)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Total tournament bets!

Go down 
+16
Nibler
Ralen
Igrom
KiraOrLight
Xasomur
Ichigo
Axel
Kernow Pilgrim
Rachel
Hektor
Ajunta Pall
Battledroidlover
mereel
Proballboy
TheGraanulaarian
sebbat
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Place your bets here! Put your favorite to win the TT, Who is gonna be the surprise? Who is gonna be the disaster? Who is gonna be the best LS? Who is gonna be the DS? And if you want, we can make Semi finals and Final! Just for fun, no money Razz
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:37 pm

Its really not a good idea most people will use LS but they tend to be the ones who have a killer pk and st xD
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 2:03 am

Xasomur wrote:
lol XD

i use ls and hek ds and then we fight ^^
na... stupid idea... i would have no chance then xD i need my grip Rolling Eyes lol!

You forgot one word after 'grip' .... SPAM !
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 2:28 am

Ralen, side means nothing, people go ls because they have bad defense mainly so they use abs ( eh hek ? xD ). remember that the 2nd best player is ds. It's like in movie : ls is for weak people xD
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 3:06 am

bah ... i dont use abs anymore in FF .. sometimes in ffa if i am running, in grip or brutally pk chained ( eh aju ? xD ).
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 4:40 am

Razz Pk is skill, that is the difference, muahaha ! and, last time you used abs at end, you were bored to lose xD ( you still killed me nicely ! biatch ! )
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 6:19 am

read my posts .. and you knew it .. idont want to whine .. but you talk much ... DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY IF I PLAY WITH 15-30(20) FPS AND YELLOW LAGOMETER!!! bah soz for caps, bad mood ..
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 7:25 am

hihi <3 hek
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 8:27 am

heky will win is my bet.
if nick was in the TT i would bet on him but he isnt
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 7:38 pm

swiftY wrote:
heky will win is my bet.
if nick was in the TT i would bet on him but he isnt
Well he won last time so I wouldnt doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 10:40 pm

I will use DS ! Remember! and if i'd win it i wouldn't wear it cuz it doesnt fit into my name (rach <3 Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 12:01 am

hek you fool.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 2:10 am

i am not fool ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 3:15 am

Remember hek you cant change back to LS. (you may regret it)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 3:36 am

of course he can change back... there is no rule which needs you to decide for one side. we only asked for the prefered side... : >
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 4:29 am

@ YouknowWho - Did you really get him to register just for that? Laugh. Out. Loud.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 5:37 am

Actually no Kernow I didn't. Nib heard the rumor of what you said from someone else, cause I didn't see that post until Nib asked me about it. That is why I didn't respond earlier. You are being quite an ass lately. Take a chill-pill and go watch a movie for a bit. Take your anger out on something else, cause I am not someone you want to.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 5:42 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
@ YouknowWho - Did you really get him to register just for that? Laugh. Out. Loud.
Yes he is getting a bit rowdy......(he was drunk a few days ago Razz)
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 8:29 am

@BrownNosing "Leader" - First off I don't drink. Second off you shouldn't be running your mouth to a place where you think you can get away with it. Thirdly leave "YouknowWho" out of this, this is between you and me, just because he's calling you out doesn't mean anything. Get over yourself you two faced sycophant.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 8:37 am

Avatar Aang "Ex TS, Ex |KoD|, Ex ATS, Ex Elite," "Becoming SoL Recruite"
1) BrownNosing I dont think it is very polite to come to SoL forum and be unpolite to SoL Members.

2) And secondly SoL members are my freinds. and i advise you to Leave all SoL members alone. and leave the forum. if you want to speak here in this forum. then you speak politely and not unpolite.

Back to top Go down
jerek,if

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 9:37 am

s t f u avartar you're a nobody.

The only person that gives nib a challenge is me. The fact that you guys even think you're a challenge to us 2 is amazing. There is so many things you don't know about FFA, FF or just force in general or how the game works. You all seriously need to cut down the ego's thinking you're "somebody" in this game when in reality....you're really not.

You should open this tourny up to everyone because that's what we did back in the day. It's only going to make you better.

Lets say there was a pro forum filled with pro players. If you were to make a post on that forum where all the pro players knew each other....you would get laughed at and flamed so hard. You should really understand your skill level and be mindful of what you say.

