)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

uL Problems

Go down 
+10
BlueNinja
sebbat
Xasomur
Ralen
Hektor
TheGraanulaarian
Battledroidlover
mereel
NickdeClaw
Kernow Pilgrim
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

uL Problems - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 10:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Well we've quite a few problems with uL as of late. First Tox dis-respectfully voices an insulting opinion in the post about their raid on our server. Also today Tox did sabre stealing and laming throughout the map, which he seemed to enjoy.

Anyway I posted the following statement on their forums:

Kernow on uL wrote:
Hello, I'm here to talk, not to insult.

First and foremost - Me connecting to your server wasn't a 'raid', i simply thought I'd pop my head into the server, I left though shortly after as I had work to do. I think some people here took it too seriously.

Secondly I'd like to put a few things straight if it is ok:

I don't know what caused this but suddenly uL-Tox (and from what I've read on the forums other members also) been treating SoL with intense dis-respect and a lot of hostile attitudes.

We didn't mind the 'Hamster raid' you did on our server - It was in the hangar which is a FFA lame zone so no hard feelings. I hope you guys had fun. However on the post (which we complimented) from Tox, he just suddenly insulted our mod, and upon Nick's enquiries he just insulted us more. At which point we locked the topic.

Next thing I go to the server uL - and now I read here insults about my visit - I was under the impression I wasn't breaking any rules so..... :/

And just now - uL-Tox (in an undercover name) and someone else was exploiting the server mod and using an invisible sabre steal to kill others whilst they hid in the map. When I connected uL-Tox says and I quote exactly - 'KERNOW YOU ****'. I dislike being insulted when I haven't done anything wrong so I insulted back. We then get in an immature insulting contest and all the while Tox continues to insult our mod, our clan and lame the players on the server.

Naturally Tox was breaking the rules of our server - We had to call an administrative to temporarily ban him until we could talk to figure things out.

So I would like to know why some of your members like Tox are being so hostile when we have done nothing to you guys.

When I go to another's server I obide by their rules and their workings of JK2, just like when I go to another country or to another persons house. I expect people to treat others how they want to be treated.

If we can straighten this all out I'm sure Tox can be unbanned. I didn't mean it when I came onto uL after and said 'You are permanently banned, fail.' - As we always give second chances.

I extend now an invitation of peace and diplomacy to uL. I hope we can get along well Smile

I was quite offended at the following topics in the forums like these:
http://ulclan.freeforums.org/sol-response-to-hamster-raid-t356.html
http://ulclan.freeforums.org/sol-kernowpilgrim-raid-failure-t357.html

The latter link was just me checking out their server...... lol.

~K.P
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 9:18 am

Also for everyone's information - merk edited the post himself look at the small font in the post he says WE edited -

Truly I have never met a clan of people so without hope and intellect as Tox, merc and Tech.

Forum Record wrote:
Last edited by uL-merk on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 9:24 am

im bored of this.
these ul guys only manage to say one and the same thing with always other words, and they arent able to answer anything of what someone here tells or asks them.
and lately it smells even harder here for all the shit they post on this forum. full of nonsense, hypocricity and infantility.

go and play uL guys. but go.
and sol ppl: dont give them the space to provide their shit, they will think in the end that they got any point. and in the end we will just be angry... so just pay attention to some things that are worth it.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 2:13 am

merc apologised to me btw.

I apologise for that mockery of their lowest server number thing, their rankings are rising anyway so I will proberly be wrong for once ^^

Thanks merc for apologising, it means a lot.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 2:44 am

merc? merc is ul?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 4:42 am

merk* :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uL Problems
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3