)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN

Go down 
+9
Grimlore
Abrum
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
Phoenix
DoZeR~
SyLba
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SyLba

SyLba

OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Empty
PostSubject: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 8:17 am

SOME of you like Mereel came today and yesterday and lagged our server.

Some of you come in our server telling people lies about us and tell them to join here.

IS THIS THE ATS COMMUNITY. FAIR PLAY? i doubt i just see a buncht of fakers who just having fun by destroying jk2.

by your comunication from forums i see a clan that have its opinions and not harm peoples game

BUT by your actions i see nothing but a new fod clan.

you have not even the RULES AND PEOLE ARE REGISTING HERE.....

GO AWAY FROM OUR SERVER AND FORUM DO YOUR JOB AND DISAPEAR
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 8:47 am

YES !!! DISSPAEAR MAKE A A NEW CLAN GUYS BUT DONT STEAL
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 8:58 am

SyLba wrote:

Some of you come in our server telling people lies about us and tell them to join here.

IS THIS THE ATS COMMUNITY. FAIR PLAY?

OK i have already commented on this in a different post and i agree that lagging servers (either u laggin yours or you laggin ours) is not the correct way to go on, and i want everybody to stop doing it, its immature and nobody sees any benifts from doing it.

@herny we are not stealing, we a ATS and we are staying ATS, we contributed as much to the old server as anybody else and we uphold the ATS values its traits and its legacy. We are true to ATS, just not to outcast.
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 9:38 am

S
T
E
A
L
E
R
S
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 9:48 am

How many members here ? click the members button top right of here, so you'll be able to see what is the stronger part of ATS. Also, read at all messages about ATS legacy, we got it, we are ats that's all.
Your part is a hole in jk2, empty and unrespected server ( but noobs ignoring jk2 )
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 10:18 am

lol u both are just deaf and blind... you are telling us we were not ats... just look in the mirror... u see a rotten piece of a once glorious clan... reduced to its founder who ran tyranic and his followers distorting the truth...

blame mereel for his error, but blame urself for teh same!
he apologized... u didnt...

we are alot in lead... we know we are not without any failures, but we have much less now than u guys prove to have
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 10:37 am

Lol......simply lol......i pity their failure at maturity.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 11:20 am

OMG I GET ANGRY U HAVE YOUR FUCKING SERVER U HAVE YOUR FUCKING FORUM STOP COME HERE AND CRY CRY AND CRY GO AND ""IGNORE US"" U CANT IGNORE US BECAYSE WE ARE WINNING AND YOU GUYS ARE DESPERATE, SO PLEASE CAN STOP COMING HERE TO POST AND SPAM A BIT
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 11:53 am

Sit in your coffin and rot, you always just used me - I speak mainly to Outcast.
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 12:09 pm

CALLATE LA BOCA PELOTUDO Y DECIEL A TUS AMIGOS QUE NO VENGAN A JODER A NUESTRO FORO
ADEMAS PORQUE TE PENSAS QUE POSTEAMOS ESTO ... ES MEDIO OBVIO ... PERO CHUPA UN HUEVO SI ES USTEDES QUIEREN SER NECIOS BIEN POR USTEDES

CADA UNO CON SU ESTUPIDES
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 12:13 pm

Don't worry abrum, you work was mainly for your friends ( ATS members ) more than outcast himself.
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 12:14 pm

DEJATE DE JODER OTRO TRAIDOR HIJO DE PUTA
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 12:19 pm

well... right herny... now say "trash" instead of "son of a bitch" and you are better fod than we can always be Razz
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 1:10 pm

Herny decime quien fue a molestar a tu server? bdl solamente que yo sepa, ademas vos tambien viniste a laggear nuestro server
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 1:14 pm

read the other post sebbat... mereel did lag their server... better read the whole story ^^
its the reason why herny came to lag our server...
mereel did apologize... herny insult xD
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 1:28 pm

si porque ustedes laggearon el nuestro y no te hagas el PELOTUDO porque vos estabas presente CON tu amigo MEREEL el LAGGER
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 1:29 pm

Si yo lo vi, pero yo no hize nada
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 1:29 pm

and you lagger are present here... i just remember boss and fisto ip change to lame and lag the server...
mereel left it... and he apologized
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 1:31 pm

i'm sure Boss wouldn't even lame and stuff if i'm there xD cuz i happen to have his Xfire and if i was undercover when he lames u xaso he and i can talk it out Razz
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 1:45 pm

Rofl, don't think you know a lot about boss because you know nothing at all about him just by your words.

Sylba, don't talk to us about this, we're not responsible. Blame mereel, but even after he apologized look at Herny, and Ulrich. They lag our server, lame, and once they get banned, ip change so they can do it all again. And then threaten to hack us? Don't talk about it to us, talk about it to "the non-fakes".
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 1:55 pm

nah he isn't that bad if u put yourself in my shoes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 2:04 pm

I never said he was bad, I said you don't know anything about him.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 2:39 pm

SyLba wrote:
And your members lagged in response?

SyLba wrote:
IS THIS THE ATS COMMUNITY. FAIR PLAY? i doubt i just see a buncht of fakers who just having fun by destroying jk2.

by your comunication from forums i see a clan that have its opinions and not harm peoples game

The actions of one member does not indicate the sentiment of the whole. Look to your own members for proof of that. All herny does on this forum is spam with insults. (Although he did apologize with a very nice post, karma for that.)

You're being unreasonable, SyLba, and you know it. Please stop trolling here. Only comment if you want to be sincere, you're wasting our time.
Back to top Go down
SyLba

SyLba

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 8:52 pm

Nah i just sent this post if you want to understand, understand i can not do anything if you are closeminded.

And nick i am not unreasonable AND YOU really know it.

Just get off our server and forum.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 11:22 pm

SyLba wrote:

you have not even the RULES AND PEOLE ARE REGISTING HERE.....

GO AWAY FROM OUR SERVER AND FORUM DO YOUR JOB AND DISAPEAR

/rate 25000 my buddy

@herny : /amkickban hektor is funny Wink GoGoGo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next