Now everyones reaction to my post will be "OH UR FULL OF HACKS N O O B, YOU HAVE NO SKILL" You can say I'm full of hacks, scripts or w/e I don't care b/c the game is dead. I was ranked 1st in FF legit with no hacks or scripts for years (maybe 3 or so)

Anyone can run and drain.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 9:38 am

I Bet that i wont stand a chance aggainst anyone xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 9:41 am

Did anyone say I was accusing YOU Mereel? No but you automatically take the defence. Self conclusive really isn't it. Who was it then that Nibs heard of? Please tell me to prove your innocence in this matter. Because if you don't give me a name then you are responsible for purposefully trying to instigate arguments and division in YOUR OWN CLAN. Pitiful.... THAT'S why I'm pissed and obviously you can understand it.

And Nibler as for you obviously if your day consists of nothing more but being a divine prick to others then I suggest you take it elsewhere. Why don't you stop acting like such a god and that everyone should suck your ass, it doesn't get you any respect. Why are you here? Just to shout off your little brain and your little thoughts when no-one cares? Why don't you get a life you short sticked hypocritical war-mongerer.

I don't want to be your friend so stop trying to get your point to me - You had a go at me that day and I fought you and I proved to everyone's subconcious that I wasn't a word-filled administrative coward. Give me a mouse and the same little ping you have and the practise you've had with it and you'll be scrubbing the dirt of my toenails you'll be so low.

You've had your little insulting post (TWO actually) - I've had my reaction here which obviously is just as immature and just as base. I think I'm entitled to this rant. I don't want to argue with an idiot like you - you'll lower me down to your level and beat me with the experiance.

Why don't you make your own clan with a group of other people? Spend a great piece of your morality to turn it into an ever expanding community just like EVERY other SoL has done here. Make it popular, make it fun and be PART of something. Your attitude stinks of jelousy for something you evidently have no motivation to create but crave so badly - A community you can call yourself a part of that becomes bigger and better. You already have one? THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?

If I wanted to hear an asshole I would've farted. Game over.

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Sat 02 Oct 2010, 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 9:51 am

Get your facts Kernow I don't go looking for respect, obviously if I cared about that I wouldn't be posting now would I? You're not entitled to anything, stop trying to catch Mereel in something I had to bring up to him. Like I said Kernow, you and me. And if you care about ping so much let's play on a euro server, prove yourself then. I'll take the 150 ping and you can have your 50 ping, however, keep in mind that it will be bespin, not the mass drain map yavin_temple. You didn't prove anything Kernow, 0 kills is 0 kills. Last post unless you wanna REALLY prove yourself, if you do name the server, and we'll get together; I'll be a man of my word and keep it fair, the score will be the score. Oh yeah... How many posts do you have? I have no life though right....
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 9:52 am

jerek,if wrote:
s t f u avartar you're a nobody.

The only person that gives nib a challenge is me. The fact that you guys even think you're a challenge to us 2 is amazing. There is so many things you don't know about FFA, FF or just force in general or how the game works. You all seriously need to cut down the ego's thinking you're "somebody" in this game when in reality....you're really not.

You should open this tourny up to everyone because that's what we did back in the day. It's only going to make you better.

Lets say there was a pro forum filled with pro players. If you were to make a post on that forum where all the pro players knew each other....you would get laughed at and flamed so hard. You should really understand your skill level and be mindful of what you say.

Now everyones reaction to my post will be "OH UR FULL OF HACKS N O O B, YOU HAVE NO SKILL" You can say I'm full of hacks, scripts or w/e I don't care b/c the game is dead. I was ranked 1st in FF legit with no hacks or scripts for years (maybe 3 or so)

Anyone can run and drain.

''You all'' is funny ... i know that you are much better than me but i always liked to ffa you on sol or idbs ... I even killed you when you were DS ! Very Happy

And i am taking this only like a fun .. i dont think that i am best ...
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 10:09 am

I am not a materialistic-fueled score junkie; It's the principle of standing up to cunts like you. Get this in your head. 100,000 sperm and You were the fastest? Live in denial it'll taste sweeter =]

Don't make me look through all the forums and servers with your tag names for a culmination of hours....don't do it - no! I said no!! No!!!

Forum Server Ranking wrote:
Time played: 243.3 hr

Awww too late... Razz

That's one server which isn't even your own clan server! How many other names on how many other servers?

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Sat 02 Oct 2010, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total tournament bets!   Total tournament bets! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total tournament bets!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next