)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

What's going on.

Go down 
+17
Grimlore
Abrum
sebbat
Danek
[RA] Dark Cloud
lusantlueg
BlueNinja
SyLba
Phoenix
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
Peace
Lord_Draco
Ali3N
Katsuro Nakamura
Kyle Katarn
NickdeClaw
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

What's going on. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 7:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Although we're not 100% sure on everything, right now it looks like Outcast has left ATS, deleted the forums, and significantly changed settings on the server. As we figure out how we're going to move forward, feel free to register and respectfully communicate on the forum.

Council members and other allies will be holding meetings to figure out how to proceed and we will be updating the website to keep you guys informed.

For non-members, please note that this whole process will likely involve dramatic restructuring of ATS procedure and/or power, so if you or your clan has in the past been on bad terms with ATS, consider this an opportunity to start anew and make peace with our clan as a whole. We look forward to working with others to improve the JK2 community through principles of kindness and fair play.

Updates (most recent in bold): We are moving ahead with setting up the new ATS "government" through elections in an ATS Members-only section. The new system of leadership will be based on electing representatives to the Council, which will be the highest authority in ATS. Members of the Council will be composed of admins, moderators, and members who are neither admins nor moderators.

Last edited by NickdeClaw on Sun 24 Jan 2010, 6:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kyle Katarn

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 1:28 am

What I sad,Sylba?I dont remember anything about fingers... scratch
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 1:32 am

lol i didnt want to point my finge ron outcast xD i said the opposite... and kyle told me to not say anything bad about outcast.. which was and is not my purpose... and we dont need to say this over andover again...
Back to top Go down
SyLba

SyLba

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 1:40 am

NickdeClaw wrote:
Kyle Katarn wrote:
dont try to say anything bed about Outcast,Xasomur.
Lots of people have opinions about Outcast, he is by his own design a controversial guy. However, I agree with Kyle. Now is not the time to point fingers at any one person; right now we need to move forward as a team.
THATS What I meant. so it is like kyle ment and not said -.- but even that way it is not time to post things like that.

So we need to find a time all of us be in server to talk
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 1:47 am

Last I checked with him, Mereel was trying to organize Council Members and others into a meeting on a server. I'm not sure when or where it's going to be (sometime today), but he's the man to try to contact. For now tell everyone from ATS over Xfire, MSN, AIM, etc. to register on the forums, and then maybe we can get a forum going for members and allies to officially discuss matters.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 1:51 am

Omg, ok guys, I have mOph on facebook and I will ask him for the server cfg to give to you guys over msn maybe. But mOph is extremely busy and might not have time to help any of us. My msn is spvcubasian@hotmail.com
I will do anything I can to help ATS come back.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:02 am

Thanks Blue. We're not sure who will be in charge of the server yet, so it would probably be best to just point him to the forums so he knows what's going on and he's ready to help hand off some of the responsibility when we have things sorted out.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:04 am

Will kyles server be the new permanent server or is h2o still gonna pay for the server?
Back to top Go down
lusantlueg
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
lusantlueg

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:06 am

BlueNinja wrote:
Will kyles server be the new permanent server or is h2o still gonna pay for the server?
would be good if you ask h2o via mail ^^
anyway, I'm also here to help. Just tell me what to do Razz!
Back to top Go down
Kyle Katarn

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:08 am

xD you need more servers?
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:10 am

Kyle's is just temporary, Mereel seemed pretty adamant that we pay for a server, and I think that's probably best because it's hard to rely on a standard consumer ISP in terms of both uptime and bandwidth. I'm not sure who will be paying for it, once we get more people together we'll be able to talk about these kinds of things. Again, if anyone has contact with ATS members, be it email or instant message, send them a message letting them know we need their help here on the forums, especially if they had a hand in administration of the forums or server.

Last edited by NickdeClaw on Mon 14 Dec 2009, 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle Katarn

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:11 am

temporary...ok how you wish.xDpay if you want
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:15 am

Someone make a chatbox! D:<
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:15 am

Kyle Katarn wrote:
Haha you wish Kyle Laughing xD
Back to top Go down
Kyle Katarn

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:17 am

NickdeClaw wrote:
Kyle Katarn wrote:
Haha you wish Kyle Laughing xD

scratch emm...what?
Back to top Go down
lusantlueg
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
lusantlueg

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:20 am

lol
i can help you to pay ats server too if you want Razz (not just me ok ? ¬¬)
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:21 am

Actually if you guys need a place to talk about ATS then the ZoF chatbox is open
jk2zof.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:21 am

Kyle Katarn wrote:
scratch emm...what?
lol I thought you were saying that we could pay you to run a server on your computer. xD

BlueNinja wrote:
Actually if you guys need a place to talk about ATS then the ZoF chatbox is open
jk2zof.forumotion.com
Chatbox is up.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Katarn

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:26 am

xD NickdeClaw .Btw,I launched it on my server machine.(I collected it from old parts and maked little server busyness before.^_^)I launched server free for ATS.
Back to top Go down
[RA] Dark Cloud

[RA] Dark Cloud

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:36 am

Pfff... Outcast is an weird jurk he's stupid !
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:39 am

shut up... save ur breath... we can talk about oucast when ats is stabile again... and we dont need any polemics... i like that u want to help with designs Very Happy thats great... but if u read this topic entirely u will see that we dont talk about outcast... majorly nothing to say he was bad
Back to top Go down
[RA] Dark Cloud

[RA] Dark Cloud

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:44 am

I saw Outcast today... No just kidding but I agree with Nick !
Back to top Go down
Kyle Katarn

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:47 am

Dark Cloud,one more speach like that and you will get lame to end of your life.

Damn...Im afraid that ATS can not be without Outcast,I miss him...
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:49 am

We can stay strong,we just need to find out the truth
Back to top Go down
[RA] Dark Cloud

[RA] Dark Cloud

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:49 am

Nah I dont think I get lamed rest of my life If I just tell what I want ?!
Back to top Go down
Kyle Katarn

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:53 am

Dark Cloud wrote:
Nah I dont think I get lamed rest of my life If I just tell what I want ?!

Speak what you want...hm...will see...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going on.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next