)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Thoughts on E3

Go down 
+5
Danek
Vader
EpicJK2
Kameleon
Hektor
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2015, 3:37 pm

I know E3 hasn't ended yet, but I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are about this.

I think Sony's performance today could win them alot of new people to buy/over from Microsoft.
And let's not forget about Bethesda's first conference. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2015, 4:24 pm

There was a LoL stream in the same time so I couldn't watch.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2015, 5:38 pm

Gameplay of Battlefront and a trailer for Dishonored 2. I am quite happy about E3 Very Happy

Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2015, 9:14 pm

FF7 Remake

Thoughts on E3 Giphy

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 12:18 am

Yea I missed the EA one, just watched the Battlefront gameplay. And yea that FF7 remake looks interesting.

Edit: Well let's see what Nintendo, Square Enix and apparently PC Gaming will do today.
For Nintendo to win this competition of sorts, they'd have to deliver quite big. *cough* new Metroid game? *cough*

Polygon.com wrote:
new Tomb Raider game, a new Deus Ex, Final Fantasy titles and rumors of a new Hitman game.
This is what Square Enix is going to offer. Another Deus Ex is always nice, and would be awesome to see another Hitman.

Editx2: What would be really interesting if Nintendo would be ballsy enough to have a price drop of the Wii U. I'm sure sales would go up alot, however I really doubt them doing that.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 1:01 am

Sony's utterly failed, only game that interested me at all was the new Hitman game. Microsoft's was a mile better but neither compared to Bethesda or EA's shows.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 1:44 am

Super excited about Battlefront after that gameplay!!
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 3:15 am

Danek wrote:
Sony's utterly failed, only game that interested me at all was the new Hitman game. Microsoft's was a mile better but neither compared to Bethesda or EA's shows.
Well idk, the only thing that was interesting from Microsoft was the backwards compatibility and Halo 5. lol

But yes, Bethesda's was better. Gonna have to watch the EA one since I missed it. :<
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 3:22 am

Obviously, depends on the type of games you are interested in... If you like JRPGs etc. then you will love Sony's conference, not my taste at all.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 4:00 am

Well that's all that it comes down to, is everyone's opinion. ^^

Also, Nintendo's is starting!
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 4:22 am

Golden Sun 3 pls
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 4:54 am

Nintendo why. You give a Metroid and yet.. and yet.. what.

Edit: Now for Square Enix.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 5:43 am

E3 was awesome.
I almost cryd when they announced FF7 Very Happy

But i was flashed by the holo lens...i need this xD
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 6:27 am

That was pretty good Square Enix. Also props to their CEO choosing to talk in English. (it sounded hard for him, but he decided to do it anyway)

But yea, new Hitman sounds awesome, it looks like a mixture of Blood Money and Absolution.

Now to wait for PC Gaming (no idea what they're going to show, but worth a look I suppose), at 9 PM EST/6 PM PST.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 7:19 am

What is E3?
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 7:20 am

Xasomur wrote:
What is E3?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 7:26 am

E3 is the biggest gaming expo of the year. It's a big event where all the gaming companies show off new games and reveal upcoming games.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 7:28 am

Ahh, ok. Like the gamescom in cologne.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 8:48 am

Xbox won hands down, all day I've been reading of people regretting getting a PS4.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 8:53 am

only bacause ps3 > ps4 and ps3 >xbox ... ps3 > all ^^
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 9:15 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
Xbox won hands down, all day I've been reading of people regretting getting a PS4.

Really? From who lol. FF7 remake, The Last Guardian, Kingdom Hearts 3, Dark Souls 3. It's gonna be a great 2015/2016 for Playstation and gamers in general Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 9:34 am

Battledroidlover wrote:

This 100%
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2015, 8:58 am

Dark Souls 3 will be available for Xbox One, not sure of the others you mentioned
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2015, 9:12 am

TLG and KH3 are PS4 only as far as I know and FF7 remake just said get it on PS4 first or something similar. So it might come to PC later, dunno though.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2015, 9:41 am

KH3 isn't exclusive either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts on E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on E3   Thoughts on E3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on E3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next