)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

People Saying I Multiclan.

Go down 
+17
KiraOrLight
Ajunta Pall
mantA
Hektor
Xasomur
BlueNinja
Battledroidlover
fisTo
Blademaster
wehr
Kernow Pilgrim
Lucifer
TheReferee///
Proballboy
Grimlore
sebbat
Lelouch
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Me out.
Indeed.
People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 I_vote1022%People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 I_vote11
 22% [ 5 ]
No way.
People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 I_vote1078%People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 I_vote11
 78% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lelouch

People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sup... So lately ppl have been crying i "multiclan". No i dont. Fod is NOT a clan smart ones.. So if you wanna shed tears more. Heres the place. Place 1 Or more complaint here. And lets have a vote for me out of sol.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 7:26 am

wehr wrote:
for all who don't know, boss used to be o.o. he was my padawan. when he started to get better he began to lame a lot. this included all weaker o.o. azzy tried to talk to him but boss wouldn't listen and lamed newer o.o even more. so azzy, without talking to me, kicked him out of o.o. azzy and i fought about this but it is now obvious azzy was right about him. boss is not a great player and never will be. fod was created in his anger to get revenge on o.o. boss is an angry tortured soul. any that follow him do not care about the social aspects of the game because boss is only out for his own perverse self-interests. i miss the old boss and he was a friend, but he went down a dark lonely path.

w
e
h
r

From what he told me, his main issue was more ats than o.o ...
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 7:50 am

wehr wrote:
for all who don't know, boss used to be o.o. he was my padawan. when he started to get better he began to lame a lot. this included all weaker o.o. azzy tried to talk to him but boss wouldn't listen and lamed newer o.o even more. so azzy, without talking to me, kicked him out of o.o. azzy and i fought about this but it is now obvious azzy was right about him. boss is not a great player and never will be. fod was created in his anger to get revenge on o.o. boss is an angry tortured soul. any that follow him do not care about the social aspects of the game because boss is only out for his own perverse self-interests. i miss the old boss and he was a friend, but he went down a dark lonely path.

also, i find this guild stuff to be a joke. weaker players start ,or dying clans change to, guilds mostly to try and salvage what little they have left. i don't necessarliy mean weaker as in skill of player but weaker in terms of power. guilds are jokes. they distract from the cohesiveness of a true clan like sol. but that is the weaker player's goal, to weaken a well structured clan.

w
e
h
r
i didnt know that boss was your pada ! but still, his past still reflects the same to today... i heard he just want to be one of the best.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 8:37 am

Hehe ... sweet liberty in sol .... -. :/ .-. :/ .- .- . -. - .- . -
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 8:40 am

lol hek.
no-one here forced wolf to be in fod. no one forces him to leave
but we all got the freedom to say that fod is a shit clan, and that fod is the opposite of sol.
and i am free to tell you to think about what youre saying before you click on the send button
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 9:13 am

I would like to know who wants wolf out?

Bdl and xaso voted indeed?
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 9:19 am

wolfy listen to what azzy told you. in life you cannot get along with everyone. the majority in clan like you. majority rules.

w
e
h
r

ps- ajunta, if boss told you that he lied. lying is not beyond boss. it is his nature.

Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 9:50 am

Who here said that Wolfy should leave. I will hunt you down and murder you. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 11:49 am

Wehr - What about the rumours that Boss was in ATS and Outcast asked Boss to hack the o.o server and/or forum- Boss said no and Outcast kicked him out in rage. Is that true?

And Aju if you didn't see my last point I stick to it and reinforce Xaso's - Being SoL and FoD is like being a communist and a facist - Politically speaking.

Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 11:56 am

boss and outcast may have talked, i don't know. i don't think boss was ever in ats. if he was i never saw any evidencec of it and never saw him playing, ever, with ats tags.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wafflez

Mr.Wafflez

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 1:21 pm

Pffft Boss Hates Outcast more than Sol.... He avoids Outcast like he's posion
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 1:31 pm

Boss was in ats and left because outcast told him to hack o.o server
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 3:42 pm

Ok thanks Fisto.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 12:00 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
And Aju if you didn't see my last point I stick to it and reinforce Xaso's - Being SoL and FoD is like being a communist and a facist - Politically speaking.

o_-' JK2 is a game ! rofl you speak about policies. What we care, FOD doesn't defend any political opinion, they just play the game, and fly a kite people which don't like them. They don't come jk2 to stroke their minds in ideologies or i don't know, but just come have fun with their friends. If you don't like how they play, then it's ok for you, but it doesn't mean that it's ideologically opositly different from SoL. They don't ask people to fit in any mind or spirit, just to know how to fight. On that point, SoL is more closed than FOD lol ... You refuse FoD playing, they don't refuse yours lol, if you come to their server, they won't call admins cuz you don't lame or don't cheat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 1:19 am

Saying we are more narrow-minded than FOD is so hypocritical. We open to the perception that Euro fighters completely differ from American fairplayers, all we ask is for each to respect the other's culture and perception of 'play' when on the respective server. I don't c ry about laming or ganging when I'm on a Euro server it's what I expect. Euros just 'play' the game and 'have fun' - They have no time or consideration for rules or respect for people who use admin to enforce them. They insult debate most probably because we OUTdebate them.

