)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Thoughts over time...

Go down 
+8
Proballboy
purple_kush
KiraOrLight
Lord_Draco
wehr
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Lucifer
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Thoughts over time... Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 7:59 am

Once, I was a quiet and respected warrior, now overtime i have seemed to be involved in stuff (like ferret and blackwolf leaving) that has come to believe in my increased aggression... I know everyone has seen me as taking stuff way too seriously, but sometimes i wonder if things i say do change the course of this clan...

Im asking for truthful comments, not silly ones like dont worry and just relax, I wanna know if people think that is just bad coincidences, or it's just my personality.
Cause overtime, Im just getting sick of Lamers like Devy and Ryner all morning just lamed and typekilled until finally autoadmin got to them... Then i just got severely mad, to people who telerun alot, and started killing people in the temple.

I know this may seem like a pointless topic to u, but to me, It feels like im slowly killing everyone here.
Sind...
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 9:13 am

In my opinion, you are one of the most important members of sol, you have a great future, you just need to stop taking the jokes too seriously, if you stop that, i think that you are gonna be better Razz

Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 9:18 am

actually ryner stopped typekilling and laming ( only when i ask him to attack a special person lol ). ANd devy has been inactive for long Smile

and sind, if you want to stop being annoyed at that, just train a little bit ( very little ^^ ), and see, much people will stop annoying you.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 9:52 am

today, ryner was banned cause of all the typekills and was dc ajunta, and only reason devy left today was because of dragon wtf pwning him... I thanked him for that. As for the training, I honestly wouldn't mind the training, need work on yellow still

Tks guys for comments Smile
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 9:54 am

sind, you are just at a point that lots of ppl in jk2 go thru. you just have to decide whether to continue on or not, and if the game is still any fun for you. you are evolving.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:07 am

I understand wehr, and in my times of my fault. I want the game to be fun, but at the same time, I can hold back myself to others for so long, thus trying to protect my sol members, while at the same raging to take this idiot lamers out.... It's gonna be hard for me, but I want to keep playing, it's been only 6 months, but this idiots play with people like they are toys :/
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:37 am

If you are still finding the game fun, keep playing it. If you find it irritating to play, leave the game for a bit and see if you want to play it after a bit of time passes.

You can only have fun in a game if you are able to enjoy it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:42 am

Tks master, but the seemingly issue is the same thing over and over everyday when imusally by myself or younger members, no admins around, and morons like devy or non-naming padawans just lame the hell out of people, and i can only do so much against them..I usually wait, but over time it's just get me frustated watching my members get slaughtered in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:55 am

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."

You can step in and protect the members by fighting the lamer. Or you can try to teach them. Protecting them can keep them alive longer and sooner, but teaching them can eventually help them protect themselves and will be better in the long run.

If you do either of those things, you've nothing to feel pissed about if you did your very best in trying to resolve the situation.

The best way to deal with most lamers is to fight back and focus mainly on living, if they cannot kill the target fast enough or get a rise out of them, chances are that they will target someone else. I always try to teach people that the best way to deal with a taunter/insulter is just to let their saber do the talking.

(lol like the quote? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:02 am

LOL MASTER, really quote from CIV ROFL!!

well anyways, maybe u are right i become the lamer they try to fight me off (less aggression of course) so they learn valuable skills of working together and fighting off lamers.

Pro Kira and I should of had that ability today.
Teamwork, we are a clan after all, teamwork has always been a option Smile
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:25 am

Yeah, my strategy was to let autoadmin do my work for me. But I really do need to train so I don't get pwnt so easily. lol!
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:43 am

sind, when it's really bad tell members to stay in bubble after respawn. not to use force or bring up saber. if you're all bubble at least it won't be bloody, lol. let the piranhas cannibalize their own kind.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:22 pm

i had a thought. fight back, yeah, most of the lamers will probably kill you, but right before, saber down. i hear three times, and auto admin boots? am i right on this , or is my imagination gettin the better of me?
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:25 pm

sind man don't leave your a great person for this clan i think you are good enough for admin (in my opinion) because you have a good mind-set for the rules of SoL Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:18 pm

yeah pro i wish others had the same thought, im a good police person or dc ^^
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:46 pm

Surprised I've never had any problem with Ryner ... you dont need to ffa him only .. but you can also duel him or ff him ... and if you will once beat him, he will stop annoy you Very Happy

and devY will be on now .. but he seems more mature Surprised

Last edited by hektor on Sun 24 Oct 2010, 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:49 pm

but on our server you have the right to NOT fight him and still he has not the right to annoy you then. he is a self righteous wanker
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 1:21 am

Boom Xaso Razz

Sind ask yourself if the problems lie in game or in clan.

In clan I treasure your membership and your friendship, your long standing contribution and your long standing enthusiasm for the clan. Sometimes I doubt your patience when you get a little too competitive, but still you're very skilled and I realise you just want to be better.

Ignore Euro's like Ryner and Devy - They'll never have what you and I are part of. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 1:32 am

Ryner is not Euro :DDD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 1:38 am

and acts like one
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 1:43 am

many of US's acts like euros ..
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 1:50 am

Stop bending interpretations for your own exploitation, like Aju and other Euros.... Neutral

You know what I mean Hek when I call someone a Euro - Just like we know what you mean when you call someone a blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 1:57 am

why not just calling them fighters ? or pros ? It's like calling hitler a communist because he lead a dictatorship ... o_o
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 2:09 am

lol... communism has nothing to do with dictatorship.

but what about calling those ppl bastards from now, or assholes, or douches or knobheads...
well maybe they feel insulted, but when you always cri about the denominations we can find something in those lines what shows more of their attitudes...

guys... we could call them alfjapgfwg. just denomination.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 2:14 am

yes, i vote for that. alfjapgfwg. ( i said communists, referencing to china with mao zedong with was dictatorship, russia with stalin which was dictatorship, and north korea which is communist and is lead by a dictator too. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts over time...   Thoughts over time... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts over time...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next