)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

People Saying I Multiclan.

Go down 
+17
KiraOrLight
Ajunta Pall
mantA
Hektor
Xasomur
BlueNinja
Battledroidlover
fisTo
Blademaster
wehr
Kernow Pilgrim
Lucifer
TheReferee///
Proballboy
Grimlore
sebbat
Lelouch
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Me out.
Indeed.
People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 I_vote1022%People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 I_vote11
 22% [ 5 ]
No way.
People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 I_vote1078%People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 I_vote11
 78% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lelouch

People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sup... So lately ppl have been crying i "multiclan". No i dont. Fod is NOT a clan smart ones.. So if you wanna shed tears more. Heres the place. Place 1 Or more complaint here. And lets have a vote for me out of sol.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wehr

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 7:27 am

@ Aju & Hek, Hektor did defend Boss and continues. Aju, you were more discussing clan/guild matters. My point is you both know Boss does this hacking shi t. You attack Xaso while Hek is in SOL and supposed to be his friend. Aju, you were big time member, and still friend, of SOL and you attack Xaso. You ever heard the term "guilt by association". Boss is FOD. I don't see either of you saying anything bad about his hacking shi t. No, you just attack Xaso, who is supposed to be your friend, to defend FOD and it's leader's hacking shi t. Are you telling me that you don't know Boss ever hacked? If you do I think you are a f'king liars. Maybe you are liars about other things too, like scripting. LMAO All I can say is at least Xaso has some fu kkin morals about him and he stands up for his beliefs. You guys don't know wtf you stand for. I never lied about how I played the game like you fuks.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 7:43 am

Very Happy YOU MAD BRO ?

for boss i never have said that he doesn't hack rofl. and i know better than you what i stand for. You guy being 24 doesn't make you more mature, so don't get on your horses telling me that i'm stupid on what i think and etc. Me i lied once to xaso, and i told him that i lie that less than a month later. And i've never lied at another time than that. Please get respect in your words, me i didn't insult anyone on that topic, and didn't attack xaso, try to find one quote where i attack xaso lol.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 7:56 am

@Aju, you lie a lot bro. I didn't say you're stupid. I just implied you're a liar.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 8:27 am

@ Aju I just like how you evaded my scripting accusation with this:

Aju wrote:
i have no cheats in my comp Very Happy ( actually the only cheat which exists in jk2 is evc, and everyone knows who has evc, and anyone who has evc uses evc, and me i don't use it neither have it Razz )

So you do have a KS and you do use it. Wait aren't you trying to convince me people don't go to Euro from SoL to have the freedom to cheat?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 8:56 am

aju, you dont have to insult someone and still attack him.

ppl can do any shit they awnt on their own servers and own forums.
they are invited to play peacefully on our server respectign our rules. then there will be no prob.
they arent invited to come and spoil the game, either by cheating or by laming or by talking trash. if they still come we need to take reactions. that bunch of criors...

i dont know why you still need to argue? i would NEVER want to wear the same tag as boss. and then there are all the other peeps that wear it too. idk why wolfy wants to wear the tag.
i was voicing that doubt. and you guys go crazy and cri. wolfy can wear any tag on another server. its up to him. its his private decision. but its more clever to keep it his private decision then, coming on our own server and showing off that tag is pure provocation. so he shouldnt wonder if ppl get mad about it.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 11:36 am

@ wehr : I'm sorry, i still don't know about what i'm a liar x)

@ kernow : Yes i have a ks and use it. and it wasn't script accusion but cheat accusion, ks is not cheat ( ask wehr ? ) and me i've been on euro a long time ago already, and i didn't cheat. It was same for devil at start, and some others.

@ xaso :

What i said to wehr is for you too ^^ : quote me when i attack you ^^.
For the rest you are all right, but that it's about wolf, so i argue about why wolf wants to wear this tag, not you, and even if you don't understand his choice, it stays his choice, and nothing can interefer in it !

Me i started discussing when i saw topic turning into FOD critizing, not because you said you do'nt understand his choice.
Read topic again pls :
My first post was just about wolf's choice :
Ajunta Pall wrote:
What you care what it brings him ? What counts is he's happy with what he chooses !

Kernow's first post was that fod would only skills ( what's bad in that ? ) and bring scripts to wolf :
Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
I don't see what's to gain by joining FOD apart from how to fight bettter (ie script. )

your first post was :
Xasomur wrote:
clan or not. shit stays shit
I'm sorry, i don't really know if you really had any doubt about it xD :
Xasomur wrote:
i was voicing that doubt. and you guys go crazy and cri.
Me i didn't even react at that lol, only hek did. And i didn't react at any comments, from either bdl or yours or kernows, while you were all already debating about how much are boss and FOD shit lol.
So why accusing me of go crazy and cri while it's you doing that lol.

