)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The Clan Falling Apart?

Go down 
+11
wehr
Lord_Draco
Xasomur
Grimlore
NickdeClaw
Proballboy
Kernow Pilgrim
Rachel
Lucifer
mereel
Hektor
15 posters
AuthorMessage

The Clan Falling Apart? Empty
PostSubject: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 8:54 am

I've seen the last couple of days that a lot of people are leaving. Even hek is planning to leave and Phoenix just left who was DC. So we did the elections for DC admin and now Phoenix is gone and we have 1 less admin. Of course theres more going on...

Hek is also planning on leaving which !@#$%. So what are we going to do. Aju left to :/. I don't know but are the elections in a good shape now?

Maybe "falling apart" is a rough word for this measure but I found it pitty =\...

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 9:02 am

Well ... i was thinkinh a bit ... lol ... and i decided to not leave this year ... but i ll less and less active (from 5 hours to 1-2 each day) but i wont leave sol clan .. even if i have my personaal problems ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 9:11 am

hektor wrote:
Well ... i was thinkinh a bit ... lol ... and i decided to not leave this year ... but i ll less and less active (from 5 hours to 1-2 each day) but i wont leave sol clan .. even if i have my personaal problems ...

That's good news Smile. We still have our awesome dueler XD. So, to get everything in 1 line.

Alien, Danek, Phoenix and Aju left.... Will the force guide them in other creepy games with aliens or evil mercenaries with to much ignorance and to many guns.

---->S**ks<----

Btw theres standing Socks there. So do we need to open a poll for the replacement of Phoenix? I think Hek could be a good re-admin in my opinion. His "punishment" so to say is like 3 months ago and I haven't seen him doing anything bad. So in my point of view he could start with a fresh butt.

~Fer
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 9:14 am

No the clan is not falling apart. As long as the ideals and memories of SoL remains, we will never die. We are a group/community of friends that have worked hard to keep this clan together, and have gained so much. So no, we will never die.

I remember when I went on a Halo 3 rampage. People thought I was inactive/left JK2. But I came back, and am still going strong (except the occasional vacation). People come and go, but as long as they always remember the times they had here, we can't be forgotten. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 9:24 am

mereel wrote:
No the clan is not falling apart. As long as the ideals and memories of SoL remains, we will never die. We are a group/community of friends that have worked hard to keep this clan together, and have gained so much. So no, we will never die.

I remember when I went on a Halo 3 rampage. People thought I was inactive/left JK2. But I came back, and am still going strong (except the occasional vacation). People come and go, but as long as they always remember the times they had here, we can't be forgotten. Wink

Hm, a point of a clan that it has a history. Phoenix, Alien and the others wrote there history for Sun of Liberty. So, WE, as clan members need to write more. It's like Frodo finishing Bilbo's book in Lord of the Rings Smile.

SoL Will INDEED Never Die! Except when a bomb gets right on the computer where the server runs on... but that's probally kinda far-fetched.

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 9:24 am

yes believe what mereel says, yes even though people are leaving, their memories have not, this clan will never die, unless we all die or there is a revolution, LOL but anyways mereel is right, we worked too hard to give up now, from outcast leaving to forming SOL, it's all about sticking together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 9:28 am

LordSindwinder wrote:
yes believe what mereel says, yes even though people are leaving, their memories have not, this clan will never die, unless we all die or there is a revolution, LOL but anyways mereel is right, we worked too hard to give up now, from outcast leaving to forming SOL, it's all about sticking together.

Yeah, someone comes on the SoL server and hates us and after awhile he becomes a pyscho serial kiler :O and kills every SoL !!!!

Maybe we need to have a therapist in our clan... Hmmm, Sind?

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 9:29 am

Lol, dont look at me !!!! LOL LOL
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 9:55 am

Ferret wrote:
That's good news Smile. We still have our awesome dueler XD. So, to get everything in 1 line.

Alien, Danek, Phoenix and Aju left....

Hora also
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 10:54 am

Ali3n, Seb, Blackwolf and Phoenix haven't left the clan - Regardless of what they want I won't let them - They just intent to be inactive on JK2 - No reason for legends such as Phoenix or Alien to leave us!

Aju is just in the loop - Currently not in SoL

Danek, M1ckz3n (almost a SoL recruit), Bacara and Hora are in TsF - And Cha's newly formed clan UG is forming a mix-clan thing with TsF (news btw xD)

That's about 6 members in our 50+ plus group. Not to deny that it's a loss - Everyone is important to the clan. They will sorely be missed Sad

But yes SoL will never die as long as the morals, imperitives and ideals remain in our hearts and minds.

Long live SoL! Long live Democracy! Long live Geekism! Very Happy

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Sun 26 Sep 2010, 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 10:59 am

i think kernow has said everything and thats all to it Smile
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:52 am

Indeed. For the younger members, I'd like to also point out that this clan started after everything was destroyed by our former leader. We had nothing, but within weeks we had everything. We've got the tools, we've got the talent, and we've got the desire. SoL is a strong, dynamic clan that is very difficult to kill. Wink
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:52 pm

...even if u get out an Ak-47.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:05 pm

na, this clan is vivid... to be more vivid it needs a cleaning sometimes... which sounds hard. but this is no cleaning from above, from evil power greedies... its a cleaning from below... ppl how dont play with the heart for sol or for the game leave and make space for the next ones...
we are a big clan... and new unknown powers will arise in the newer ppl... lucy for admin xD
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 3:38 pm

From the ashes, the phoenix rises.

We as SoL were reborn from the ashes of the old ATS. Even if we lose everything again, we can come right back. We did it once, and we sure as hell could do it again if something happened that destroyed it.

We lost some members, but that is not a reason to lose hope or get sad. It is an opportunity, to possibly form an alliance with the clan they went to as well. While they will be missed in SoL, we now have a friend in another clan.

All we have to do is straighten out the admin situation.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 4:06 pm

i think your clan is fine. but i didn't like how some of you treated danek. was kinda sad to see that. i think that situation could have been avoided.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:06 pm

Was not around for that, what exactly happened?
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:05 pm

I wasn't aware of what happened either all I know is that Danek left I mean Danek always bumped head's with people even since I first met him but not exactly in a bad way just in a overwhelmingly confident kind of way.

but yeah what happened? :S
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 2:51 am

^^ THis clan will NEVER fall apart i tell you i will never leave even if i am doing some shit that gets me kicked into prison xDD ( will never happen just an example) xD

I will not leave the clan even if i have to be the last men standing here i wont leave take my example and do it like i am
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 3:12 am

Lord_Draco wrote:
Was not around for that, what exactly happened?

Ralen wrote:
I wasn't aware of what happened either all I know is that Danek left I mean Danek always bumped head's with people even since I first met him but not exactly in a bad way just in a overwhelmingly confident kind of way.

but yeah what happened? :S

Well it all started when 1 left. They just followed each other except for Danek. It's just they got bored of the game and were thinking of leaving. That thinking of always becomes a "Yes I leave" if there's a sort of change. So 1 leaves than more follow.... That's what I think it is.... I mean a lot of people left JK2 also when ATS split up?

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 3:14 am

actually, there are 65 people listed in members list ( both recruits and members ). xD
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 3:31 am

Guys, the clan isnt falling apart, some players are leaving the game and clan, for obvious reasons, like boring or exams, or things like that.

New generation of players are gonna replace them in admin moderator and council, dont worry, we have a lot of active members
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Falling Apart?   The Clan Falling Apart? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clan Falling Apart?
Page 1 of 1