)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

People Saying I Multiclan.

Go down 
+17
KiraOrLight
Ajunta Pall
mantA
Hektor
Xasomur
BlueNinja
Battledroidlover
fisTo
Blademaster
wehr
Kernow Pilgrim
Lucifer
TheReferee///
Proballboy
Grimlore
sebbat
Lelouch
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Me out.
Indeed.
People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 I_vote1022%People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 I_vote11
 22% [ 5 ]
No way.
People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 I_vote1078%People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 I_vote11
 78% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lelouch

People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sup... So lately ppl have been crying i "multiclan". No i dont. Fod is NOT a clan smart ones.. So if you wanna shed tears more. Heres the place. Place 1 Or more complaint here. And lets have a vote for me out of sol.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 8:26 pm

Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:41 pm

i guess you dont know that boss changed and you dont know what he wants ...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:47 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
to gather friends, and play together against other gangs ? So that friends help friends against ennemies, and the do it under same flag. is it that hard to understand ?

lol, but how can you be friend, if you are sol and shall share their morals in a gang like fod, which is complete opposite. i mean nute gunray and padme would never fight udner one flag. neither would boba fett with mace windu, nor would chewbacca with trandoshan slavedrivers.

i mean, you can be in greenpeace and world vision... thats fine. but you cant be in greenpeace and be a whaler ... - . -
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:04 pm

sol for talk
fod for fight
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:10 pm

What hektor said is really the only difference between the two guilds/clans.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:43 pm

FoD doesn't have any opinion to defend xaso ... so they can't think opposite of SoL ...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:54 pm

lol... its the ppl that wear fod... and the very best is boss...
and who says he changed or anything is just stupid. its only 2 weeks ago that he was talking trash again, threatening to crash and hack servers and so on.
and fod has a history. only because its not a proper clan anymore doesnt mean that its the same organization.

now i am glad to repeat myself. shit stays shit.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:56 pm

ok so what do you want to do with that ? kick sol-fods from sol ?
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 12:31 am

@ Hektor NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Cuz then wolfy and his spamming chatbinds goesbyebye.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 1:01 am

Aju wrote:
and kernow : idbs are americans, and have not been seen for about a month ^^. BS are all americans also ...
And d:fi ... well, the last seen on server was ... ? can you make me remember who please ? i really can't remember lol xD

You know what I'm talking about. Ideology and politics NOT geological location. But that's far beyond your intrest isn't it Aju? Blah blah blah I talk and talk and talk and talk. Razz

And also Hek, Wolf, Croco and many undercover FOD (one particular whos name evades me....will edit when I think of it) have all acted a bit immature on the server at one point or another wearing their tag. Like it was an infectious cloud of bad attitude.

I think I have to listen to both people hear - and especially take into consideration Manta's post. Personally I feel the seed of hate for FOD was implanted by Outcast, his manipulative irrational propoganda still affects me with some players. FOD reinforced Outcast's stereotype by enacting revenge on innocent non-Outcast ATS, thus sealing their fate in the eyes of ALL ATS. This is the mistake FOD and other Euro fighters made and what SoL refused to do despite the desire, or all our efforts would be in vain.

I think Xaso and myself are two entwined in the politics, in the meaning, in the ideology and in the symbology it is to join a guild that is complete contreversy to the morals of SoL. We see it as to be in SoL and in FOD is like being in greenpeace and being a whaler. Like ketchup on cucumbers. Like heaven and hell etc......

I think Xaso it must be only me and you who are so attached to SoL's morals that we and ONLY we consider it sacrilege of SoL principles. I think some SoL have the desire to just fight (and possible cheat?) - They won't do it under our flag or under our server (unless they're undercover? Neutral) so they join a guild to play like this. They just want to play in their own right - I suppose we should be thankful there isn't a cout d'etait for the legalisation of scripting in SoL Razz

Although on many grounds I distrust Hektor and Aju - Especially the latter who I constantly hear ill rumours of. We shouldn't make a rule banning the joining of FOD - Because as said their cultural identity is too diverse to acheive an overruling stereotype. Xaso and myself are ruled too much on stereotype inplanted from our ATS days - Far too long ago... Sad

~K.P

Back to top Go down
striker
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
striker

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 1:03 am

dont go wolf!
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 1:07 am

Striker please read through WHOLE thread before you post. Wolfy is NOT going, now we are discussing the fact of whether or not FoD qualifies as a clan.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 1:37 am

i see what you mean. but then they shall not wear that "flag" on our server. that will only create problems
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 1:54 am

no kira, we don't talk about that. it's more complicated.

