!!!!Oh and these accusations are some BULL SHIT. taking someones word over facts u dont even know.SHAMEFUL. im sort of disappionted.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 5:01 pm

Well the facts are that Bacara, Hek, Phoenix and Xaso fought you and you had mousewheel or KS on. Ask them, I'm not the omnipotent and omniscient lord who knows all dude :/

Null wrote:
AND kernow you said it was still in my base how did u know that b4 i did.

Care to look 6 posts up from this one?

Null wrote:
For the last time its gone if its in the base folder i dont know about and i dont use it and i never will friekin care about it enough to go look for it!!!

Hek, Bacara, Phoenix and Xaso what did you experiance with Null that led to you beleiving he was Kick Scripting? And also when did this experiance happen?
Back to top Go down
Null_Ordo

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 5:04 pm

ok time for rational thinking from me. if it was in there where would it be so i could hypothetically dlete it
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 5:29 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
Quote :
Once you lie one time, it's very hard to get that trust back.

Correct
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 6:59 pm

Dont join a clan if you cant go by the rules Null
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:54 pm

Have you heard of the boy who cried wolf? There was a shepherd boy who looked after the sheep on a hill,he got very lonely at some times,so to get attention he shouted WOLF WOLF! and all the people from the village came up to scare the wolf away! but there was no wolf there. so they went back but the boy got lonely again and cried WOLF WOLF! and the people came again to find no wolf! and they went back again and then the boy saw a REAL wolf attacking the lambs and he cried WOLF WOLF! but nobody came because they thought he was just joking again. The End! so basically now that u (maybe) have deleted your script we wont trust you and still be suspicous that you script......so the best thing to have done was.......dont script in the first place :/
Back to top Go down
tweetie

tweetie

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 10:33 pm

shape ur right learn the rules kid NO SCRIPTING LAMING HACKING THAT IS A BIG RULE IN SOL
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 12:21 am

What does that have to do with anything BDL?!
Back to top Go down
tweetie

tweetie

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 1:39 am

lol a sheep
Back to top Go down
tweetie

tweetie

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 1:39 am

i think he is talking abaut the holy god
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 2:17 am

@ kernow
my experience was when i made that post in the according topic. and i explained what happened. the ctf and the 21 dmg kicks. and the stolen kicks from siny.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 3:50 am

lol. A stolen isn't about ks at all lol. It's a special timing, no cheat for that.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 4:00 am

nope, stolen is due to superhigh kickspeed, aka ks or mwheel. As a legitimate player winning a kick is all about the pull timing, NOT the kick speed. Unless its a fast kicker against a very slow kicker, and even then stolens are rare.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 4:29 am

you are wrong. before that siny knows existence of ks ( last july ), he was already doing that to me.
anyway, you can kick fast, even without ks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i did ks once but stopped
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next