)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

ATS pass rate proposal

Go down 
+5
Kernow Pilgrim
BlueNinja
solid snake
Xasomur
Phoenix
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

ATS pass rate proposal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ATS pass rate proposal   ATS pass rate proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 7:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok guys, as far as im aware for any new applicant going for recruitment, in order to pass his poll, all he has to do is receive a majority vote, yes?

Mmm i'm wondering whether we should up the stakes on this. When new applicants come, people often vote yes on their poll, simply because they dont know the applicant in person. Others vote no, which isnt fair on the appicant. (in my opinion if a person does not know the applicant they should not vote at all)

However as far as im aware in order for anybody to pass a poll they must reach a 51% pass rate, my proposal is that we raise the bar on this issue to say 75%. This could apply to recruit to members too!

One of the reasons i am saying this is because on my poll i recieved 100% (as many others have) of the vote, however others sometimes pass their poll with people voting against them.

As far as im concerned, even if one person votes against you, this is a serious cause for concern but unfortunatly, their reasons get undermined.

Often people have a good reason for voting no, but are undermined by other people who vote yes, simply because they dont know the guy so well, or havent been active when the applicant has, or have missed an incident regarding the applicant.
Often that one or two people voting no have cast iron reasons for voting this way, but are undermined because people less in know vote yes!

(i would like to make a example of nick not voting for waffle, apparently waffle was kicked from ATS for good reasons, but we vote yes to let him back in because we dont know the full story. Nick is undermined).

So my proposal is that we set a pass rate at 75% for all polls! What u guys think?

(omg is their is already a pass rate enforced that i dont know about in gonna be soooo embarressed, Laughing )

ty Phoenix
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ATS pass rate proposal   ATS pass rate proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 1:46 pm

we can first talk about in the council if it is necessary to do a poll for it...
but u are recognized blue Razz and kept in mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ATS pass rate proposal   ATS pass rate proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:46 pm

Oooo Inferno go to the portal and click on the 'Click Here' section for information on the ATS divisions....

Also I have changed form my complete denial from this.....I say 60/40 as 51/49 is too light and 75/25 is too heavy. But as Xaso states this is council discussion so we'll carry this topic on there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: ATS pass rate proposal   ATS pass rate proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 10:12 am

Ok, will do kernow ^^
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: ATS pass rate proposal   ATS pass rate proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 12:13 pm

Hmm, can i see the vote status so far please any tell me :O? please
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: ATS pass rate proposal   ATS pass rate proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 12:29 pm

Wow, calm down. Outcast can't be wrong about everything after all now, can he? Not everyone here is good with politics or voting people in, but there are many of them that are in power or at least membership. Anyhow, that's just too bad, democracy must maintain what it's known for.

~Abe
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ATS pass rate proposal   ATS pass rate proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 1:08 pm

50/50 is not democratic
51/49 is democratic, and thats what i stand to Wink
xD

but u have to see i think that of 100 ppl 49 can be pissed is such a high number O.o i can understand when u want to lower that number Smile
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: ATS pass rate proposal   ATS pass rate proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 1:22 pm

Yeah. thanx to all council and members i am now *Recruit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: ATS pass rate proposal   ATS pass rate proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 6:44 pm

Yeah, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: ATS pass rate proposal   ATS pass rate proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 3:15 am

lol thanx u too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATS pass rate proposal   ATS pass rate proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATS pass rate proposal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2