Kernow, you're right on most points, but some are too solised to be credible : people don't go fod to cheat, it's ridiculous lol. It's the first idea which comes to you : if you go elsewhere than sol, it's to go cheat.

And again, FoD doesn't spread any moral or else, each player is free to think what he wants, it's just being gathered. Boss even invited me to join FoD lol. They don't care that much if you are SoL, they just want people with whom they can talk fine and be good friends. Don't you ? It's same in SoL, but you add rules and morals. So it's not because FoD doesn't imposes any rules neither morals that it must look bad. They arn't worst than AoS, which have rules and morals too, or ATS which has many morals many rules but sux. A clan doesn't work on his morals and rules, but on how members respect each others. In those gangs, the only "rule", is respect your teamates, to keep cohesion in the group. Importance is relations with the people with whom you play, not how you play.

So if you are SOL and join any of those groups, where is the issue ? You just be with 2 groups of friends.

@ xaso : actually, that is a basic rule, if you are in sol server, you have to wear your tag -> rules ^^. But you are in a gang which is friendly with sol, why not wearing the gang's tag ? You just fight with sol with gang's tag : mix ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 2:14 am

lol, then let me wear my ats tag from now and see how ppl react.

fod implies more than you try to convince us of. just as ats do. as any tag does. fod implies boss to most. and to the rest it implies a bunch of boasting, cheating, fighting addicted (only that to them boasting and cheating and addicted are no bad criterias). and you guys only deny it because you think you have to teach sol n0obs that they have no clue, even if they are right. you are only satisfied if we say what you say.
(and then call us biased and righteous and thick headed... lol)

Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 2:21 am

i don't teach nothing, i defend those gangs from false caracterisations. THey are well definied, and you try to define them by another way. So i defend them.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 2:50 am

Like I said Aju - I don't care how friendly they are to eachother. Reputation is built on INTERACTION. It is the same principle in real world countries as it is JK2 world clans, their foreign policy sucks and their attitude clearly doesn't fit in with a peace seeking social friend - But rather an over-competitious, skill absorbed arrogant. We wouldn't be having this discussion if FOD were how you say they are to people OUTSIDE FOD. We wouldn't care about Euro clans like FOD if they stayed in their own servers - But they have to come to SoL and bring their fighting/trash talking addictions on us. That's when complications arise.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 2:57 am

what's that talking trash ? They talk less trash than american people lmao. I've never seen as many insults in euro server as in ats and sol server. it's sol the trash server lmao. i'll record you each time i go in euro server.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 3:00 am

Good. Because to my knowledge I've never insulted or caused fuss in Euro - Despite insults being hurled at me. So yes feel free to record and let your face drop so much in acceptance of the Euro arrogance that we might just have to crack out that tape measure and call the Guiness book of records! Why hello there horsey!
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 5:21 am

Xaso, if the clan leader defines a clan, are you saying that the whole time we were in ATS we were exactly like Outcast? Didn't you already say ATS=Outcast fod=boss? If so, an example may have been set by the "leader" but it's members create the clan/guild's image.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 6:22 am

exactly there is the problem. the other fods i know aren tmuch better than boss.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 6:23 am

If you are SOL I don't know how you can defend anyone that crashes SOL server when you kill him. Boss has crashed SOL several times when I killed him. He's like a little kid and you took his candy so he throws a trantrum. He uses lag scripts a lot too. If you are worth a s hit in game why would you ever crash server or have to use lag scripts. I know last time I saw Boss crash SOL Siny was there and saw me kill Boss. Then Boss went nuts. How Aju, or Hek, could associate with this f ag and defend him on SOL forums is beyond me. This is hackin shit Boss is doing. Has nothing to do with skill or game. Boss has been doing this s hit for a long time.

Last edited by wehr on Mon 25 Oct 2010, 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 6:34 am

If there is a dark side of the moon (aka force!) Aju and Hek - You're on it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 7:03 am

Well .. Boss is my friend and we can normally and nicely talk .. i just cant see how you talk about him ...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 7:12 am

do i defend boss ? no, i defend euro gangs / fod too.
Whatever, i stop talking about that, it's too annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Saying I Multiclan.   People Saying I Multiclan. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Saying I Multiclan.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next