)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Total tournament bets!

Go down 
+16
Nibler
Ralen
Igrom
KiraOrLight
Xasomur
Ichigo
Axel
Kernow Pilgrim
Rachel
Hektor
Ajunta Pall
Battledroidlover
mereel
Proballboy
TheGraanulaarian
sebbat
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Place your bets here! Put your favorite to win the TT, Who is gonna be the surprise? Who is gonna be the disaster? Who is gonna be the best LS? Who is gonna be the DS? And if you want, we can make Semi finals and Final! Just for fun, no money Razz
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 9:42 am

bst ds, if he takes part: swifty. idk how he is on normal duels. as i aint the worst on that, i still could win a whole fight... but he gives me a hard time in ff. i hope he takes part : >
otherwise i think it will be myself. alien was too inactive last times, and i know which impact it has on your gk and gk break! same for bdl, only that bdl fights like a wild horse... a wild horse may be fast, but it also sometimes is unable to get along with itself Razz just like it would need to go through a jumping parcours... sebb, you trained hard. and i know about your good performance of the last tt. but you miss the killer instinct Razz

for the best ls... hek, as long as nick or vort dont take part. not because i think he is the profi. but his tactic is most successful, boring and unspectacular: keeping ppl on distance dont receive damage. then it needs a slightly well st and you will win. anyone else would be bored fighting like this, but hektor comes along and comes along good with it. plus, he kicks very well. and he got an ace with his normal duels.

surprise: idk... but i am sure it will be surprising

Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 10:37 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:

As an example I gave Nibs a fair challenge of technique in FFA during my training before my ping fly a kite up.

No offense Kernow you have gotten better since the last time I fought you, but I am going to have to call a BS alert.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 10:42 am

eh mereel, if i'd take part to the tournament, i'd lose against hek in final because i'd win 9-1 ff and lose 10-0 at saber duels xD
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 11:01 am

What Ajunta? I was talking to Kernow about his FFa against Nib. o:
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 1:37 pm

TheGraanulaarian wrote:
I'll bet that I will lose to KiraOrLight! xD
yep. Even though I'm not playing. *points at sig*
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 9:02 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
eh mereel, if i'd take part to the tournament, i'd lose against hek in final because i'd win 9-1 ff and lose 10-0 at saber duels xD

lieS .. i played with 25-30 fps + lags ... Razz ... so it had no sense and you're talking about 9-1 now Sad
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 12:43 am

Mereel wrote:
No offense Kernow you have gotten better since the last time I fought you, but I am going to have to call a BS alert.

Likewise.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 12:55 am

Hmm... Well knowing Nib, let me ask you this. Was he DS, because he wasn't trying, for he doesn't really care for DS. If he was LS, then he was just taking it easy on you for the fun of the ffa.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 1:42 am

so whatever he was using, he was easy on ker?
lol mereel... xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 1:46 am

Were you THERE Mereel? I think NOT! - Ask Azzy, because he WAS there. Yea Nibs like 40-0 me but it wasn't always straight death death death every time - Fending off Nasty and Nib's at the same time without being killed for a few mins was quite entertaining Smile
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 2:56 am

Always bet on Duke... err... I'll bet either on Rachel or Hek. Not including me, of course... ufufufu.

I get shivers whenever I think of playing FF with you, gentle(wo)men.
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 3:43 am

Both of them scare me I wouldn't want to see them on the list of people I've got to fight xD

but odds are as people have said rachel may surprise us might not win but still make it more interesting Razz as for bets I would say xaso or hek unless they fight each other in which case hek,xaso is epic but I just fear for my life around hek xD
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 3:48 am

xaso would lose against hek on all ff, and hek is a little better on saber, so hek would win.

And as seb said, rachel won't be a surprise cuz everyone knows that she's good ^^.

@ mereel : roflmao, i don't even know why i've written eh mereel xD

@ kernow : no offense, but i think that ds in hangar isn't very hard to run with, while if you go ls, or go ds in any other place ( any littler place, without hundred metters to run and 4 medics 1 shield 1 bacta ^^ ) i think that you would have had more difficulties lol. And also, i don't think that you've survived several "minutes", cuz even for pros, surviving more than 5 minutes against 2 other pros, it's some epic lol, even more on bespin. ( i don't talk about chase, but 2v1 )
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 4:42 am

I like to duel xaso ds vs. ds : 1) fun , 2) he always makes me ma d and whine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 5:08 am

ah yes, ds ds could be a very good challenge for hek ! hek for ds, hek for ds, hek for ds !!
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 6:58 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Mereel wrote:

Likewise.

Save the fighting talk the tournament >: D
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 7:17 am

Wow aju ... it is great idea to use DS in TT Surprised i'm gonna think about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:35 am

lol XD

i use ls and hek ds and then we fight ^^
na... stupid idea... i would have no chance then xD i need my grip Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 10:01 am

Guys, in the total tournament, the KS and evc is allowed?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 10:02 am

LOL sebb, well i'd hope so or all my training with it will be screwed up xD
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 2:02 pm

You talk too much Kernow. You should listen to Mereel more. You even saying that Kernow is insulting to me.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 2:28 pm

lol seb... your in a mood today?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 2:36 pm

Sorry, im just sad and i make dry jokes, delete the post if you want :/
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 3:08 pm

total tourney starts in less then 24 hours Very Happy
could any hc update the motd then? idk if there is still a line free xD but somehow we need to show there that its total tourney time... like last time Smile
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 8:24 pm

hektor wrote:
Wow aju ... it is great idea to use DS in TT Surprised i'm gonna think about it Smile
Remember if your DS.....it makes it a bit easier for me XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total tournament bets!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next