What if our perception of 'playing' the game is using admin all the time - All ATS do is 'play' the game. Really but they do it in their own way. So do we and so do Euros like FOD. If you can't open to the perception that they are more interpretations of 'playing' the game than just fighting and FFAing all the time then YOU'RE close minded. Neutral

I've already stated my opinion in countless archived history posts:

Kernow wrote:
Look at it like culture difference, Saudi Arabia think that woman shouldn't show their faces in public, they thing this to be right, we think it to be wrong. Do we go to the Saudi Arabians and expect them to accomodate by our culture? And pledge an abuse of freedom and rights when the Arabians execute us for showing our woman in public? No of course not - Because we are in their lands, their culture, their way of living. It is the principle to accept another groups way of living - Do I go to my friends house and expect them to live by my living standards? No. It is the same with servers and clans in JK2.

Now I can see your argument Wehr and I can understand it, it is a viable and good argument - But it just goes against my (and SoL's) moral conduct. There is a huge ideological, cultural and philosophical difference between people who use scripts and cheats and people who don't.
We are all entitled to our opinions, but unless the majority of the clan decide what you think (I day I hope will never come), SoL will always be against scripts like a KS and other cheats.
- Taken from Wehr's point in history archives.

Even you said this:

Ajunta Pall wrote:
I managed to make siny understand it by this way : I told him that sol is our server, and that there the admins are the boss'. The admins are here to make the rules stay respected, and if you don't respect them, then don't whine after being admined. You come to a server, you respect this server, us we don't go on euro to make you change your way of playing, so you won't change ours. If you are not happy, then don't come our server, and if you come to annoy us, then we just use our arguments too. It's all your choice.

That's all. And as he's not a moron, he understood. And all should, if you explain them well. They musn't understand that you hate them, but that they are at your home, and must obey your rules. If they don't, it's you the god there, and they know it, so not respecting the rules, they know what they will be granted.
- Taken from 'Phantom's poll in history archives.

And finally Nick just sums it up as per:
NickdeClaw wrote:
SoL will never be perfect, but the reason I find it more virtuous than ATS is because we openly admit that and want to try to correct it as reasonably as we can. We search for a balance between enforcing fair play for our members and avoiding a witch hunt. Most of us are not experts at detecting scripts, and so the threshold for suggesting a member scripts is rather high. It's a defense mechanism to not completely destroy group cohesion. Xaso holds our clan dear to his heart not because he thinks we are more script-free than ATS, but because he thinks we go about dealing with the 'problem' more fairly. And to both of us, this is much more important.
- Taken from 'Wehr's point in History Archives.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 4:29 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
... ( ... cuz i take whole post but it's too long ^^

What i clearly meant in my post is :
  • in sol there are rules ( = restrictions, obligations ), and in their servers, there arn't rules ( no restrictions, no obligations ). So when they come to your server, they musn't think that they can do what they want ( = no restrictions ), but that in sol their are rules ( = restrictions ), so there they have to obey those rules.

• In euro there are no rules ( = no restrictions, no obligations ), so they can do what they want ( at their own risks if they attack someone, or use cheats, depending on how people react at them ). So here, people play with others how they want to, and there isn't a general brain drain to one way of playing.

The issue isn't how you play the game, but how you make people play it, and how it is instaured :
  • in sol, you make people play your way by rules, and people not matching with those rules -> admin. If someone wants to play anyway other way, you don't let him do and take care of your buisness, but you just tell him bla bla bla and poopoo admin ...

• in euro, there is no specific way of playing the game, you just come, do what you want, no one says nothing, no one annoys you. If someone is annoying, whole server just makes him understand that he's annoying, so he just stops or disco. He's always free to do what we wants.

Those are just my points, saying that sol is more close minded than euro servers on playing.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 4:41 am

lol aju
"its just a game" and then you come here and you care like if it would still be important for you
and still you get upset when someone says "lame with ks" and you get upset when someone calls you things and you get upset by a simple comparison.
i could say a sol in fod is like cucumber with ketchup. or i can say a facist communist. if kernow (and me) act too uptight with this game, then just look into the mirror
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 7:33 am

cucumber with kechup xDDDDDDDD NUMBER 1

And i say it's just a game becaus he can't keep conversation into the game, always has to expend to policies and etc ... I know i've done same before, but i know i realized that we'd better keep feet on earth, and just stay in game thought. AFter debating the game itself ... It's less an issue ^^
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 8:29 am

Your cucumber and ketchup? stop laming bro.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 8:56 am

My point is that people should join SoL because they empathise with the morality of the clan. Joining another community that is completely different to that is just alien. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 9:11 am

FOD isn't about moralities but being with friends, and going on some gang wars, what you can't get in sol lol ( gang wars eh, not friends xD ), that's all !
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 9:13 am

GANG = NO FAIR AND LAME ! lol
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 9:38 am

fod is boss like ats is outcast.
and boss and outcast have more in common than that.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:54 am

I don't care about if FOD make boy love in their own inter-clan relations. All the rest of the game see is insulting, cheating, fighting, egotistical and self-indulged attitudes. To an extent.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 1:37 pm

guys. i see you talkin like being in a circle. Let the fod be fod and stop bothering yourselves on them...
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 1:42 pm

mantA wrote:
guys. i see you talkin like being in a circle. Let the fod be fod and stop bothering yourselves on them...

Great words, and karma for you manta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Saying I Multiclan.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next