)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Request a pk3 file topic

Go down 
+4
Grimlore
Abrum
Purplez
BlueNinja
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 10:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Oke for people who like to mod but have macs that can't use .exe files (in this particular case, PackScape) I need people to turn the stuff I make into pk3 files for me.

I'm working on a new skin currently, can someone check it for any bugs or anything and tell me if there were any problems? If not, turn it into a pk3 file and post it here.
Get it HERE
***This is not final, I will be adding things such as new sounds and a new shader.

***Don't close this topic, it's for others and future requests as well.

Last edited by BlueNinja on Mon 28 Dec 2009, 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Purplez
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Purplez

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 5:11 am

Your .pk3, dear sir.

Beat you, Ajunta. Razz
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 9:35 am

xD thanks dude
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 12:24 pm

can u post a screeny?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 12:29 pm

I'm still trying to get it to work, I forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 12:45 pm

np
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 5:59 am

Oke after remembering this topic and the fact I have to work on this skin (lol Razz) can someone turn this into a pk3 file and test it out for me please?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 1:52 pm

Oh oops, forgot to post the link lol, also I know this isn't the most fun thing to do, but I would consider it a personal favor if someone please did this Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 2:10 pm

cool skin blue dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 1:42 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
Oke after remembering this topic and the fact I have to work on this skin (lol Razz) can someone turn this into a pk3 file and test it out for me please?

BlueNinja wrote:
Oh oops, forgot to post the link lol, also I know this isn't the most fun thing to do, but I would consider it a personal favor if someone please did this Smile

Ummmm... anyone? :/
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 1:45 pm

Oooooooooooooo the one skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 1:14 am

Im on a mac and can't convert it - soz blue.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 1:38 am

When i figure out how to do it right, ill do it blue Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 8:48 am

All you have to do is unzip it and turn it into a pk3 file lol
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 9:11 am

I wish that this is working Razz

Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 12:48 pm

Hmmm, can you look in my folder of TheOne and delete any DS files that may be there? They're aren't supposed to but it comes with mac coding.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 1:23 pm

umm how do you do it if you don't use mac?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 1:33 pm

I use Gimp to edit the images and the coding but I just need someone to delete the DS files and then turn the folder into a pk3
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 3:06 pm

ummm i'm out cuz i don't use Gimp :shed tears:
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 12:47 am

No, you need to use Packscape on the folder once you delete all the DS files in there.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 12:52 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
BlueNinja wrote:

BlueNinja wrote:

BlueNinja wrote:
I use Gimp to edit the images and the coding but I just need someone to delete the DS files and then turn the folder into a pk3

I decided to stop with the spam in this topic for a while but now I REALLY want to finish this skin, its been sitting there FOREVER, BEGGING to be finished... please? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request a pk3 file topic   Request a pk3 file topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request a pk3 file topic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2