)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Why is SoL dead?

Go down 
+11
ShadowPC56579
GONZA
merc
Xasomur
Veridus
Raincerous
Cibbicom
KingYodah
Reaver
Arie$
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Arie$

Arie$

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2017, 5:59 pm

wtf happened? maybe because u denied my app and treated me like shit
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2017, 9:13 pm

It is a cycle. Happens to SoL every year. Holidays end, so does the time to hang out on the server and everyone has to settle in the New Year or deal with other matters now. They'll be back soon.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2017, 12:41 am

SoL (server) isn't less active because you were behaving like shit (not we to you, but you to us, you won't fool people like you tried e.g. with your rapesAries account). It is normal cycle every year at this time. Activity is usually lower everywhere or mostly everywhere, because some people were on holidays, some were studying, dealing with other things like Reaver said, playing other games for a while or just having a break from JK2 dramas to which you also contributed.
As time will be going forward our server will be more active.
Back to top Go down
merc

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2017, 11:27 am

SoL isnt dead lol. The forum is decent active for a game that is dead.
And most of SoL do real life stuff and have no time to game thats why they use the forum.
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2017, 11:39 am

That happens when people get lifes like merc said Wink
Back to top Go down
merc

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2017, 11:42 am

Funny enough some people still dont have a life and feel every impact this game gets and it influence their real life.
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2017, 11:45 am

Haha I know a lot who has that influence indeed :p
Back to top Go down
merc

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2017, 11:54 am

Yep, Those bullies that are still fighting who is the best player in a game that has a total of 10 actieve players.
imagen how their life will be when every server gets shut down and realise they have nothing and spend all the time bullying and fighting verbally over who is the best instead of enjoying while they still could. There are some 23y+ players who still act like 7y+ ago and i'm not joking.
I'm together for 7years with my gf now and i remember that was when i stopped playing force.
And now when i login like once in 6-12months they still act like all those years ago.
Jesus this makes me realise i'm getting old.
While they fight over those things and bully whats left. Others go to collage/Get a girlfriend/Work/Kids. And they are i'm the best jk2 player! Or hunt that 1 person who just bought the game for like 9euro on steam and because it just became a fan of Star wars with the latest released movies.
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2017, 11:59 am

Indeed same here just 100 procent same opinion! Well its not an opinion when its a fact! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
merc

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2017, 2:40 pm

Too bad you cant tag people in a post like on facebook. OH well pretty sure we all know which players are like what i just said.
Back to top Go down
Raincerous
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Raincerous

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2017, 7:17 pm

Well said, merC, well said.
Back to top Go down
merc

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:20 pm

It's funny that the people. Like devy, aries and other people that act like this dont respond. Did hit a painful mark or so? I would love to get a reaction about this. Or did they realised it finally? Anyway SoL will live as long this guild it's members are able to spend time on the forum ingame. It has been pretty clear SoL is a group of people that became friends thanks to this game. And dont need the game anymore to stay friends. The forum is the prove. It still gets posts while they aint even playing the game.
Back to top Go down
Veridus
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Veridus

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 6:43 pm

I don't have very good ping on the server, but I am usually present in others a lot.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 11:08 am

merc wrote:
It's funny that the people. Like devy, aries and other people that act like this dont respond.  Did hit a painful mark or so?  I would love to get a reaction about this.  Or did they realised it finally?  Anyway SoL will live as long this guild it's members are able to spend time on the forum ingame.  It has been pretty clear SoL is a group of people that became friends thanks to this game.  And dont  need the game anymore to stay friends.  The forum is the prove.  It still gets posts while they aint even playing the game.  

merc with punctuation marks... i'm stunned.
Back to top Go down
merc

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 11:10 am

Ahhaha yeah i know. Without it stuff can get weird and confusing.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2017, 3:07 am

merc wrote:
It's funny that the people. Like devy, aries and other people that act like this dont respond.  Did hit a painful mark or so?  I would love to get a reaction about this.  Or did they realised it finally?  Anyway SoL will live as long this guild it's members are able to spend time on the forum ingame.  It has been pretty clear SoL is a group of people that became friends thanks to this game.  And dont  need the game anymore to stay friends.  The forum is the prove.  It still gets posts while they aint even playing the game.  

I totally agree with merc! Smile

I still remember when i first joind this Clan back in 2010 and there are still people writing in this forum from back then.
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2017, 3:26 pm

Hows everyonee doingg?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2017, 3:54 pm

Very old member if i remember correctly, Right?
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Oct 2017, 4:05 pm

Super Duper Supper Scooper!
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Oct 2017, 4:28 pm

Ey it's the starter of the desktop topic!
Hi
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Oct 2017, 7:16 pm

Regularly, every day I check the forum and the server,new players come to the server, they need to learn the basic skills,I think I'm one of the most active on both the server and the forum!!??
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Jacob

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Oct 2017, 8:55 pm

SoL isn't dead at all. The game has 15 years aprox, and yet SoL is one of the most active clans. However, i do not think that by accepting you anything would've changed tbh. In fact, you are the opposite thing of what sol represents.
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeSun 05 Nov 2017, 1:10 pm

GONZA wrote:
Hows everyonee doingg?! Very Happy

The most amazing ass in JK2 history! hey hey.
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Nov 2017, 4:07 pm

merc wrote:
SoL isnt dead lol. The forum is decent active for a game that is dead.
And most of SoL do real life stuff and have no time to game thats why they use the forum.

Merkie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why is SoL dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is SoL dead?   Why is SoL dead? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is SoL dead?
Page 1 of 1