But anyway, the rule is wear sol tag on sol server, so provocation or not, he's just not allowed to wear another tag in sol lol.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 11:07 pm

I'm just defending Boss cuz i think that you talk sh i ts ... and i have nothing againts Xaso .. i just like to discuss ..
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 12:46 am

Hek wrote:
i just like to discuss

Time for me to fall of the chair. The irony is too much. ^_^
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 2:15 am

I just wish I was 16 and had the f'lkin time to copy and paste all the bs hektor has written in the last month to respond to his latest comments. I laughed pretty hard this morning reading your latest post.

w
e
h
r

Last edited by wehr on Tue 26 Oct 2010, 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 2:17 am

Very Happy ! Very Happy ! karma for me? :p
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 2:18 am

sorry hek, but ... you kid ?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 2:22 am

Lol - . - ... well .. of course i am but bleh .. it was a joke the last post .. and ye the 'i like to discuss' was an irony...
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 2:38 am

Hek are all of your posts just a joke?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 3:45 am

Hmmm... not all but many
why?
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 3:57 am

kind of a joke like you lying about scripting. lol

Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 5:29 am

@ aju (and hek)
Xasomur wrote:
lol... its the ppl that wear fod... and the very best is boss...
and who says he changed or anything is just stupid. its only 2 weeks ago that he was talking trash again, threatening to crash and hack servers and so on.
and fod has a history. only because its not a proper clan anymore doesnt mean that its the same organization.

now i am glad to repeat myself. shit stays shit.

Xasomur wrote:
fod implies more than you try to convince us of. just as ats do. as any tag does. fod implies boss to most. and to the rest it implies a bunch of boasting, cheating, fighting addicted (only that to them boasting and cheating and addicted are no bad criterias).

thats why defending fod is a stupid thing to do, and for this situation you did it totally out of place:
as wolf is in sol, it is most likely that his judgement for boasting cheatign and fighting addicted are bad. ->contradiction
aju, despite your declaration, that you were only the knight in shining armor, defending the helpless, you just came to argue and disagree. and now that youve been out-argued you try to go on the neutral position again. :S
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 6:34 am

Well I just had to defend Boss because Devy was laming him. It's like Hitler pledging that his human rights are being abused.....and it's a thankless task. Both raged loads... I'd like to see another admin have the guts to sort those 2 out.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 7:51 am

@ Xasomur : i didn't change my position :
Ajunta Pall wrote:
Me i started discussing when i saw topic turning into FOD critizing
No i was not neutral, i didn't agree with what you said about FOD and all others euro gangs

And i'm not the "knight in shiny armor", but the minus between all the rest trying to defend myself now that you've stopped argued about FOD but try to break me down lmao. And, if i can say, why do you attack me on my argumentation just to say that i've been "out argued" since you don't even answer to posts about the first argue ...

@ kernow :
Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Both raged loads...
Lmao, boss didn't rage, he was jsut standing and not saying nothing, just an admin to do something ( it was funny lol ), and you said : "you have the choice to fight back but you don't". You said it yourself lmao. So actually, you firstly didn't want to help boss, and just said THE sentence meaning that nothing prevents people from laming, and laming isn't forbidden, that it's just up to the guy lamed to fight back or get lamed.

Me too i start attacking now if that topic is about trying to trash me down lol.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 8:31 am

aju... i answered you always. i propose you re-red what i wrote. i am directing always to you and its you who always extend the topic for another unimportant detail about something and in the end you tell me i ignored you and attacked you ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 8:34 am

I say Mr.Locky or at least split because this topic is about accusations of multiclaaning, and as it seems that that particular facet of discussion has been settled, wh ydon't you take the discussion of FoD in general somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 8:49 am

Anyway this discussion has no sens. The last 10 months, we've never managed to agree on any thing, and it won't change today lol. You don't even need to lock we stop talking about that lol ^^
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 8:26 pm

Lock this topic now.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 2:22 am

BDL you're not a moderator stop trying to dictate like one.

Aju you left half way through so you saw nout compared to everything else. Later Boss raged just as bad as Devy laming me for being a stupid admin apparantly and raging all over laming anything and everyone. Then he calmed down again. But still don't say what you don't know if you weren't there. And Boss was puporsefully seeking Devy out trying to get lamed - Teleporting out of training or whatever when I gave him and others a safe zone to talk (as he specifically asked). So if he was trying to get lamed what could I do? Like I said - I'd like to see someone else have the balls to deal with their little on sever wars. All fell down to me and like every politician in the world they can never do anything right even when they're being as fair as fair can be.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 4:32 am

I am not trying to "Dictate" like one. I am just agreeing with other people who think this topic should be locked.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 5:15 am

Yes - Agreeing with ONE other recruit - Kira - Who ALSO isn't a moderator. =_=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Saying I Multiclan.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next