)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The server is dead

Go down 
+11
NickdeClaw
Igrom
wehr
solid snake
tweetie
Battledroidlover
Vader
Axel
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
lunarstrain
15 posters
AuthorMessage
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

The server is dead  Empty
PostSubject: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 7:12 am

Can you please unbanned everyone that is banned from sol server so people can actually populate this server please. Sol is the only decent American server
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 7:57 am

good idea
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 8:29 am

i dont unban ppl because the server is dead. unbanning ppl who deserved their ban make the server even less attractive to the group of ppl were aiming at...
give me another reason like: "i am sorry for laming, i will follow the rules from now" that would work...
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 8:35 am

I beg to disagree, yesterday we had 11 people on the server for 30mins and 3-7 people for a lot of the evening.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 2:31 pm

Hehe 4 of us AoF Razz
I was glad there were that many ppl on.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 12:26 am

I was on yesterday testing admin, might go on again later :-D
Back to top Go down
tweetie

tweetie

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 12:51 am

The server isn't dead, I will drop by soon.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 2:42 am

Well its currently offline..
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 7:08 am

Server restarted.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 7:39 am

OMG, you banned Lunar Xaso.... Why? For laming in hangar where it's legal to lame? For EVC or ???? Hi lunar. I quit but good to see you on forums. Take care and hopefully you get unbanned.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 7:44 am

Wasn't he banned both a long time ago and for a long time, not necessarily by Xaso ?
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 9:16 am

Lunar isn't banned, he's actually on right now. We only have four people banned right now.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 12:25 am

lunar is actually a nice person Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 1:05 am

he's a mad player, like most of us.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 4:09 am

Damn I accidently got agent orange on my balls...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 5:52 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
motozilla

motozilla

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 7:53 am

MODS! That's what you guys need! MODS! Lots of them! I have downloaded your SOL level and it looks nice! I believe you guys have the skills to create something awesome! I enjoy the SOL server daily however, MoDS will make it better and refreshed.Tons of people still play this game ... why not on your server? Make it the best server out there.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 8:26 am

Mods lag the server.
Back to top Go down
motozilla

motozilla

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 3:27 pm

Oh ...
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 6:24 am

Most mods don't lag the server, they just might lag people who are playing on the server if their computers are bad. What kind of mods were you thinking of, motozilla?
Back to top Go down
motozilla

motozilla

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 4:22 pm

Well , been plying on the CA sever this week.I downloaded there MODs.Very cool stuff different areas you don't have to leave there server for different types of battles. I guess they have a group of people who plan and design Skins/Maps props to them. Who ever designed your Map isn't bad either. Maybe have that Map among others connect with Bespin or Yavin or something give players different options.You guys server is the "Torch Of Fair Play" but ever time I'm there (or most of the time) I get lamed badly.It's like a group that comes in every now and then to wreck havoc on your server ,to break all the rules.

Whatever you decide to do,I'll still support your server.I don't think your server is dead ,now that EoD server with the creepy guy floating above the pad ,that's dead.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 9:25 pm

Yeah, we aren't as strict as some servers about our no laming rules because we want as many people as possible to be able to enjoy the game on the server. The way I try to use admin is to let people do whatever they want until someone complains. If the complaint is about someone who is in fact breaking the rules, I may use admin to solve the problem. But if people are breaking the rules and no one's upset about it, I don't intervene.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 12:10 am

This is your guildeline, people with DC. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 10:20 am

Yo bishes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The server is dead    The server is dead  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The server is dead
Page 1 of 1