)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

red dead redemption

Go down 
+2
Kernow Pilgrim
Darth_Sifilius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth_Sifilius

red dead redemption Empty
PostSubject: red dead redemption   red dead redemption Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 4:48 pm

hello guys its me darth silious agan. i just wanted to tell you guys about this game and if anyone else has played it. it is really AWESOME pirat

if anyone else has played this game please tell me because i am trying to look for the cogars and they are very hard animals to track down in the single player area - but i think the game in genral is amazing dont you think? plz respond

thanks
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: red dead redemption   red dead redemption Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 5:22 pm

That's an awesome game - You need to wait until you reach the level 9 'master hunter' challenge when you have to hunt down 'Khan' the legendary jaguar! You think cougars are hard? Pah!

And yea nothing beats havin the ability to just LASSO a random woman wearing short cloathing and tie her up and carry her around with you on your horse! Very Happy

>>> Draggin the robbers and theifs and cheating at poker - I <3 the wild west xD
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: red dead redemption   red dead redemption Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 5:54 pm

epic that game is just epic i think it should get best of the year or at least best RPG game of the year

I'm like 97.3% done with the whole game XD and i cant find skunks :/

but yeah that game is one of the best i have ever played and i thought it was epic Wink
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: red dead redemption   red dead redemption Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 6:06 pm

Hmm Skunks are best found in the west of Cholla Springs.... - I found them directly south of the 'Twin Rocks' in the night time/early morning.

The only annoying thing is when you're not looking for something it shows up in abundance, when you ARE looking for it, it NEVER shows up xD
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: red dead redemption   red dead redemption Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 4:09 am

GONZA loves that game xD lol
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: red dead redemption   red dead redemption Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 4:13 am

I have 99.3% Completion in single-player- I need like 2 more Mexican bounties for the 100%.
Do you play on the Xbox? My gamertag is Cibbicom21 if you wanna posse gang-bang sometime.
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: red dead redemption   red dead redemption Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 4:21 am

Yeah i love that game, but im waiting for PC cuz i never played it xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: red dead redemption   red dead redemption Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

red dead redemption
Page 1 of 1