)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

about rachel about to say training and tele their.

Go down 
+19
wehr
KiraOrLight
Ajunta Pall
Ralen
Hektor
Lucifer
Boogieman
NickdeClaw
Axel
Xasomur
mereel
Kernow Pilgrim
BlueNinja
Grimmjow
Hora
Rachel
sebbat
Dragon
deathray
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 2:14 am

First topic message reminder :

idk she can do it how idk but shes only a recruit not a member did someone tell her a pass to get in or something cus its not fair to the other recruits like me its weird.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 11:05 pm

Nib trains running very well =D
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 1:19 am

haha im guessing she got better since that remark was made?

but whatever...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 2:12 am

hektor wrote:
Nib trains running very well =D

Laughing The irony Razz

@Ralen Yeah, that was back when i barely knew what force was... lol

Sind, what do you mean? I fight everyone more?
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 2:20 am

no, not that, ugh it's so hard to explain for me to type... Basically not to anger u here, about the last month or so, u weren't the same rachel as before, You showed appreciation, and gave respect to others, in the last month, everything seemed to changed, multiple people from the yellow and blue rankings told me they missed rachel that seemed to enjoyed the game and have fun, not the one basically saying "idc" all the time..
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 2:30 am

Well if I didn't enjoy the game I wouldn't be playing it. I don't get it though, I try to be nice x) If anyone feels ive changed though why dont they just ask me whats up..? All that I thinks changed is I like to fight more and dont ask people to train me now. Neutral

Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 2:59 am

Rachel is best that's all. Few people can beat her ( when she has normal ping rofl ) in sol.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 4:43 am

Rachel, you improved a lot in not much time, that's why you re skilled, maybe you cant defeat some people, but, i think, that your skills are really good Smile
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 5:59 am

Rachel wrote:
Boogieman wrote:
guys goddamit u should enable a disable cmd for teleports like aos clan server got. it would be reall fair for ppl who tends for ffa and wants 1v1 and it would be less complain and flaming in ur server. try it for once.

also u guys mentioned sometin bout rachel and her training? yeah when im fightin her she seems to run instead of fighting back and shes callin that skills? when i saw that i fell of the chair and laughting outloud. seriosly who trained her?

First off, I never said I have skills...? The running might have been like last month when i didnt know how to use force well at all, now idc x) Why so serious? Surprised

well honey i wasnt serious atm. and u havent learnin the basics of force? cmon! every single member here knows how to throw a rock and hit some1 with a saber lol. is it so hard? and what about nib, yeah i sure know him years back in the euro servers when he chased every1 and he didnt run.

@mereel

its been a life time sine we 1v1'd in an american and isnt it time for 1v1 in a euro server? im hungering for 1v1 with any sol member, i usually 1v1'd hek sometimes and he gave a fair fight and so did xaso,ker,phoe,aju,blu, and more guys.. also wehr is a good teammate in gangin'
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 6:01 am

Why is this still open? Rach is an admin now. The point is moot. Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:39 am

You guys even gave her admin?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:41 am

boogie, can i know when we did 1v1 ? i can't remember about that lol, but maybe which should try once Smile
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:45 am

Sure but we barely 1v1 and I ain't online so often because of my studies and intensive training. But I will see when I got one day free and then maybe we can 1v1 for the fun.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 10:56 am

Oh, i think i met her master last week and he raged like hell. I've never seen such rage in a game. If this game only had voicechat and he would rage whine through the mic would be the best moment to rofl for an entire week.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 11:08 am

No my master is Nib... that was someone else who you know Smile Whats your point anyways? Do you like demeaning newbs?
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 1:37 pm

mongo laff...........................................

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
<Cd>Danmonkey

<Cd>Danmonkey

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 3:31 pm

Honestly, i wouldn't care if the recruits get to go to training or not, i don't complain (usually Razz)
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 10:46 am

Well, it seems like it was a random American idiot who dispites Europeans and didn't like people that hand't gained his filthy respect. But that's how this game game looks today. Corrupted, haxed, ganged and its totally upside down compared with other games.

@ rach

Look, do u callin urself newbish? ur learning fast as i seen. But however what i suggest is that you should train a bit more on 1v1 combats and dueling does fine + your skill gets better and more powerful.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 11:17 am

Actually Boogie, 1v1s aren't really good way to get better. Getting ganged is better (1v1s are boring now.)
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 3:29 pm

boogie, well if it was an american defending rachel what you said makes no sense. you are the one dissing on a euro. why don't you learn to respect euro players b4 you worry bout americans?

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 6:47 pm

Y DA HELL U START A SOMAHT? CALM DOWN BIC BOIII LOOK HERE TAKE YOUR TIME WE DOONT rRUSH! TIS IS NOT A RACE TO SEE HOO CAN FINESH
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 11:29 pm

wehr wrote:
boogie, well if it was an american defending rachel what you said makes no sense. you are the one dissing on a euro. why don't you learn to respect euro players b4 you worry bout americans?

w
e
h
r

did i ever mean to insult her? i actually 1v1'd her last night and it was worth and she was good, id say she dont need a bodyguard when she already knows the techiques of ctf'ing, ff/ffa'ing, dueling and so on. and btw dude, u were that ragin american who started to use caps and failed grammar last week? i mean the guy who got furious at me. you know that made my week when he raged Smile
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 11:47 pm

mereel wrote:
Actually Boogie, 1v1s aren't really good way to get better. Getting ganged is better (1v1s are boring now.)

dude, u seems to have forgot the real spirit of fighting in this game. 1v1 is the key to a become a pro in ff, duelin, ffa w/o gangs. tbh aju, you been in the ganging business too much right? let me tell you the good and the bad things with ganging.

+ Teaming allows you to kill the opponent easier and it makes him run 96% of all the times u're chasin him.

+ As teamwork you with your team can block off routes where the opponent cant get shields, healthpacks, bacta.

+ Since ganging has become popular in this game u can also engage a duel with ur team mate and disengage the duel and both of u are getting full hp.

- Ganging is classed as teamwork and it belongs to TFFA and CTF gametype where you are suposed to work as a team.

- Since u getting better and joining better gangs with pro's they want u too agree on their demands, on of their famous demands is to stay muted and dont speak with anyone except ur team mates.

- Ganging is technicaly ruining this game slowly because it has been adopted from TFFA and CTF to FFA because of a bunch of bad loosers weren't able to defeat a player with real skills. ( I ain't accusing the sol members for being bad or cheating, so relax i wasnt harming my best sol comrades Very Happy )

- In ganging it has become a tradition to use wall & hp haxes/evc and unfortunately aimbot which is made for people who cant play and is bad loosers who ragequits when a guy is able to defeat them.

However, my theory about ganging and cheating

; ganging is a way to kill the enemy when hes stealing ur flag/intelligience and so on, but failed to use it in ffa for screwin it up + the bringing hax + ganging makes ur rep and ur clans rep sink LOW and the one whos usin hax in ganging aint better than a maraduer/sabotuer.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 1:26 am

Actually i disagree, GETTING ganging is a really good way to improve, it teachs you how to evade the correct times to heal/drain. Also learns your stratgies like forcing your enemys to hurt each other.

I remember when killY and some other guy was ganging rach, She did amazing didnt even die once and they kept running into a duel for health.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 6:57 am

i would hardly call putting trash in it's place, and laughing, raging. gg and get skill. you're not even smart enough to know when you've insulted someone. rachel is a sweetie and she's got game.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 10:34 am

That is what I said. GETTING ganged is best training. 1v1s are just boring now-a-days. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about rachel about to say training and tele their.   about rachel about to say training and tele their. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about rachel about to say training and tele their.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next