)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

What's going on.

Go down 
+17
Grimlore
Abrum
sebbat
Danek
[RA] Dark Cloud
lusantlueg
BlueNinja
SyLba
Phoenix
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
Peace
Lord_Draco
Ali3N
Katsuro Nakamura
Kyle Katarn
NickdeClaw
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

What's going on. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 7:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Although we're not 100% sure on everything, right now it looks like Outcast has left ATS, deleted the forums, and significantly changed settings on the server. As we figure out how we're going to move forward, feel free to register and respectfully communicate on the forum.

Council members and other allies will be holding meetings to figure out how to proceed and we will be updating the website to keep you guys informed.

For non-members, please note that this whole process will likely involve dramatic restructuring of ATS procedure and/or power, so if you or your clan has in the past been on bad terms with ATS, consider this an opportunity to start anew and make peace with our clan as a whole. We look forward to working with others to improve the JK2 community through principles of kindness and fair play.

Updates (most recent in bold): We are moving ahead with setting up the new ATS "government" through elections in an ATS Members-only section. The new system of leadership will be based on electing representatives to the Council, which will be the highest authority in ATS. Members of the Council will be composed of admins, moderators, and members who are neither admins nor moderators.

Last edited by NickdeClaw on Sun 24 Jan 2010, 6:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:57 am

STUPIDS, stop with personnal conflicts. I won't tell nothing, but stop with outcast. 10 pages of speech about that have already been written, and no clue was found. So That's all now.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Katarn

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:58 am

Agreed.Now lets take care about clan,other things later.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 4:11 am

Xasomur wrote:

i dont wanna have 1 single leader... he will grow to outcast... or boss... both with megalomanic attitude...
me and seb discussed a completely other possibility and i will work on a constitution...

Yep, that idea is good, we can do the council that xasomur think is a great idea, we need to be a community. only one person cant be the leader of ats, a council can lead to ats again to the first place in the jk2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 6:13 am

You guys should do as ZoF has done, a small grand council of 5 or 6 members who are all equals and have no absolute power over everything, but also the leaders must be active, so the council doesn't turn into one person like what happened in ATS.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 8:26 am

Seems reasonable to me.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 8:35 am

mhh... thats the point we're at... looks like its going to be hc... only how is the question
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 9:26 am

Xaso's right guys How is teh question,but who,what,when,and where aren't important
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Recommendations for the clan   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 5:43 pm

About recruitment

Maybe Outcast was an asshole..but some times he had good ideas.. the "star" rank for new recruits is a good way to prove loyalti and patience of the new recuits to test theris skills, behavior and knwnoledge of the game,

Rmemeber to mantain democracy vefore everything else....council voting and member posting about new players or recruits is a good way to act when selecting a new recruit

About General Democracy

Council is a important part of this "evolution" remmeber not everyone thinks the same as just one person, we need to opne our minds and open our decisions by taking members opinions, our own decissions and of course maintining a council voting (remember council are not the whole clan..they are representing the other members, wise ppl must be).

About Rankings/Flames

Torunaments to gain flames is a good and fun way to keep people palying and also helps to improve players and memeber skills, so the clan will full of not only fair players..also skilled players. (admin is not a skill..its a weapon to defend the server and all the players that play in it..always remember that....)

Admin...I prefer you guys vote who deserves admin..rememebr admin is a weapon to defend the server and the clan..from abusers,lamers or ppl that only search to make troubles..ITS NOT AN SKILL AS I SAID...as a final recommendation i prefer that admin should be given to ppl that have proved their skills and will only use admin as his/her last oprion...also to make the server have a little fun like making term wars, tournaments or just a little game..

Well this is my opinion and recommendation.. Very Happy ]=ATS=[~Let The Torch of Fair play BURN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 11:45 pm

Hi I saw it but I could find it very quickly back so I'm happy that I found you back do we got server now or not?

Grts cibbi
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 2:33 am

well... the server is a special problem... (HY CIBBI BTW!!!) because it looks like we have to pay a new one...
so persons are welcome able and willing to help paying (18+ pls xD)

yes... and gich said we would have a server till 24 of january... bu ti dont know which it is... but for now we are invited to zof server

updates will folllow as soon as we have them
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:51 am

mmm where is zof server on the list? i cant seem to find it. :/
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:52 am

you will not find ZoF... u will find 2 FOD servers... its the first one...
but u can also use the search funtion and search for ats (u will find all members in all servers) or zof and u will find all zof and their server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 5:24 am

Yeah I had a e-mail from Outcast... I thought the server and the site still existed.... I read it like 1 hour ago and joined the "Kyle Katarn server" so to say and than wen't to the forum to discus it....

Well everyone who is so DUMB to say outcast is an "asshole" must take there heart out and stamp him flat and drying it so he can make a Yo-Yo.

I know in what feeling he left..... I left on GunZ The Duel to....I wasn't leader but there was just no fun in the game anymore and it wasn't the people it was something I can't explain.... we will all get it when the time comes, i think.....

Anyway I wil do what I can to get OUR ATS up and running.... I stay of course..... OF COURSE XDXD
I also agree that 1 leader isn't really good, I didn't really dis-like it because I don't have really problems with anyone so, I just have fun ( and sometimes be sad that I can't win from Xasomur XD )

I follow the path you make and think what you want.... If I can have fun I'll be in the ATS clan and server like always.....

About the "who will be admin stuff'' I think the admins who ARE admin must stay admin ( if they want ) so it's as FAIR ( in rank ) as before otherwise you will get problems with : "OMG WHY IS HE ADMIN AND IAM NOT !!!!".

Though, a simple rule.... who was admin.... will be admin BUT we can vote how high we want them to be like Super Admin or w/e u all cal(led) it XD. That can make problems to but well...... we are ATS and were smart and that's why we fight for justice Smile.

I check the forum as recently as I can and will be on the server of FOD or Kyle's server.

Really !@#$% that this had to happen.....

Sincerly,
Ferret

Ps : aw the :ats: emoticon is gone D:
Back to top Go down
Kylanor999

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 6:23 am

We can keep ats together with out outcast
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 6:25 am

right guys... good spirit here...
nice collecting topic
Back to top Go down
[RA] Dark Cloud

[RA] Dark Cloud

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:51 am

First topic reminder:

Whats going on ?
Back to top Go down
dark_masterjk2

dark_masterjk2

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 5:50 am

To see how they organize the new administrators
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:35 am

Any updates? I heard outcast has returned. I would very much like to know what is going on. Also, I'm waiting for something to do for you guys. I said I wanted to assist ATS, so give me something to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 3:50 am

Nothing happens. Herny, sylba maximus want outcast to come back, the others don't.
Outcast still have the server, ats has the forum and most members. Soon another server owned by nick will be on.
That's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going on.   What's going on. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going on.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3